[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snowflake Sexualities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Incelflag.png (1KB, 540x334px) Image search: [Google]
Incelflag.png
1KB, 540x334px
What does /LGBT/ think of Incel a supposed sexuality that is:
'Incel: someone who desires romantic or sexual experiences, but has not had any for an extended time (over 6 months) for reasons other than purposely abstaining from them'
>>
>>6823670
I understand it, but I don't at all see why it needs to be a word.
>>
>personality trait completely unrelated to explaining what gender you fall in love with
>sexuality

Yea no, that's just a wizard
>>
>>6823697
>>6823686
This is straight from the mouth of tumblr
>>
File: image.png (207KB, 428x547px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
207KB, 428x547px
>>6823670
>normies think that the absense of sex is so bizarre that they think it's an "alternative lifestyle"
Why.....
>>
6 months isn't really that long to go without sex. Whats more, it just seems like a way for heterosexuals to invade the LGBT. We have enough of that with all the cis women pretending to be non-binary, queer, asexual etc. Also I don't know what we could do to help incels other than offer our asses. Like we can advocate for equal rights for gays and trans people because they don't have those. We can't advocate for people to sleep with incels.

That being said, it would be nice to have what I assume to be heterosexual men to chase away the cis women that are cancer to the movement.
>>
>>6823670
>someone who wants to get laid, but hasn't lately
That's literally just being on a dry spell. It's obvioiusly not a sexual orientation.

Also "asexual" is NOT a real thing, what a fucking joke that one is, just sad attention-hungry people pretending sexual stimulation wouldn't get them off like anyone else.
>>
>>6823761
>>6823745
I couldn't agree with you both more. I'm a bisexual man and I can't actually believe asexuality and "non binary" is an actual thing... i mean i could understand to a certain extend how "Bisexual" is a special snowflake sexuality but i have been with both men and women...relationship wise that is.
>>
>>6823769
I'm also a bisexual man. I don't think it's special snowflake, if anything the "pansexuals" are the ones that are special snowflakes. I am simply sexually aroused by both men and women. I follow the guidance of my wise loins, and they tell me I'm bisexual.
>>
>6 months
>>
>>6823670
Incel isn't a sexuality, it refers to the ACTUAL state of your sex life, rather than who you're attracted to.

>>6823761
Some people just completely lack libido. And even if they are aroused by physical sensation, if they have no attraction towards either sex, there really isn't anything else you can call them.
>>
>>6823769
I'm a bisexual man, but I'm only attracted to women's asses, not to their vaginas or tits

I'm also attracted to hard cocks. If I weren't, I guess I'd call myself straight.

But if I was attracted to neither of those things, then I'd be asexual. Even if I had a libido, I probably wouldn't be able to come from sex.
>>
>>6823670
You can discard Incel. Literally made up to piss people off.
>>
>>6825261
Not according to tumblr...these retards declare its an actual valid thing.
>>
>>6823670
it's a JOKE BLOG you idiots

https://beyond-mogai-pride-flags.tumblr.com/post/148910047910/sapiosexual-pride-flag

NO ONE thinks this is a real thing
>>
>>6823670
>incel
>6 months

Ive HAD it with you normies appropriating our culture!

IVE HAD IT

GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6827502
Even as a joke there is bound to be a statistic of people who take it seriously
>>
>>6827461
Lmao no. Pro SJ people on Tumblr hate the idea of straight people identifying as queer.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.