[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not b8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20160830-054009.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160830-054009.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Is being gay a choice?
>>
>>6823476
/thread
>>
>>6823476
I mean like having sex is a natural human desire it's a bit unreasonable to expect someone to abstain for their entire life.
>>
>>6823468
Why would anyone choose to be gay? It's fucking awful. People hate you for falling in love with someone, 20% of the world wants you straight up dead and the pool of people you can date shrinks dramatically.
Not even counting all the mental issues that come with growing up having to deal with the above mentioned. Substance abuse, depression, etc. skyrocket among gay males.

Fuck, if I could have chosen I'd prefer being straight no matter what.
>>
>>6823476
>>6823786
this and this
>>
>>6823786
this. I wish I were dead
>>
File: 1463819873102.png (282KB, 578x572px) Image search: [Google]
1463819873102.png
282KB, 578x572px
>>6823476
Except when it isn't.
>>
>>6823786
>>6823804

Seriously?
Who cares what other people think.
It is your life.
>>
Better yet is being sexually active a choice?
>>
>>6823852
anon, i get where you're coming from, and your attitude is admirable, but not everyone can pull off not caring what others think, at least not easily. i do my best to do whatever i want and not care, but nobody likes feeling judged.
>>
>>6823859
Yes, that's a choice.

>>6823468
who you're attracted to is not a choice
>>
>>6823852
You're right but by the time I was old enough to realize that I was already broken beyond repair.
>>
>>6823786
Well why would anyone decide to be a trans sissy?

>becuase they are mentally ill

Is it possible that gay people are also mentally ill? Categorizing yourself with genital mutalators in denial isn't helping.
>>
>>6824698
Maybe because my sexuality is intertwined with my inferiority complex...

Its fun until it isnt
>>
>>6823468
Probably influenced a little by by genetics and environment.
I don't believe anyone is born to like the taste of chocolate. Why the hell would anyone be born to like the taste of dick?
>>
>>6825112
Because people are literally programmed to like boobs
>>
For me it was a mistake.

I've been jacking off since i was 2 see, and like i thought girls had dicks cause i didn't know wtf a vagina was for years.

Some of us just fuck up. Some do choose to be gay though.

I had a fetish before I had a "sexuality"

Sucks to be me I guess.
>>
>>6823852
>implying people care that you don't care about wat they think
>>
>>6823476
Wasn't a choice for me.
>_>
>>
>>6823500
You can still have straight sex even if you're gay. I'm straight but I have gay sex all the time.
>>
>>6826206
Wow I'm also straight but I suck dick all the time.

Y-you too. Were totally 100 percent straight.
>>
>>6824698
That's just a label. Tell me, what does it change if being gay is just a mental illness?

See, even if it IS a mental illness, to the best of our ability, we are unable to change it. Meaning that if one suffers the mental illness of gayness, there's no way to escape, that person will be gay no matter what.

So if a person has the mental illness of gayness, there are two ways of dealing with it: repress it and suffer or accept it and go on. First option is obviously terrible for the person suffering the mental illness. While it'll make them look normal, they'll feel terrible inside. Second option hurts no one, but will allow them to be happy and function in society still (minus babies, which are not really needed right now).

The same also applies to transsexualism. Right now, we have no way of "curing" a person who suffers from it, and the problems of not transitioning are worse than the problems of transitioning. The only reason we even allow them to go so far is because the alternative is guaranteed suicide.

Stop using loaded terms and thinking they actually change anything.
>>
>>6823786
I used to do a lot of drugs until I admitted to myself that I was ok fucking guys. Now I work out, eat right and hardly do any drug but weed every now and then. Being gay was the best thing that ever happened to me.
>>
File: 1444467929859.jpg (51KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
1444467929859.jpg
51KB, 680x591px
>>6828432
Oh fuck I know that feel

>Refuse to admit to myself that I'm gay.
>Endless stream of drugs and alcohol.
>Hate myself wit a burning passion.
>Crippling depression and suicidal thoughts on the reg.

Now

>Came out to a few people.
>Acquired cute BF.
>Only hate myself a little bit.
>Things getting better.

Granted, admitting I was gay came with a whole new set of problems but I'm doing the best I have in the past 4 years or so.
>>
for me it is, so imo yes
>>
>>6823786
>my life must apply to all others: the post

fuck off, choosing to fuck dudes made my life better. Ever stop to think it's cause you're an annoying fairy?
>>
>>6828526
I don't hate myself at all, not sure I am capable of it. Probably a bit to narcissistic, notice how I am making this about myself, but I have yet to achieve BF. Well done friendo.
>>
>>6828371
>See, even if it IS a mental illness, to the best of our ability, we are unable to change it

No you just are too lazy to try to help yourself, but only if you are talking about trans people, who are trying to destroy themselves, but who cares about them.

I dont have time to read your blog novel transfaggot
>>
>>6828371
Just becuase being trans is a mental illness does not excuses you for actully going ahead and mutalating your body.

Its not something you are FORCED to do, you just want to pretend like its "out of your control'' as an excuse to mutalate yourself you sicko lier.
>>
>>6828622
No one HAS to get srs.

I want to because it's actually less healthy to be on anti androgens for more than a year and tucking is a pain.

For the record I don't care if you approve because I live in America and am allowed to do and say what I want if it doesn't harm you.

I have nothing but respect for you and whatever you want to do in your life, and I don't expect you or anyone to do the same for me. I just want a government that will let me be able to do it because it is important to me.
>>
>>6823468
Choice is an illusion
>>
Being gay is 100% a choice.
Having homo urges is a habit you formed when you were bored and wanted to jerk off to something exciting and naughty.
Now you're stuck with it.
That's what you get for masturbating, faggots.
>>
>>6828670
Ok, but dont act like this is out of your control. Its still your decision.
>>
>>6823468
Only if you're bisexual.
>>
File: folds.jpg (116KB, 628x1200px) Image search: [Google]
folds.jpg
116KB, 628x1200px
>>6825187
>tfw not programmed to like boobs

I'm programmed to like big fat asses
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.