[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex with cis guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: logo.png (7KB, 288x165px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
7KB, 288x165px
>try to have sex with cis guy
>cant get hard
>he just keeps poking around...
>try to explain "no, its not you, my dick literally doesnt work at all. no matter how sexy you are i cant get hard"
>.....he tries to give me a blowjob anyways.
>feels like a doctor examining your throat for cancer
>just want to get my butt fucked
>he just wants to do taboo penis activities

well guess its time for srs huh?
>>
sick logic doe
>>
>>6822949
tried with girls?
>>
Sounds like a chaser
>>
>>6823282
yea
guys:
>follow tips they read online, and advice from friends.
girls:
>watches what makes you excited, repeats
>>
Question, can you not get hard if you undergo mtf hrt but keep your bits?
>>
>>6824511
most girls can. this anon cant
>>
I've been there. Once I had a girl literally begging me to fuck her but my dick wouldn't even twitch. I ate her out and then we took a shower together and stayed up drinking until the middle of the afternoon.
>>
>>6822949
The dude sounds either stupid or a chaser type who only really waned your dick for not listening to you. Anybody who doesn't listen to their partner during sex is dumb regardless. I wouldn't let it govern if you get srs or not. I can't speak for all dudes but I'd be fine with ignoring a dick but would struggle if a srs vagina was involved unless it looked and behaved exactly like a bio vagina. Not that I'm that much of a catch, just trying to say that there are those who dislike srs vaginas that aren't MUH FEMININE PENIS fetishists.

Get it if it'd make you feel better dysphoria-wise and comfortable in your own skin, don't if it's for any other reason I'd say. I think it'd be a bad idea to simply get one for the sex but I really wouldn't know.
>>
>>6824453
Then just get with girls. ;)
>>
>>6833026
But what if I'm not a fetishist?
>>
>>6833051
OP stated in a reply that girls actually pay attention to how to have sex well, as opposed to just going off of what they reqd online. In any case, from the poster count number, you are not the OP, and OP replied only once. This post might show up as another poster in the count, though, as I am using mobile.
>>
>>6833077
I'm not OP, but isn't it true that most sex advice is targeted toward women?

I mean one walk into anywhere that sells magazines makes it pretty obvious. Plenty of things like pic related.
>>
I guess I am lucky all my sexual experiences have been with "straight" men that just wanted to use my mouth and fuck me. They were maybe disappointed I couldn't get hard and shoot cum like a dude though
>>
File: 1472756070279.png (473KB, 548x594px) Image search: [Google]
1472756070279.png
473KB, 548x594px
>>6822949
i dont want SRS at all, and im really not bothered by my dysfunctional penis. i dont plan on using it in sex anytime soon, so im pretty apathetic
>>
>>6833731
>dysfunctional penis
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>6833860
essentially its inredibly hard for me get erect as well as cum. plus, when i do manage to cum, its only a tiny bit. if someone wanted to live out their fantasy of being butt fucked by a tranny, they'd have to look elsewhere because i couldn't even i wanted to
>>
>>6833896
Is this due to the science that was done to your body for transitioning?
>>
>>6833939
if you're referring to the HRT, then yes
>>
>>6833974
What kind of science is involved when they do HRT to your body and why does it make you stop getting erections and orgasms?

Sorry to ask so many questions I recently found out a family member is trans.
>>
>>6833996
Do you really wanna know about your family member's penis?
>>
>>6834010
I'm just concerned about what science might be done to their body.
>>
>>6834022
If theyre trans theyre likely not extremely concerned with penis functionality
>>
>>6834070
I have no idea and would not dare ask but I am concerned about this science being done? what does the HRT to your body do and why does it stop erections and orgasms?
>>
>>6834084
Like, the specific nitty gritty of it? Couldnt tell you honestly, im sure its not that hard to google though if you're just dying to know
>>
>>6834094
I just want someone to explain it for me in plain words because when I google the science for transitioning to your new body it is hard material to understand I just want layman's terms that is all.
>>
>>6834102
It just makes you feminine.
>less muscle mass
>female fat distribution (big butt, softer face, less belly fat, etc)
>you grow boobs and your nipples become bigger and more sensitive
>you stop getting erections or at least not as intense as before
>softer skin
>less hairy
>>
>>6834154
so you maybe still do get the erections? and orgasms? after this science has been done can you have children?
>>
>>6834165
You really are fixated on erections and orgasms. If you wanna suck your cousin's girl cock just go for it
>>
>>6834165
Also, no transwomen cant have kids
>>
>>6834165
I thought most trans women could still orgasm. Apparently not everyone though. Some get erections, some don't.
You can't have kids though. The hormones make you infertile and science hasn't made it so that mtfs can bear children yet.
>>
>>6834179
>>6834184
>>6834200
hahahaha I am sorry you are right it is not really that important whether they have erections and orgasms thank you both for your knowledge
>>
>>6834200
Transwomen can orgasm, its just a very sensation. Its nothing like jacking off, it much more like a woman's sexual pleasure because the arousal comes more from insertion, fondling, breast play. Not much cum is involved, you feel it all over
>>
>>6833117

Wow it's getting to the point that Cosmo's photoshopping has become its own category of expressionist art.

Her head is way larger than her body would support in that picture -- likely they wanted her to have a big recognizable face while still being able to show the tops of her thighs. Then there's the obvious amount the side was taken in where that arrow is pointing, and the skinniness of her upper arm (it's only as wide as her forearm -- that's why her elbow is covered with the bubble: to hide the awkward transition that the shopping creates). Oh, and then there's the artificial gap between her left wrist and belly -- literally impossible from a shot at that angle.
>>
>>6834243
Women orgasm by having their clitoris stimulated, the same way men orgasm by having their penis stimulated. Of course both women and men can also be pleasured with insertion or fondling but rarely will this lead to orgasm without rubbing that penis or clitoris.
>>
>>6834243
Yeah I thought someone earlier in the thread said they could achieve orgasm. Actually that was the person asking the questions. The other trans girl just said she couldn't ejaculate, which makes more sense.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.