[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femboy here. I am thinking about getting an orchi b/c I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bored (and fucked).jpg (104KB, 1024x859px) Image search: [Google]
bored (and fucked).jpg
104KB, 1024x859px
Femboy here. I am thinking about getting an orchi b/c I want to stop taking AAs to save my genetically inferior liver. Not to mention my ugly enormous saggy grandad balls don't really go well with my soft succulent skin, wide hips and a thigh gap making them look like totally out of place. Also my right gonad is bigger than the left one which is gross and obscene like it's something out of a bad David Cronenberg's movie. Man's testicles truly are the proof that God doesn't exist but I digress.
Now to the Q&A for anyone who's had an orchi (don't read this section if you are a prudish tranny who hates their benis).

1. Which type of orchi you had and why?
2. How fast does the healing take? Does the scar ever go away? For how long is the spot painful?
3. Does the post-op spot ever seem to you like it looks "natural"? Do you ever get weirded out by seeing it?
4. How do you defuse an embarrassing situation where your partner inquiries about your balls (or lack thereof)? Does it ever get less awkward or are there people out there who are totally cool with it?
5. Do you experience some extra changes to your body post-op you totally didn't get on HRT?
6. What's up with "le HRT dose should be decreased after SRS/orchi" hon meme? Have you decreased your estrogen dose? Should you decrease it?
>>
Post pics for science
>>
>4. How do you defuse an embarrassing situation where your partner inquiries about your balls (or lack thereof)? Does it ever get less awkward or are there people out there who are totally cool with it?
Tranny excuse here, but just say you had a tumour removed ;^)
>6. What's up with "le HRT dose should be decreased after SRS/orchi" hon meme? Have you decreased your estrogen dose? Should you decrease it?
Decreasing is a meme for trannies, but if you're trying to keep felony aesthetics idk. No longer taking an AA will actually increase T slightly, as the thyroid T stops being suppressed.
>>
>>6822886
You might as well just go all the way and get srs
>>
Just do home surgery. Cut your balls off. First you need to put elastic bands round to desotry the circulation. Then you use a pair of new scissors to cur them off (from the dead side). Then you use steri strips to heal the area. Make sure you disinfect the area with TCP first tho.
>>
>>6823409
thyroid produces testosterone too?! i thought it was just your adrenal glands
>>
>>6822886
>4. How do you defuse an embarrassing situation where your partner inquiries about your balls (or lack thereof)?
If they ask why you don't have balls counter with "Why the fuck would I?" and look as bemused as possible. If they press the issue
>6. What's up with "le HRT dose should be decreased after SRS/orchi" hon meme? Have you decreased your estrogen dose? Should you decrease it?
That's retarded. Disregard all hon memes.
>>
>>6823983
fug idk, there's just one other non-testes source
>>
Ethan, just keep your balls.
>>
File: chubmaster himself.png (324KB, 720x566px) Image search: [Google]
chubmaster himself.png
324KB, 720x566px
>>6825287
ethan klein is transitioning? i thought he's loyal to hila
>>
>>6825287
Oh my god stop it my liver is fine
>>
>>6827527

Nathaniel, keep your girltinkler. Don't do this.
>>
>>6829771

Is Ghostie going to get an orchiectomy.
>>
>>6826947
>3r3dditprocucktions

>>>/reddit/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.