[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hormones mtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (157KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 960x1280px
Does anyone else feel like their nipples are wet? like it feels wet on the very tip but when you touch them they're dry? (Mtf transgender) also what weird things have yall
noticed while on hormones?

(pic unrelated)
>>
you're lactating. happens to me sometimes too.
>>
>>6821128
OMGGGG!!!! im a woman HENNY
>>
>>6821147
faggot.
>>
Where do i get moans? i live in europe.
>>
qhi.co.uk seems to be good. my ordered package should arrive this week
>>
>>6821222
there's qhi, inhouse, and all day chemist (at least for the UK). I went with alldaychemist and it seems fine, first ever hormones should be arriving this week
>>
>>6821222
Qhi works fine for me (italy)
>>
How long does qhi usually take after charging your card to ship out?
I've been using ADC, but saw that it was cheaper to get progy from qhi.
>>
>>6821128
if the fluid is milky, you're lactating. If its clear and in small amounts, its probably just regular discharge, which all women get at times.
>>
>>6821921
"It is Quality Health, Inc.'s policy that your goods should be delivered within 15 working days of our having processed your order." coming from my mail.
>>
>>6821921
Last time for me it took about a week
>>
>>6821921
9 days for me and they still haven't shipped it out yet ;.;
ADC is much faster with processing things, unfortunately. I might just continue to order cypro through them in the future even though it's more expensive.
>>
It happened with me a few times in the first few days of taking HRT when my nipples were extremely sensitive, then again briefly a few weeks later. Because they were dry I assumed it was just an illusion that the particular sensation gave.
>>
where to get mones for turkey?

h-help pls

I haven't found any turkish person I can ask this but asking here isn't much different. Just maybe someone knows...
>>
>>6822322
A doctor I guess...
They have those in Turkey, right?
>>
>>6822322
You can likely order hormones online, you might just have to do that.
>>
>>6822322
>being a tranny in a muslim country
better kill yourself before they kill you
>>
>>6822522
one year wait. I'm like a linebacker already.

>>6822558
from where though? QHI and Alldaychemist don't ship to turkey.

>>6822590
I don't think they'll kill me but I think some of my relatives may try to beat the tranny out of me.
>>
>>6822653
I'm sure there are other places, ask in /hrtg/, also the deep web is an option.
>>
Is this not a normal thing to have happen as a male?
>>
>>6822675
I asked in /hrtg/. I don't know anything about buying from deep web but I'll look into it, thanks.
>>
>>6821109
>feel like their nipples are wet?

i would say it feels more like they are cold than wet, but maybe that's what you're referring too?
it could be from changes in blood flow related to the hormones. or it could be your clothing is irritating them and they are more sensitive than before? try wearing band-aids over them and see if that makes a difference.
>>
>>6822889
Yes it feels cold but kinda like when u drip a little water on you or your shirt is lifting and u feel a breeze lol
>>
>>6822653
Just go the doctor route senpai, it's the cleanest.

t. fellow roach
>>
>>6821109
I literally get this all the time! If you lift your shirt and look very close in the right light you will see there ARE tiny drops there! When you touch them there isn't enough to notice so it feels dry but there was liquid.

I kind of like it to be honest. Makes me feel legit. I am going to get on injections soon and am really hopeful even more interesting things will happen!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.