[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

The thought experiment of Male+ came to me one day when I had asked my (trans) co-worker about his testosterone injections.

I was curious because after 5 years of lifting I decided that I'd keep my options about about doing a cycle of anabolics.

Then it occurred to me, that if trasitioning people take HRT could a regular cis-gendered man take steroids to identify as a Male+?

For example lets say for the sake of argument I decided I never felt manly enough, which in a way is true as I'm always cultivating a more masculine appearance through exercise and clothing, attitude, what have you. If I were to use anabolic steroids, could I identify as MORE than just male? If gender is a spectrum then surely it doesn't stop at male, it would have to go further beyond.

If the answer is no, then why is HRT necessary to transition to some people?

For me personally if the answer is you cannot go beyond, then I see that there IS a gender binary, and that you are either a Man or you are not. This line of thought came to me because the language it self MTF, FTM, the use of the word trans it self lends the natrual pattern of thought to conclude to a CIS person "Well, they're a Trans Man"

Just interested on some thoughts from the Trans community. I'd ask my co worker but he's an Empty headed idiot.

Pic related. The piano man is def Male+
>>
Yes. The spectrum is as follows

Numale --> Weak male --> Medium male --> Premium male --> Male+

Achieve the last stage in maleness and you'll get fisted by God himself.
>>
>>6817879
if you asked your coworker he'd probably file a complaint and I would too
>>
>>6817912
Ain't no HR, and I've known him for almost 7 years, he's open about it and we've talked about these kinds of things before.
>>
File: 1472509187633.jpg (61KB, 591x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472509187633.jpg
61KB, 591x720px
>>6817967
Your FTM ""friend"" is using you as an escapist voyeurist fetish object due to your ultra-masc tendencies. She thinks of you as nothing more than an object to project her AAP fantasies onto. You being around her only enhances her delusions, I suggest you cut off contact as soon as possible.
>>
>>6817985
>anime
shut up you AGP transbian hon
>>
>>6818004
i'm a cis boy
trigger isn't anime anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>6817908
>>6817879
Femboy is real male+

Have a much better imune system cause HRT upregulates il2 and inf. More telomerase for same reason.

Won't genetically age or exipre from disease the way normal men would
>>
>>6817879
Just use SARMs, not anabolic steroids.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.