[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bi men becoming gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: bisexual-symbol.png (53KB, 781x600px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual-symbol.png
53KB, 781x600px
Why do so many bisexual men turn out or become gay?
>>
Well I can only speak for myself but I'm the kind of bi that really loves romance and passion. A monogamous relationship, and men are so much better at it than women. I just can't imagine spending my life with a woman anymore.
>>
>>6816877
I'm bisexual, not really a question to it I like men and women.
>I hate the idea of telling people im bi because basically its "oh he's gay" forever. take urself out of the dating pool because "oh he's gay"
I hate people sometimes.
>>
File: truth.png (34KB, 800x1580px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
34KB, 800x1580px
>>6816877
I wonder?
>>
I did this
I was in denial so I lied to myself about liking women
I had the revelation that I actually liked men before I had the revelation that all my hetero crushes were disingenuous
>>
>>6816877
some bi men like women aesthetically and romantically, but not sexually

sexually men usually prefer one set of genitals over the other
>>
>>6817501
So much this
>>
>>6816877
This is something I've always wondered too. Ever bisexual man I've ever known always ends up dating men, and all of the bisexual women know only date men as well.
>>
>>6816877
>>>/fit/38479016

Read this, women are a fucking hassle to date. Fuck them and toss em out with the condom.
>>
>>6816877
If you have any attraction at all to women there is tremendous pressure to just go with it even if you have occasional gay thoughts and your first attraction was to guys but you are in denial about it as I was. I mean I could function ok in a straight relationship but it lacked romance and depth. I literally had to have a dream about being fucked by a qt blonde guy before I started wondering if it was more than a perversion of some sort. I had another dream where a person straight up said, "You're gay" but that was well past the point where I had stopped fucking my gf. We broke up soon after and then the flood gates really opened. I hope this->>6817501
guy is right because I just can't fake it with a girl anymore.
>>
>>6817501
I agree with this, but I think it's the concept of hetero relationships as a social construct that fucks it up. The amount of expectations which come with that kind of relationship seems to destroy passion. The pressures to adhere to that 'ideal' hetero relationship usually make everyone involved either needlessly antagonistic or entirely apathetic.

I think that's more the root cause over "men are so much better than women". The most passionate (nonsexual) relationships I've seen have been between female best friends, who can get away with being genuinely extremely close to each other without much social judgement.

So as a male, I think I'm far more likely to get a good homo relationship, as opposed to a hetero one where the woman is constantly pressured by her girlfriends and family and coworkers and neighbors and media personalities for us to act a certain way that I am in no way interested in.
>>
ha ha ha that's me right now

trying to decide how much of my sexuality is true bisexuality and how much is just conditioning to prefer women

women are pretty to me but that's really about it
>>
>>6817890
Do you get a boner looking at a big fat ass? Tits? Vagina?
>>
>>6817902
no to all of the above
>>
>>6817906
Then you're homosexual.
>>
>>6817915
well

time to suck a dick i guess
>>
>>6817972
OR get your dick sucked

try both, see which one you like better!
>>
>>6816877 Because men are capable of coherent
thought.
>>
Okcupid did a study on this and found that most men that identify as bisexual end up dating women exclusively as they get older. So most bi men just settle down.

I am with a man, married. I have been married to a woman. I love women's bodies sexually. If I could sleep with women now without upsetting my partner I would. But it makes him more insecure than a 3some with a man would.
>>
I have to call myself Bisexual because aesthetically the female form appeals to me. I can't ever say I'm homosexual, because there is a tiny part of me that is attracted to how women look.

Other than that though, I'm 99% gay.

I'm also a believer that you never know what love can do. I think even the most homophobic person could end up falling in love with another man, so I don't think it's out of the question that I could end up with a girl, though I really really don't want to.

If I tried to tell any gay guy that, they'd run for the hills because they think I won't commit to a relationship with them and that I'm going to end up straight.

I wish they saw it from my perspective, I'm just being strictly factual about it - it doesn't mean it'd actually happen, but I feel like I'm lying if I said I was gay.
>>
>>6816877
I was on the verge of deciding I was gay.
If my last relationship w/ a girl had not gone well, I'd have just called it quits for women.
Now I know that I'm an equal opporrtunities man-slut.
>>
>>6816877
I feel like being in a relationship with a guy is way better. When I convinced myself I liked women, I just did it just to get off, I was never really sexually attracted to the person, and relationship wise is nothing compared to dating a guy.

Eventually I came to the conclusion I fucked and got with women, because I was insecure about being gay and had to put dick inside something. I started dating guys, one for a while although it didn't work out. Guys are just so much better to date in almost every aspect
>>
>>6818139
>If I tried to tell any gay guy that, they'd run for the hills because they think I won't commit to a relationship with them and that I'm going to end up straight.
then just don't tell them that
it doesn't take a genius to know that bringing up the possibility of you falling in love with someone else with the person you are dating is not really a good idea. even though i agree with you i can't help but feel if a guy told me that i would be kinda sketched too
>>
>>6818448

Yeah, I just feel like I'm lying if I don't mention it. Maybe some things are better left unspoken.
>>
>>6818467
it wouldn't be lying at all senpai
it's called "not causing unnecessary worry to your man"
it would be like saying "oh theres a chance i might leave you in the future" of course it's true but theres no point saying it.
>>
>>6818448
how does being bi mean you are more likely to fall in love with someone else? cheat, maybe. but i dont see what love has to do with it.
>>
>>6818514
because the dude said
>I'm also a believer that you never know what love can do. I think even the most homophobic person could end up falling in love with another man, so I don't think it's out of the question that I could end up with a girl, though I really really don't want to.
i didn't say shit about bi people, not everything is about you.
>>
>>6816877
Women are simply shit partners. Needy, weak, unstable, demanding, high maintenance, and gigantic hypocrites. All they do is take take take. Everything is about them in a relationship, and they constantly try to manipulate their male partners and use their female privilege.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.