[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get all the hate with "chasers" by fellow mtfs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x184px
As an mtf, I think they are the ones who help us the most, moreso in fact when we get abandoned by the ones closest to us like families and friends. :(
>>
>>6815875
>chasers
>helping
not very helpful when they leave the second you get SRS because they are only attached to your penis and nothing more
>>
>>6815896
Hello, my condescending friend! Did you know you're retarded?
However you want to define chaser aside, changing your genitals is pretty God damned significant. So, please, do not act as if you're morally 'above' because you're attracted to 'something other than genitals'.
Nearly every other person on Earth is the same way, but there has to be a last straw at some point.

If any one of my girl friends came out as trans to be and got the surgery, I'd be there for them, sure, but to stay with them in the same romantic/sexual capacity? It's nearly impossible! Would you fault a gay man for not wanting to fuck a girl he otherwise really gets a long with? Surely not, and yet he's not a demon for 'focusing on genitals'. (I would hope.)
>>
>>6815896
People can't help what they're attracted to
>>
File: 1466359231402.jpg (173KB, 961x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466359231402.jpg
173KB, 961x1200px
>>6815896
most chasers are """""heteroflexible""""" (hate that word) and don't have an issue whether someone has a penis or vagina

it's not that hard to differentiate between someone whose into transgirls because of their aesthetic and someone who likes them because they want to get pegged. If you can't tell the difference, it's your fault.
>>
>>6815896
Well I'm a chaser but I'm also trans. I'm a fan of GT I won't deny it but if I really loved someone I wouldn't care if they got SRS if it made them happy and they were 100% sure they wanted it.
>>
>>6815920
If a "straight" man starts dating a woman with a dick and leaves after her dick becomes a vagina, that's pretty fucked up. No one is saying a gay man needs to have sex with a woman and this is entirely different than if the person just came out as trans. Fuck off retarded chaser scum
>>
Some mtf on this board: I hate when chasers message me only looking for discreet sex

Chasers: *make a million threads about how mtfs hate chasers*

why are men so oversensitive?
>>
>>6815921
i can't help that i'm not attracted to people who are only attracted to my penis
>>
Like having sex with someone who wants to touch and suck on my cock would be like kind of sad/induce dysphoria. The kind of chaser who wouldn't respect that while doing lewd things and keep trying to convince me to let him touch it, etc. would be quite annoying/distressing.

But if they just wanted to fuck because they found being trans exotic or aesthetically or holistically attractive or something, I don't really have a problem with them.

But many people think that chasers like don't see them as "real girls" since they specifically are interested in the trans aspect, which is sort of invalidating, if you can imagine? Like makes them feel different/outcast from typical girls.
>>
>>6815947
You are.
>>
>>6815996
I'd respect if a girl doesn't want to be touched there. I'd want sex to be as comfortable as possible.
There are thi gs I wouldn't do during sex that sould induce dysphoria as well. Like thats mainly why I'm into MTFs because it would be easier to communicate with them and they would be much more understanding than the average cis person.
>>
>>6815973
I'm attracted to penis and big fat butts. If you don't have a really wide behind, you better have the penis.

>>6815931
I do care if someone has a penis or vagina. If you have a vagina, you better have dat ass or I can't get it up.

>>6815947
chasers are not straight

>>6815961
I'd like to have a mtf gf

>>6815996
But girls like it when I play with their clits. Only trans girls have a problem with having their genitals stimulated.
>>
This thread is posted every fucking day and I'm at the point of refusing to accept it's by a different person, ever.

Chaser was originally used within the trans community (borrowed from another community) as an in-group term to refer to interested parties who exoticize, objectify, and fetishize them.

No, I'm not describing those terms for you. Yes, you can look them up.

Relatively few of you assholes identifying as chasers (because your identity politics demand you identify with it no matter the stigma surrounding it) are "chasers" per the above definition. Most of you are just loud, ignorant, lazy, and entitled.

Which is still better than being a definitional chaser.
>>
>>6816169

>But girls like it when I play with their clits. Only trans girls have a problem with having their genitals stimulated.

You sound like the shitty type of chaser.
>>
Pre-op MTFs are my dream.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>as an mtf
nice try, chaser bro
>>
File: confused anime.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>6816169
I have a really wide behind and a penis. Where do i stand, senpai?
>>
>>6816230
In front of me, bent over
>>
>>6816240
o-oh gosh
>>
File: 1465926106353.png (618KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
1465926106353.png
618KB, 600x611px
>>6815896
>>6815947
>leaving someone because they decided to remove their attractive genitals and replace them with a disgusting gash is bad
>>
>>6815875
i used to not mind them... until i talked to like a few of them

bunch of fucking losers
>>
>>6816230
in my dreams
>>
I'm a good chaser r-right guys? x-x
>>
>>6816281
>Trip fag
>good

Pick one
>>
>>6816284
Only got one after someone here started pretending to be me
>>
>>6815875
I think for most MtFs it's mostly the fact that they want to be seen as women rather than MtFs and the rest is confirmation bias
>>
>>6815896
>implying men should want to stay with you through major scarring genital surgery that makes you bedbound and asexual for at least a year.

Why are you so entitled serious question ?

Just date after srs
>>
>>6816411
i should have said
>they leave the second you mention getting srs
>>
File: rough cloth.jpg (130KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
rough cloth.jpg
130KB, 550x825px
>>6816439
Sometimes having them stick around post SRS is pretty shitty too, though...

I got SRS before gay marriage was legal in the States, because my LT-LDR partner wanted to get married but was paranoid that if I wasn't legally female on my papers that the gov't would track him down and have him killed for faggotry. (His family is military back generations, some hang ups to be sure.)

So I get bottom surgery. Move to the USA. Get married. Then the fucker cheats on me during a business trip, with some muscle-bound male nurse... but because I'm a dirty ol' imm'grant I'm just sort of DEALING with it because I'm in school now and need a fucking roof over my head.

At least he didn't kick me to the curb, but not sexual outlet is harsh.
>>
>>6816589
You deserve it for cutting off your girlcock.
>>
File: 1450412079827.jpg (273KB, 700x770px) Image search: [Google]
1450412079827.jpg
273KB, 700x770px
>>6816602
It's just irksome b/c HE pushed for SRS... and he was always just a closeted faggot with daddy issues.
>>
File: 1371060528242.jpg (113KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1371060528242.jpg
113KB, 680x680px
>>6816647
>dating some numale cuck faggot that actually wants you to get a neovagina
>>
chasers are the most invalidating thing in the world because the thing they're attracted to about you is that you're not actually your target sex. The very reason they are around you or into you is proof that you are not what you wanna be. How could you like them?
>>
>>6816733
Because ideally you're not such a fucking special snowflake that you define your entire femininity around getting an ugly gash between your legs.
>>
>>6816733
Well... trans people aren't their target sex. We're just transitioning to be like the sex we were supposed to be, but genetically we will never be that sex.
If I was dating an mtf I'd want to make her feel comfortable about the body she does have. Not every mtf wants to get srs/ffs or has the money to.
I've seen mtfs say they'd rather have someone love their body already then force someone who isn't already attracted to trans people to like their body.
>>
>>6816733
I'm attracted to bone structure mainly (As well as personality) So I like feminine men and masculine women. Some chasers do it for the penis and are just shallow closet gays. For me I would never invalidate someones femininity. I would respect them as a person.
>>
>>6816589
>crazy boyfriend pushes you to get srs because he's an insecure faggot

so tell me how this is better than a guy you likes pre-op trans women's bodies?

>>6816733
this is why i prefer those who identify with some native third gender shit as opposed to western trans ideology
third gender model is my preference becuase they actually want to be trans to some extent which i like
also the concept of Travestis in South-america
>>
Every single neovag I've seen is pretty disgusting. I don't mind ignoring the dick at all and entirely understand but I would struggle to ignore that. If they made a neovag that was absolutely functionally and ascetically the same -- not just similar -- it'd be fine.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.