[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts of Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: blooddrip.gif (908KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
blooddrip.gif
908KB, 500x213px
25 mtf here, just wondering how some of you deal with thoughts of self harm and suicide. I've been on hormones for 2 years and while I like who I am more, everything else has gone to shit.
>>
>>6812768
I'm actually too scared to cut... I'm such a bitch I can't even stand the thought of the pain. I hate spending time with majority of people because no one gets it, and I have tons of hobbies which occupy me while I partake. But as soon as I finish whatever I was doing, all that gets swept away and I'm back in the darkness again. Its like a constant cycle.
>>
>>6812751
I deal with thoughts of self harm by going through with it. Method depends on my mood, usually branding if I just want something quick and easy, burning if I want something extraordinarily painful, and cutting if I want to see myself bleed.

I deal with suicidal thoughts in several different ways depending on my mood. Sometimes I'll giggle at them. Sometimes I'll dwell on them. Sometimes I'll bring myself to the cusp of the actual decision.
>>
>>6812751
Me too, Op. I raise a delicious glass of tears in toast. I just had my dreams crushed and had to cut my 3 ft long hair. Back to boy mode.
>>
>>6819423
I don't know. I tell myself that I might as well stick around to see what happens if I live, but it feels like a flimsy reason to live. I don't know how, but I keep my muscles moving, doing the next logical step like a machine.
>>
>>6812751
My throbbing cock pulses at just the thought of it.
>>
>>6812751
im too scared to take my own life, so i hang out with heroin and hope she'll do it for me some day
>>
>>6812751

I've been depressed my who life and I've come to realize that I can control my self-talk to a large extent and when I focus on positive things, my goals, improving myself and such, I am more likely to feel satisfied and less likely to see self harm. of course i still feel depression, but it is not as heavy a burden as it was when i was younger and felt like i had no control.
>>
>>6819423
>had to cut my 3 ft long hair.
Why? Because of your crushed dreams or did somebody make you?
>>
>>6819522
>tfw you'll never put anon's hard throbbing cock in your mouth and feel it pulsing with your tongue
it hurts to live
>>
File: 1397935970693.gif (2MB, 242x220px) Image search: [Google]
1397935970693.gif
2MB, 242x220px
>>6812751
get a dogger
>take doggo on walks
>people will go out of their way to meet your dog and will talk to you so that they can dog ur dog
>dog will always be happy to see you
>dog will cuddle like a beast

just be sure to get a smart dog. and dont pay for that dog, get one in need from the pound or shelter or just stop in at ur vet and ask if they got a dog in need
>a dog in need is a friend indeed
>>
>>6822923
>dogo is your friend, cate stabs u in the back: the GIF
>>
>>6822952
the dog looks at its owner like
>are you just going to let this happen...
>>
>>6822892
Couldn't afford to have hair that long at the new place I'm living at.
>>
>>6823259
care to explain?
>>
>>6827919
I ran away from home. I grew my hair out. Hell happened and I'm back at home. My abusive father and brother will pick on me for any excuse, especially long hair left around, especially if it goes down the drain. As it is, we live very frugally. Fragile old house, we piss and shit outside, we plug the shower drain and bucket the water to pour on the plants outside. So if I take a long shower washing my hair, that's a lot of water, hair, and shampoo to be hefted outside. Either that or shower outside, but it's going to be winter soon enough. In any case, life here seems too rough to be tangled in hair.

I hate it here. I hate that I cut my hair. A mark of my disgrace. It'll take years to grow back....
>>
>>6828088
If you have any other options or other family get ou of there.

>if ur not in the USA try seeking asylum, say ur an oppressed due to ur orientation or transition or whatever.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.