[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is bisexuality basically just a way for lonely people to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (72KB, 649x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 649x438px
Is bisexuality basically just a way for lonely people to get more fuck or more attention? Especially in the "im different, therefore am a special snowflake" kind of way.

Thats what happened to one of my friends, he said he was straight, then switched to bi, then to gay and kept switching between gay and bi.

But apart from him and my suspicion on wether or not hes doing it for attention, is that basically what bisexuality is?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>6812597
Yeah it`s just like heterosexuality, what you like depends on the kind of attention you want.
>>
>>6812597
Bisexuality is a way for people to prove their retro-style street cred in the area of Psychiatry, while trying to justify their homophobia in the name of Jesus Christ by pretending that they've CHOSEN to stick their breeder sticks in the factory holes.
>>
Dicks turn me on
Pussy and tits also turn me on
Am bi

I'm pretty sure some cunts use itchy way you describe it OP
Personally, I just like both, I don't switch between gay/bi/straight
>>
>>6812662
*in the, not itchy
Fuckin tiny keyboard
>>
>>6812597
Maybe hes lonley because he had a massive mindfuck because of being unsure about his sexual orientation and just figured out that he isn`t straight and now figures out if he`s either bi or gay
>>
>>6812597
all my bi friends are in the closet, so probably not
>>
Your friend is one of those faggots that jump on the bi-bandwagon before going full fledged faggot. Tell him to get off it. Being a bi male is a lose/lose situation. Straights hate you , gays hate you ,hell even trannies hate you. .
>>
>>6812692
The little shit is a furry, thats the mind fuck
>>
>>6812597
Being a bi male doesn't exactly attract the right kind of attention. Bi female on the other hand...well then again, they mostly attract creeps and crazies.
>>
>>6812713
100% this. I'm even hesitant to tell people I know to be bi that I am also. There are exceptions, but they frequent tumblr and reddit and their fragile sensibilities wouldn't even be able to handle /lgbt/ so they're kind of already shit as far as I'm concerned. Also it could be that OP's friend is switching to appease whatever partner their with. Just a thought.
>>
>>6812597
Im not sure if your trolling or actually think this.. So im just gonna bite and say Being a bi sexual male for all most all of my life I do not have sex or have relations with both sexes simply because i want attention. As a matter of fact I hate attention the less eyes on me the better. I have sex and relations with all 3 sexes simply because Im attracted to them.. Male females and trans genders..As for getting my fuck on or so to speak i can honestly say yes it is a perk of being bi you can have more sex then so called straight people because you have more options but not everyones a horn dog going around fucking.. So in short your kind of misinformed on bi sexual people, I would recommend reading some none sexual books about bi's in general or even find some one who is willing to hang out with you none sexually and you will see were normal people who are not whore attention seaking lonely people. Were normal people with a bit more thats it.. we like the same things same foods same color blood we don't spit acid despite what south park may have you thinking...
>>
>>6812721
>even trannies hate you
what if bi tranny
>>
not everyone who's bi actually wants sex from both genders, they just can't help but be attracted to both.
>>
>>6813099
Well if youre bi and only want sex from say males, then wouldnt you just be straight? As for the attraction, wouldnt that just be a "this chick looks good" kind of thing?
>>
Is making bait threads basically just a way for lonely people to get more replies or more attention?
>>
>>6812597
I feel like I know who you're talking about. Who's your friend, OP?
>>
>>6812597
If he's bi, he's bi. If not, then he isn't. He might just be going through a sort of phase where he is figuring out his particular preferences (some bi people like one sex better than the other, shit like that) and he'll eventually land on a firm decision as to his orientation. Any internalized homophobia would make this phase last longer and more difficult for him.

I also struggled with that shit back in highschool, took me a good year or two to really understand and accept what I was attracted to. I'm bi, always have been, always will be. I just find myself attracted to men more often then I do women. And though I may end up with men most of the time, I could still fuck a woman, if the situation presented itself. Therefore, I am bisexual.

Unless he's been doing this for several years, I'd just assume your friend is confused, and will eventually even out.
>>
>>6812597
Dicks turn me on, and huge fat asses turn me on

>>6812713
this, I don't advertise it
>>
>>6815045
Sam, he plays cod all day
>>
>>6812597
I always identified as bisexual, but I never told anyone unless they asked.
I didn't do it for attention, I genuinely felt that I liked cock and vagina, simple as that.
Now I'm 100% sure I'm just gay because women don't do anything for me anymore.
You're friend sounds insecure. Usually anyone who shapes their personality around how they like to fuck is doing it for attention or desperation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.