[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Genderqueer"/"nonbinary" people of the world:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

File: Anime Question Mark.gif (177KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Question Mark.gif
177KB, 500x419px
"Genderqueer"/"nonbinary" people of the world: how do you justify your existence? Why should the rest of the world accept you as a fact?
>>
>>6811111
Inb4 femboys, even if they don't admit it
>>
>>6811111
>quints wasted on a tumblr-tier question

They justify their existence with the same justification as yours
>>
File: Super Smug Anime Elf.png (184KB, 505x370px) Image search: [Google]
Super Smug Anime Elf.png
184KB, 505x370px
>>6811124
>implying I need to justify mine
I'm "straight"
>>
>>6811131
And they're "genderqueer"/"nonbinary"

:^)
>>
>>6811142
I'm not following
>>
>>6811149
Think about it.
>>
>>6811111
i think gender should be destroyed

(and yes i think 'transgenderism' is a ontological error)
>>
>>6811166
Don't make me think I'm finished with college

>>6811181
If a boy wants to be a girl/vice versa it's none of my business but at the same time I shouldn't need to pretend something is true when it clearly isn't. I let him live his life, he lets me live mine.
But all these new genders I just don't understand. How can one even convince oneself that their "true identity" is something coined by some fanfiction writer on the internet? History has bred smarter, surely.
>>
Well being transgender by definition is when you develop a similar brain to the opposite sex. I see it as a possibility that some people could be stuck in between and be uncomfortable choosing solely male or female, but it would be extremely rare and not nearly common enough that a quarter of the of the 2 billion or so Tumblr users are non-binary.

So non-binary people can be considered trans if they actually have the symptoms and aren't just trying to abolish gender roles or whatever.
>>
>>6811207
>a similar brain to the opposite sex
that's the most reactionary and patriarchal thing i've ever read, enjoy your fake vagina and your stupid anime dresses faggot
>>
>>6811111
>how do you justify your existence?
I look androgynous as fuck. People are often very confused about which gender I am, and I like things to be that way. I've brought my body into this state.
>Why should the rest of the world accept you as a fact?
Because I don't go around telling people I'm non-binary. I just go around as this androgynous girlboy thing and let people try to figure me out for themselves. I go by male pronouns, but frequently get called by female ones. I have a couple coworkers who keep calling me "she/her" and shit like that even though I've corrected them. I really don't care, people can call me whatever pronouns they want to.

Basically, there is nothing to accept. I simply am this androgynous creature and I exist as such physically. I don't push any identity, or anything. I simply exist. I don't get triggered, I don't ask for acceptance, and I don't tell anyone that I don't really identify as a male or as a female.

That is how things should be for non-binaries, but sadly most non-binaries do nothing to alter their physical bodies to bring them into the androgynous role, and they just physically look and act like their actual/birth sex, because they're just teenagers/young 20-somethings wanting attention, or cis-girls wanting some kind of oppression card, and will quit doing the "non-binary" thing when they're tired of it, or if it starts not being useful to them.
>>
>>6811254
>People are often very confused about which gender I am
no people confuses what sex your are faggot
https://lesbianplusfeminist.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/only-people-who-subscribe-to-gender-ideology-can-misgender/
>>
>>6811292
Same difference you sjw faggot lol.
>>
File: image.png (540KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
540KB, 720x576px
>>6811111
Lol who cares all hail the new quinto king/queen of LGBT, until another is chosen.
>>
>>6811380
>king of the gays
What does this entail?
>>
>>6811394
If you have to ask, you probably don't want to know.
>>
>>6811237
:^)
>>
>>6811394
you get Super Aids
>>
>>6811378
"no"
>>
Even if there are those retards are here, they really shouldn't care about whether the rest of the world accepts them as fact. Nobody should ever expect the world to recognize their identity and respect them. The earlier any member of the LGBTGDUILKDERFQQP++ community accepts the fact that a very large amount of people will hate their fucking guts and not respect them the better. It will help when actually coping with assholes telling your faggot ass to jump off a bridge.
>>
File: Pls.jpg (52KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
Pls.jpg
52KB, 750x498px
Look at all these idiots who can't accept scientific facts, it's like Christians were with evolution and the big bang, wake the fuck up you hurt sad children, there's only two genders, deal with it.
>>
>>6811711
*sexes
fag
>>
>>6811740
genders*
>>
>>6811740
Can't even put the star in the right place. Fucking cancer Tumblr education.
>>
>>6811757
"no"
>>
>>6811770
i'm not even a tumblr user, just a well informed radfem and a proud terf
>>
>>6811772
Who are you quoting?

>6811776
I'm*
>>
File: 1470108087906.jpg (38KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
1470108087906.jpg
38KB, 600x420px
>>6811776
>well informed
>radfem
>>
File: what.jpg (66KB, 800x760px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
66KB, 800x760px
I feel like I'm being played by a devil's advocate
>>
>>6812148
What does that mean. Someone is being a retarded piece of shit for Jesus Christ?
>>
>>6811711
>two genders
>scientific fact
wew lad
>>
>>6812155
It means you are taking a role you don't actually believe in yourself just for the sake of argument and the exchanging of ideas.
>>
>>6812173
Oh, so, being a lying worthless pile of Christian dogshit? I useless disgusting heterosexual phoney? A passive aggressive little bitch?
>>
>>6812161
If you disagree, present an argument.
>>
>>6812180
Not at all. It's helps people learn and grow on their own when they are confronted with arguments they are not use to, it's meant to help you defend your own believes, and if you can't do that then they are bad believes. But sometimes people just do it to be trolls. so it's kinda 50/50.
>>
>>6812191
It's to help* I need to slow down.
>>
>>6812191
Oh? Because I've never heard a worthless heterosexual piece of dogshit run it's mouth? I suppose there are hundreds of billions LGBT people who've never once met a heterosexual, and seen the shit they will cough out of their mouths? The lies of heterosexuals are something novel that's worth learning and memorizing to real human beings?
>>
>>6812202
I smell bait.
>>
>>6812202
Try harder.
>>
>>6812213
I'm not a pedophile autist retard /pol/ piece of heterosexual dog shit, so no, I'm not a troll.
>>
>>6812202
>>6812180

You have the grammar of a 3rd grader. I understand not using it, but you flat out use it wrong.
>>
LGB > LGBT

guess y
>>
>>6812243
You eat Jesus Christ's shit because you're addicted to dog shit.
>>
>>6812252
Try harder.
>>
>>6812258
I'm being as honest and correct as it is physically possible to do.
>>
>>6812278
>>6812252
Let me know when you decide to kill yourself around 25-30 when you realize you have been living a lie.
>>
>>6812285
You kill yourself right this instant you worthless pedophile infection. Don't you dare take another breath to which you are not entitled since you choose to be infinitely worthless.
>>
>>6812278
And correct English would be, to be* not to do
>>
>>6812291
You can troll me all you want, I'll keep leading you on, because I know you are empty on the inside.
>>
>>6812300
Those words don't mean anything you retarded fat ugly pedophile. Kill yourself and make sure to masturbate all over a bible and shove it in your hippo sized mouth for them to find with your dead body.
>>
>>6812321
I'm 100% positive my life is so much better then yours, I have plenty of saving to sit here and make fun of you, I know you are one of those kids that is gonna end up killing themselves, let me watch on twitch when you do okay? Post your bank account.
>>
File: 20160828_191313.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160828_191313.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>
>>6812356
Tl;dr you living dogshit, kill yourself. No worshiper of Jesus Christ or any other kind of child rapist should ever allow themselves to live, kill yourself right this instant and kill your parents for shitting out such a worthless puss ball.
>>
>>6812369
Waiting for your bank account time stamped.
>>
>>6812376
I told you tl;dr you worthless infection. I'm never going to obey a heterosexual as long as I live you filthy dog shit.
>>
>>6812379
Point proven, 16 year old tumblr cancer. Learn some new words and go back to school, okay son?
>>
>>6812383
Shut the fuck up and kill yourself worthless heterosexual.
>>
>>6812386
Still the same words. Idk why you keep saying tl:dr, I know you read it.
>>
>>6812391
I'm using the same words because they're right words to use you living heterosexual dog shit infection. I'm gonna keep using them too as long as I live you living heterosexual dog shit infection.
>>
>>6812366
Post a notarized letter from your financial adviser with your net worth or you're a LARPing poorfag.
>>
>>6812395
I will, after you post your bank account timed stamped.
>>
>>6812395
I will just get a notarized post, I don't have a financial adviser, I'm a stock trader and more then qualified to be one myself.
>>
>>6812398
Post a sticky of you killing yourself and your heterosexual family you living dog shit. Money in the hands of a hetersexual is just money that should be in my right hand while your dissevered head is in my left, that's all you living heterosexual infection.
>>
>>6812405
Thought so. I'm really enjoying this trolling.
>>
Reminder that gender is a meme and you need not participate
>>
>>6812409
It's dank a meme isn't it. How many dubs have you gotten in this troliolio so far?
>>
>>6812409
btw don't lie, it's physically impossible that you thought so, since you can't think.
>>
>>6812420
I wonder what's it like being that empty inside.
>>
>>6812431
Why would you wonder what it's like to be heterosexual pedophile dog shit? Do you go around wondering what it would be like to be a brain damaged bulldog that eats it's own shit? Why lower yourself to the level of imagining that?
>>
>>6812450
You just contradicted yourself the other half of that sentence.
>>
>>6812453
You just memed yourself the other half of that dank?
>>
>>6812459
Dank yourself to the meme other side.
>>
File: KYS.jpg (110KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
KYS.jpg
110KB, 1000x800px
>>6812459
>>
>>6812487
1. That guy is clearly better than every Christian in history put together. Not a good insult.

2. The only tard trolls I've met that store their piss in bottles were Christians.
>>
>>6812496
Only a person like you would be happy to live a life like that.
>>
>>6812511
Only a Christian pedophile like yourself could make some one million dollars a day or whatever it is you claim you make and then go to bed crying over what a worthless bitch you are, and wake up crying over what a worthless bitch you are. :)

And I just got done saying all of the piss bottles I ever saw were Christian-owned. You're contradicting reality again you retarded pedophile. :)
>>
>>6812538
Why do you keep using Christian as an insult for me? I'm not a Christian, this sums up your life vs my life, your life is a sad existence you're gonna kill yourself soon, while i'm just chilling laughing at kids like you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExVtrghW5Y4
>>
>>6812557
Because you're a Christian, and Christians are the second most worthless kind of thing ever, only slightly better than Muslims.
>>
>>6812571
Try harder.
>>
>>6812577
I'm trying very hard. I'm trying very hard to never read too much of what a worthless heterosexual says. I'm trying very hard to say only things that are true and factually accurate. I'm trying very hard to do the right thing. And I'm succeeding at all of them you worthless living infection. :)
>>
>>6812571
Why do you keep using Christian as an insult for me? I'm not a Christian.
>>
>>6812585
But you are a Christian, that's why I keep using Christian to insult you you living pile of dog shit Christian. :)
>>
>>6812591
The Dead sea would be jealous of all that salt.
>>
>>6812591
remove yourself, fedora
>>>/out/
>>
>>6811111
>you forget demisexual
triggered
>>
>>6812601
>>6812603
No you living dog shit.
>>
>>6812622
You know the point of trolling is not letting them know you are trolling?
>>
>>6812629
If you keep replying she'll keep going
>>
#DeadSea. Lol.
>>
>>6812636
How do we know it's a she? I think you just triggered it.
>>
Sometimes I get dysphoria, and other times I love my body as it is. So, nonbinary.
>>
>>6812629
I'm not a Christian heterosexual pedophile, so obviously I'm not a troll. No troll acadamy would ever give me the dank pocky stick of epic mein Fuhrer trolling supreme HOOOOOO! diploma.
>>
>>6812186
Not everyone is completely male or female as conventionally defined. Even discounting trans people, there are intersex people with chromosomal configurations that don't match their sexual phenotype. For example, people with penises and XX chromosomes, or vice-versa.

>>6812410
Most people participate in the meme though, so you pretty much have to at least pretend to participate unless you want people to think you're weird.>>6812394
>I'm using the same words because they're right words to use you living heterosexual dog shit infection. I'm gonna keep using them too as long as I live you living heterosexual dog shit infection.
>>
>>6812763
Oops didn't mean to quote/reply that retards post, not sure how that happened
>>
>>6812763
I'm going to be a freak no matter what I do
Because thats what I am
A freak
>>
>>6812763
You chose to be a worthless Jesus Christ worshiping child rapist who cries when people tell the truth, that's what happened you bitch.
>>
>>6812763
I smell bullshit trolling as always.
>>
>>6811166
>>6811199
You guys should be nominated players of the game for scoring those triple doubles. Beautiful.
>>
>>6812793
I'm not Christian, literally just yesterday I was trying to get the Christian retard on /news/ to realize how idiotic his ideology was (he literally thinks that if God said it was moral to murder thousands of innocents, that would make it moral).
>>
>>6811111
It's just a meme.

The only """"genders"""" I actually accept are: male, female, mtf (actually just female), ftm (actually just male) and the minuscule part of the population comprised by mentally and/or physically androgynous people who are fine with being considered either without requesting special treatment or unique and exotic pronouns. I guess you could just call them "third gender" or "androgyne" and be done with it, instead of adding more letters to the ever crescent LGBT acronym.

Every "in-between" tumblr designation is a meme.
>>
I only had physical dysphoria and after a year of HRT I dont really hate my body anymore. Thankfully my breasts arent too big to hide, I'm tall and my face is so ugly nobody will ever mistake me for a girl or even think I'm trans or anything. I do get stared at sometimes but that happened even before HRT, probably because of my face.

I consider myself male and dont ask for any special treatment or pronouns or anything, its the opposite really, I'm glad nobody knows (or at least shows it)
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.