[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolutely disgusting Body Hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1469653337422.jpg (518KB, 1063x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1469653337422.jpg
518KB, 1063x1600px
Whats the best fucking way to deal with body hair?

I have serious case of excessive body hair. My arms, legs, and genitals get fucking covered if i don't shave.

I always wanted to be feminine and cute but i gave up and scheduled my suicide to my 30's

I also can't enjoy sex with this fucking body hair. Not even if i choosed to be a bottom bear (is that a thing?). I would be disgusted of myself. So i scheduled suicide to 25.

I'm really poor and live in a fucking small city, so laser is extremely expensive and out of my reality. Electrosis isn't a thing here.

Waxing is expensive but i've done it sometimes, however it hurts LIKE HELL and i'm a faggot. And razors can't reach deep areas like the butthole. They simply don't do it.

Also shaving with razors make the results awful after 1 day. There's alot of black hairs growing. It triggers my trypophobia and i get fucking depressed on how my dad shitted in my genes.

Should i schedule my suicide to 21s?
>>
If you still have body hair after starting HRT (and it happens).

You need to start taking meds for T receptors.

I take flutamide and fina it works wonder.
>>
>>6810909
Actually as i gave up following this path i didn't took any hormones.

It's because i've seen many people saying hormones don't do shit to body hair, and others saying it thins but don't makes it go away. Always expect the worse situation, right?

What have changed in your body hair after taking these?
>>
>>6810931
Some people report complete loss of hair below the neck on bicalutamide
>>
>>6810903
epilate, it gets way less painful the more you do it.
cheaper than waxing too.
>>
>>6810970
This. (Other mentioned also works) you don't have to transition on these because all it dose is block T receptors or DHT.
>>
>>6810903
>>6811035
Yeah OP save up for an epilator.
>>
>>6810909
Have you noticed complete body hair loss with fluta? How much mg do you take for it daily? Im on 25mg cypro and 2.5mg fina. Been thinking if changing to 50mg bicalumatide and .5 duta
>>
>>6811253
>>6811035
But what about the most hard to reach areas of the butt like the butthole (assuming i have an average-big ass)? Are epilators even meant to epilate genital areas? I've heard they're not recommended.
>>
>>6817458
It will probably hurt a bit more but yeah you can epilate your butt. Front area you probably shouldn't.
>>
>>6817458
I epilate my butt just fine, never had any issues.

I wouldn't use it on your junk though, too painful. If you absolutely must do that area waxing is less painful I find. You can buy sugar waxing kits on amazon for like $20.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.