[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not interested but he is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: this person.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
this person.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
Guys my ex classmate has a crush on me but I'm not gay. How do I give him the message I'm not into him? I've been ignoring him and he got into an argument with his friend over me.My friends are making fun of me. Any solution to solve this? I apologize in advance for the small image.
>>
Edit: Pic related
>>
>>6809338
I'd fuck the shit out of that asian twink. Can you post more pics?
>>
>>6809350
Do you want a link to facebook? But I'm not sure if it's morally right to share that.
>>
>>6809361
It'd be more morally right to just share the pics without a name.
>>
just give him my number ;)
>>
>>6809338
Is that really a man?
>>
File: this person 2.jpg (16KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
this person 2.jpg
16KB, 296x394px
>>6809362
Still though any suggestions?
>>
>>6809378
I think you should go balls deep in that asian butt
>>
>>6809371
Are you asking if he's male? If so, biologically yes. Other than that no, he has a girly voice and feminine gestures.
>>
>>6809390
Does he have a nice ass?
>>
>>6809389
That would be the opposite of what I'm trying to do. I'm not interested and I don't think I'm gay.
>>
>>6809414
You should just say that to him.
>>
>>6809420
I'm a tad bit afraid and homophobic. Sorry if I offended anyone O_O. Should I send like a note or could one of you like date him? The lot of you seem plenty interested.
>>
>>6809440
Post dem pics
>>
File: this person 3.jpg (22KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
this person 3.jpg
22KB, 296x394px
>>6809442
>>
>>6809361
yes please
>>
>>6809338
Just lightly bullshit a vague love interest you may or may not have and you are looking forward to asking 'her' out. Do this in the form of initially asking for his advice, say that you want a different perspective on things to help you refine your approach. He will understand by that point you obviously not interested in him. But you know, do all of this through casual condos, texts. Don't be a heartbreaker, just be a friend 'none the wiser'. Hope this was helpful.
>>
>>6809474
Damn typos. * Convos", and I'm sure other revisions to be made. Herm.. :/
>>
>>6809338
>tfw qt ex classmate will never have a crush on me
>>
>>6809487
Your ex class-mate won't have a crush on you? Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you in any way I'm just trying to solve this especially before next month.
>>
>>6809338
holy shit where do you live? this is literally the cutest boy in the world
>>
>>6809378
words on the poster and tie look like malay? can anyone back me up
>>
can you describe yourself a bit op? what kinda person do you have to be for someone like this to crush on you
>>
>>6809532
You are correct sir or madam!
>>
>dude I'm not gay
wow so fucking hard
>>
>>6809535
He has a tan fetish and I'm just the right amount tan I guess? Suggestions?
>>
>>6809539
>being gay in Malaysia

damn sucks to be him
>>
Post more pics damn it
>>
lol just tell him you're not gay

how autistic can you be?
>>
>>6809566
I'm pretty sure he's aware of this!
>>
>>6809574
send him a dick pic
>>
Just ignore it and let it run it's course op, he's cute enough that he'll move on quickly
>>
>>6809583
I mean unless you're also 10/10 and malaysia is a magical disneyland of cute boys
>>
>>6809574
in that case it really doesn't matter if he's attracted to you since this is all staying in his head
>>
Spoiled gay sissies who have a hugbox at school usually can't handle rejection.
>>
>>6809598
Should I continue to ignore him? That argument was pretty bad though :P
>>
>>6809609
Maybe you should like kick his ass a little bit so he'll stay away
>>
You're just posting to brag right? I'm violently triggered
>>
>>6809604
>lives in a country where being gay is illegal
>98% percent of people there think being gay is morally wrong
>op is being bullied for mere association with a gay guy

Sure looks hugboxed to me :^)
>>
>>6809621
I thought he was being bullied because he didn't get together with him
>>
>>6809618
No, I'm sorry if I offended you
>>6809621
What does hugboxed mean? Sorry for my ignorance.
>>6809613
I'm not sure if that's morally right or legal.
>>
>>6809629
Being hugboxed means that theres's a bunch of girls and other gays who treat him well.
>>
>>6809626
are all cuckservatives this dumb?
>>6809629
He's trying to bring his agenda that gays are all prissy and over loved by all and that kids these days have too easy etc. Kinda falls down because gays sure have it easy in maylasia.
>>
>>6809635
Shut up you retarded HIV faggot
>>
>>6809647
awww, babby needs a napnap
>>
I think I should take my leave now. This is getting pretty off topic. XD
>>
Just say you're not into guys next time he flirts with you.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.