[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: cry.jpg (27KB, 492x382px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
27KB, 492x382px
TFW

>Mid 30s 'man'
>Repressed feelings (should be a girl) since elementary age
>Ultra conservative southern religious mother
>Father disappeared @ 3
>Do best to be 'macho man' because society/family expects it
>married + child right after HS
>Split up, quickly end up long term with GF after divorce B/C I've always learned to repress how I feel and support someone else
>good job $$, masculine, good looking, lift weights, etc etc
>Most guys would probably like to be where I am
>Just want to 'an hero' (tran hero?)
>Child is entering high school this year
>I am only alive because I don't want my child to be as fucked up as I am

I am an alcoholic. There isn't enough beer in the world to numb the pain right now. I'm not going to transition. I'm not going to kill myself. I'm in a-lot of pain.

This can not be fixed.

I fucking hate myself. I hate my family. I hate everyone. I have pushed everyone away from me because I'm a fucking weirdo. I hate everybody. If I believed in a god, I would hate him.

I do a good job of hiding it.

One day, I am going to snap.

I wonder what will happen.

Maybe I will just drink enough that I kill my liver and nobody will know it was on purpose.

Right now I'm just going to go get black-out drunk.

Fuck the world
>>
im sorry this is happening to you, nobody should go through something like this..

this made me scared, I have two options atm:
1. transition and propably be a ugly degenerate "woman" for the rest of my life
2. dont do it and end up in a similar position to yours
both options terrify me.

fuck this shit
>>
>>6807128
While I'm sorry for you, it's your fault that you let it get this bad.

When you turn 18 your parents don't control your life anymore and you let it go by you when you had the chance. If you've made it this far you can at least grit your teeth and make it to 70.
>>
>>6807128
Hey, I know it hurts. If nothing else I'm proud of you being this strong for your family. That takes something. Just a little more, get them set up for life then you can rest. Just a little more.
>>
>>6807128
Talk to a therapist, lad. You have problems. But ultimately, will "transitioning" even solve them?
>>
File: 1471694811081.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471694811081.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>6807128
>married plus child
>successful as a man in the workplace
>lift weights
>macho man
>mid 30s

Blanchard was right, jesus.
>>
It's not like you could be a girl anyways . look your a man. Your never going to be a "girl".

Even with most trannies transitioning at 18-20 these days hardly any will pass. You need the right genetics and you need to be young to have a normal life.

"Transitioning" at your age with your life would just be sad and you will be unhappy.
>>
Hiding what? You think you are like women? You aren't. No man is like women when they have been socialized as a man for 35 years
>>
Like op. You don't sound that trans tbqh. Sure you could repress but not as manly man.
> femboy
> nerd
> shut in
But not
> weight lifter
> soldier
> married man
>>
>>6809191
You're a fucking idiot. Repression is powerful shit.
>>
>>6807128
find a therapist

>>6807163
>mid 30s
>18 at 1990s
>let it go by when you had the chance
easy for teenagers in 2016 to say
>>
>>6809890
fuckin A
>>
>>6808446
TERF detected, please ignore.
>>
>>6807128

Have you tried weed instead of booze? I smoke weed to handle my gender dysphoria. Its much healthier in the long run, even if your getting blazed out of your mind everyday after work.

I'm in my early 30s and too masc looking to transition. However i'm obese, work a shit tier job, am a shut in nerd and have no child, or wife/gf for that matter. So in some ways your actually better off than me, although your dysphoria sounds worse.

>>6807153
>>6808436

Thats the problem with early adulthood, its often too late and nowadays with the ascendant trans movement your gonna be painfully aware of being transgender.

At least during my teens and 20s even though I wanted to be female, it seemed like an unattainable dream so I was able to ignore it sometimes and still have happy moments. Its like I knew about trannies, knew I wished I were a girl, had gender dysphoria but didn't get I was trans until 30

>>6809890
Yes, its amazing how much things have changed.
>>
>>6810856
Listen let me help you out. It is STILL UNATTAINABLE. Transitioning is a meme for most people.
>>
>>6810372
Tthats reality retard. Im not a terf
>>
>>6807128
>here isn't enough beer in the world

switch to vodka, less calories and much cheaper
>>
>>6811524

Thanks for the reminder i agree 100%. Since I missed the transition window, there is no pressure to transition. I can hon out anytime I like down the road. Thing is I want to see more solid research on transgenderism, before I commit to what may turn out to be a meme treatment. Lord knows I might love HRT, but will I love being a shit tier tranny?
>>
>>6807128

>made bad choices well into adulthood and now has dependents and expects people to feel sorry for her

Okay, that's nice. Dump your gf and just transition. Literally not more complicated than that.

Do you know how many mtfs out there who are ugly, non-passing, or don't even try to pass but still insist they're women? Who gives a fuck if one more is added to the list.
>>
>>6811634
also much more effective
>>
>>6807128
I could toast to this.
>>
>>6807128
Why do you choose to be dog shit you heterosexual infection?
>>
>>6816343
>Okay, that's nice. Dump your gf and just transition. Literally not more complicated than that.
Disgusting, selfish suggestion. OP has a kid to raise. That tangible reality, that living and growing human being, is more important than feelings. Unless you'd want them to come to your in 20 years time looking for advice because their dad broke the family to become a woman during a critical stage in his life.
>>
>>6807128
>married + child right after HS
>quickly end up long term with GF

Typical tranny. It's not enough to be fucked up, they need to drag a ton of other people down with them. You should've never dated, married or had children. Keep your mental illness to yourself.
>>
>>6816600
He should've never had a kid in the first place. Retarded morons are always the first ones to start pumping out children. This is why the world is sliding into degeneracy.
>>
>>6816619
What's degenerate is people abandoning their commitment to their children midway through thier life to chase after transient "feelings". The problem isn't people having kids, it's people's attitude toward raising them. All the degeneracy you talk about is a result of the sexual revolution and no-fault divorce making children a side effect of marriage, rather than one of its most important creations.

I don't disagree that people need to be fucking smart and not have kids inopportunely, but that advice has little relevance to OP now, and he's in a position where he can provide for his child.
>>
>>6816632
>The problem isn't people having kids, it's people's attitude toward raising them

It's both, if they don't have at least 20 years to dedicate to raising a kid, they shouldn't have one. It's always people with fucked up mental health or piss poor financial situation who start pumping out a ton of kids with other fucked up piss poor shit bags.

But yeah, OP has responsibility towards his child and he needs to follow through for the next 5-10 years until his child reaches maturity.

My advice is more directed towards other trannies who feel like they will end up down that road. Do as they like, but leave other people and innocent children out of it.
>>
>>6807163
You're dumb, OP said mid 30s lets say 35, then 18 is 17 years ago. 17 years ago is 1999. You think there was internet with all these lists of informed consent and legit online pharmacies with the doses you need?

These days it's so easy that even people that aren't even trans get on mones but it wasn't like that until recently.
>>
>>6816659

OP could try HRT and not socially transitioning, he doesnt have to abandon his family.
>>
So...

Let me get this correct?? From the original post.

Op is
>having 'issues'
>not going to suicide
>not going to transition
>a father
>employed

What a fucking degenerate!
>>
>>6816848
Like /mtfg/ does? :^)
>>
Some people shouldn't have childern.
And I am not saying this because OP is suffering,
but because those people will make the child suffer.
OP may think that OP's child doesn't know, but
unfortunately children are far more perceptive
than that. And yes, at some point you'll snap,
and then ... you'll throw your feelings right at
the bag that is always around you, your child,
who at that point is nothing more than a
garbage bin for your 'issues' to throw into.

After that the child can no longer live peacefully,
his/her mental state collapses. Next to worries,
stress, fear, an iinsecure state of mind.
perhaps he/she'll become suicidal too. .. *sigh*.
but no doubt it will come with bullying and the
like. A lot of loneliness at least.
>>
>>6815999
No I am saying there is no winow you dumb motherfucker. I am sayin even if you were 18 right now transition would be ameme (depending on your genetics)
>>
>>6816702
This board is full of myopic underage kids who don't see that they would have been hons too if they were born a couple decades earlier
>OP why didn't you just go on to /lgbt/ and learn about self med and order hormones online with your parents credit card??
>>
>>6817926

Very pessimistic viewpoint lol. So you don't think most males starting hrt at 18 could at least pass for a large masculine woman after a few years?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.