[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating older men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (84KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 240x200px
What is your opinion on dating someone who is 10+ years older or younger than you?

I'm 21 and my bf is almost 34. He's rich as fuck and loves spoiling me with expensive clothes and shit, and is kind of like a father figure at the same time. But I don't consider him a sugar daddy. We legitimately love each other.

My parents and friends give me a lot of shit about it, which I don't understand. I feel like if you're a consenting adult, what difference does it make? Just curious what 4chan thinks.

Pic unrelated
>>
Super super cute. I really wish I had a daddy bf. Good for you anon. When you're 60 and he's 73 who the fuck is going to care he's a little older than you
>>
I think it's creepy. Reeks of daddy issues which is an obvious issue among gays. But I'm not against it in the sense that people should be free to do whatever the hell they want, but it is sort of broadcasting your mental issues to the world.
>>
>>6806966
I first began dating my ex when I was 19 and she was 31.
It was great for the two years we we're together. But we broke up on the account of her moving back home to take care of her sick mother, and I was an in the closet gayboi.
>>
>>6806966

I am with a guy 14 years older than me, but I am also 31 so this isn't as extreme as when I was say 18. What can I say, they guy has a great body, is amazing with his hands, and really knows how to please a woman. I got tired of dating boys and found a man.
>>
>>6807083
I have a good relationship with my actual father though. He's like a best friend almost.
>>
>>6806966
I'm so fucking jealous op
>>
>>6807265
i think this might be worse
>>
When I was 21 and 22 I was fuckbuddies with a 28 year old. It was pretty good especially since he was built like a tank. Didn't last long since he has to leave town. He did get me a few nice things like clothes and stuff, plus when he left he gave me some of his jockstraps and some exercise equipment. I knew it wasn't going to develop into anything serious, we established the rules so kept things simple, I gave him what he wanted, and I got what I wanted, hot boy on boy action.
>>
>>6807403
?
>>
>>6807411
21 to 28 isn't much of an age gap. I'm 27 and most people still think I'm barely 18 years old lol
>>
>>6807572
It's still a big leap in maturity
>>
>>6806966
My best friend is 22 and his boyfriend just turned 40 they've been together for 2 years and its a really healthy relationship. They plan on moving in together later this year and i think its cute
>>
>>6806966
i'm genuinely happy for you, fellow legbutt.

my experience: i think the type of man youre dating is in high demand. so just enjoy it.

there is nothing wrong with being happy in life.
>>
21 47 here get on my level
>>
>>6808352
Meh not by much. I am alright with 22+ generally. I find by that point there's not much difference. 5-6 years under me is not enough to have a major generational gap of ideas.
>>
>>6806966
>What is your opinion on dating someone who is 10+ years older or younger than you?

It wouldn't be for me. At least where I live, there is often a large disparity between people with age gaps of that degree, so it might be difficult and/or awkward to relate to someone at such a different stage in life. Plus dating someone in their thirties would likely feel as bizarre as fuck to me.

I guess it would be just fine if you can genuinely find things in common with someone regardless of their age, but something like a 19-year-old dating a 34-year-old would tends to be in sugar daddy/sugar mama territory.
>>
>>6808422
Except 16-year-olds are retarded and at 22 you should at least have some concept of adulthood.
>>
>>6806966
If it works for you, that's great.

I'd just be worried about death, though. Knowing that he's going to die and leave me for a decade or more in this world without him would be unbearable for me.
Even just thinking about watching him die like that makes me feel dead inside, and I don't even have a bf.

If there's a way to avert the dying at drastically different times thing (without suicide when he dies), that would be great and I wouldn't care.
>>
>>6808419
21 49 here
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.