[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:C

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

my boyfriend just left me because i can't fix my drug addiction, even though i try

cheer me up my dudes
>>
Try successfully.
>>
>>6803047
Don't buy drugs and your bf will come back.
>>
>>6803067
but it too hard to keep clean
>>
>>6803077

What are you addicted to? Try mushrooms or LSD, they can help cure your addictions. Other than that it's a matter of willpower and not procrastinating.
>>
>>6803098
i inject speed
i've tried shrooms and LSD, didn't do much to help the situation
>>
>>6803128

Have you tried a really heavy dose? Like 5 g of shrooms or 500 ug of LSD?
>>
>>6803128

Good luck, I never IV'd speed but I did plenty of it in other ways. What eventually got me clean was 1) Nearly dying 2) Doing more interesting drugs and 3) Replacing speed with shitloads of energy drinks on a day-to-day basis. I'm very caffeine sensitive though so it gave me that productive punch I'd been relying on during the day.
>>
>>6803047

Meth is fucked up m8. You should stop. Go to the doc and get a script for adderral and you won't go through physical withdrawal. You should be able to stop the meth immediately and taper off the addys slowly. Get 30MG XRs... you could probobly take two of them a day if you're IVin meth.

Even if you stay on the addys its a hell of a lot better than doin the meth.
>>
ask him if he'll come back if you sort yourself out

also can you post pics please?
>>
Becoming an addict is one of my biggest fears. I feel for you hard, OP. I hope you can find the help you need.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.