[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I caught my son having sex with another boy, I honestly don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: frog.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
I caught my son having sex with another boy, I honestly don't know what to do
here's what happened
>come home from shift, son is currently with me (split custody)
>bedroom light is on, I go in to tell him goodnight because I'm tired and want to check on him before I go to sleep
>he's in there kissing a boy, they are both naked as far as I can tell
>i quickly leave and go downstairs
>that was an hour ago and I still haven't went back up, he hasn't come down
He's only 15, I don't know what to do. I love him but he's my only child, I don't want him to be gay
>>
*poops in ur thread*
>>
>>6802558
>I caught my wife's son having sex with another boy, I honestly don't know what to do
Fixed it for ya OP
>>
>>6802578
my son, we got divorced when he was three
>>
>>6802558
If you're really that concerned about your genetic legacy, then have more children or donate sperm or something. Hell, encourage your gay kid to donate sperm.

If you just want grandkids to spoil, remember there is adoption and gay marriage now (unless you live somewhere there isn't?)

And hey the kid might be bisexual or just experimenting for all you know, don't panic, he's 15. I hooked up with a few straight boys at that age. Those were the days.
>>
If he wants to be a trap and you fuck it up for him I will find you and I will torture you for decades.
>>
>>6802617
thanks.
It must have been his whore mother. She always wanted a daughter
anyway I'm going to bed, I'll confront him in the morning
>>
>>6802628
Okay, enjoy having a traumatized, disfunctional depressed suicidal child with trust issues who does not want to live and will hate you and do everything to make your life as miserable as possible because what else is there to do.
>>
>>6802638
It's going to be really fun when they get into drugs because what else is there to do.
(Most 15 yo traps learn to play the piano)

Thank for messing up our world :3
>>
>>6802617
>>6802638
>>6802645
he said his son was gay, not a tranny
stop making everything about yourselves
>>
>>6802558
>I don't know what to do.

What would you do if you caught him having sex with a girl? Well, do the same thing.
>>
>>6802679
Lesser of two evils m8
>>
>>6802558
as long as he is the top you are fine
>>
File: nyc-gay-pride-parade-14127704.jpg (184KB, 1300x958px) Image search: [Google]
nyc-gay-pride-parade-14127704.jpg
184KB, 1300x958px
>>6802558
have another kid
pray to god he isnt a tranny
cus those are gross and obnoxious, see
>>6802617
>>6802638
>>6802645

honestly get over it, there isnt much you can do
it will eventually stop being uncofortable and you will get used to it
and also, if you just realized he was gay than you are fine
raise him to be a person not a gay, by that I mean dont let him become a pic related
>>
>>6802558
why would you know to come here to post this

0/10 poor quality troll
>>
Put HRT into his food, he'll be thankful in a few years.
>>
>>6802558
>he didn't join in

baka desu senfam
>>
>>6802877
>raise him to be a person not a gay
This is what I meant with all my hatespeech there.
>>
>>6802883
You know the users of other boards on 4chan are also aware of /lgbt/?
>>
>had only one kid
>complains when it went wrong
Top fucking kek. Serves you right. I probably have like 15 kids due to sperm donating.
>>
>>6802558
MAKE HIM DRESS LIKE A GIRL AND TOUCH YOUR PAYPAY!
>>
>>6802896

lol
>>
>>6802896
YEAH FUCK UP HIS PUBERTY CYCLE AND FORCE HIM TO GROW BOOBS AND WATCH HIM CRY AS YOU KEEP HIM AS A CAPTIVE.
>>
>>6802558
Buy him a dildo, a wig, some makeup and some mini dresses. Your son is going to be the town whore haha. kill yourself idiot! Your dude friends are going to give your son rimjobs in a couple years flat.
>>
File: 1472075483434.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472075483434.webm
3MB, 640x360px
its your fault for not being a good father or husband
>>
>>6802558
this story is getting me hard, please do go on...
>>
File: 1377324746680.jpg (309KB, 968x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1377324746680.jpg
309KB, 968x1998px
>>6802877
>trannies are gross and obnoxious
>posts pic of a gay dude
>>
File: 1470631476421.gif (4MB, 475x787px) Image search: [Google]
1470631476421.gif
4MB, 475x787px
>>6803016
This is better
>>
>>6802896
no put HGH and steroids into his food and start dressing lewdly when he's around
>>
>>6802558
fuck you, dad. I KNOW you go on 4chan.
>>
>>6802638
fire
>>
>>6803462
its getting reddit in here
>>
its your fault for let him play lol
>>
When someone interprets as derogatory almost anything that
is said about him (or about groups with whom he identifies)
we conclude that he has inferiority feelings or low self-esteem.
This tendency is pronounced among minority rights activists,
whether or not they belong to the minority groups whose rights they defend.
The terms “negro”, “oriental”, “handicapped” or “chick” for an African,
an Asian, a disabled person or a woman originally had no derogatory connotation.
“Broad” and “chick” were merely the feminine equivalents of “guy”, “dude” or “fellow”.
The negative connotations have been attached to these terms by the activists themselves.
Those who are most sensitive about
“politically incorrect” terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller,
Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists,
many of whom do not even belong to any
“oppressed” group but come from privileged strata of society.
Political correctness has its stronghold among university students.
Many leftists have an intense identification
with the problems of groups that have an image of being weak (women),
defeated (American Indians), repellent (homosexuals) or otherwise inferior.
>>
The leftists themselves feel that these groups are inferior.
They would never admit to themselves that they have such feelings,
but it is precisely because they do see these groups as
inferior that they identify with their problems.
(We do not mean to suggest that women, Indians, etc.
ARE inferior; we are only making a point about leftist psychology.)
Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as strong and as capable as men.
Clearly they are nagged by a fear that women may NOT be as strong and as capable as men.
Modern leftish philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science,
objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative.
The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification
of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior.
This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of
mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.
Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles,
and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type.
But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism.
Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power.
Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be
of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help.
>>
Well, it's a bit complex, but I have a plan.
First, you must ascertain with more clarity the situation at hand.
Is your son gay, or is he actually bi, simply experimenting. This is crucial information, as, if it is the case, the next course of action is to figure out who is the other boy, preferably under threat of telling his parents, and quickly send him on his way.
Depending on your son's sexuality, the course of action will be a little different.
In either case where he is gay or bi, you must encourage self-restraint in some way, and also self-defense, through martial arts/bodybuilding, or teaching him how to use a gun, make sure to justify all your actions regarding him as worry for his safety and well-being, preferably by building some wildly exaggerated homophobic bogeyman, be it Muslims, rednecks, otlr whatever else works.

This will give him an antagonist force that isn't yourself, while making him at least begrudgingly like you. Now, if he is experimenting or bi, the idea is to promote and elevate women in his eyes, by making him meet nice young girls his age, pretty damn cool straight guys, and, in contrast the most flaming, annoying gay guys, and don't forget the fat lesbians!
If he's gay, just show him annoying flamers and discourage it, simple enough.
You might want to become a sperm donor, or at least make your son into one.
>>
>>6804110
>>6804116
Wow, dont know that this has to do with the topic but, it´s great, finally someone who has similar views on this.
>>
>>6802720

Best advice.

/thread
>>
>>6802558
Honestly man, there's nothing you can do. Children often turn out in ways you didn't expect that are disappointing. There are worse things your son could be than gay.

If you are hostile, you might drive a wedge between you that is never fixed. A lot of gay children don't have a relationship with their parents in adulthood because of this.

It's not his fault for being gay, the best thing to do is just learn to accept it. It might take a while, but what else can you do? He can still have children.
>>
>>6804313
That aren't his views, not originally at least, it's from the Unabomber, who, by the way, at one point in his life, also wanted to be a trap.
>>
>>6802939
>implying
Only the chosen people know of this place.
>>
>>6802964
Pepe?
>>
I look Fishing Mode in the American University. Day I am a time and I'm your short like stress. And that's your stuffy I am also difficult for me, I am a human being Religious. I badly refuses to act to breast gay Manor ago. But when I was in the US I'm six weeks had one of my friends, he stuffy gibt. Day One me and Dan, we loudly for American fashion. Mir sex together. Bread Sage I whispered to my stuffy Because I your schame me. As But I also feel I Fock guilty in me sharp American boy your gut. I feel your guilty that I start to orgasm. Call Russia Guilty I feel that I take my phone and your mother. I also cornice. The late, ancestor-loss I Cumming sex. Use I am angry and crying and feelings, even so I yell, I'm cum Sex. If he was what I said. I as: "I am a sex cum" he, Americans of Young girls do not marry and I said: "" I am not cum sex with man, I'm I enjoy ass' with my mother on me Bose " Is. Is he afraid oneself But. iCH the listener and I your. My friend is er so your embarrassing. your feel and stupid guilty. I know why my husband gay question? During the evil, but I also in addition because If you spray your gut America's ass
>>
>>6802562
lol
>>
File: startledskelly.jpg (24KB, 549x471px) Image search: [Google]
startledskelly.jpg
24KB, 549x471px
"OH, SHIT, SORRY!
I'LL KNOCK NEXT TIME!"
That's literally the only acceptable reaction to have to this. Perhaps follow up with a fatherly discussion about condom use and staying smart, but that's about it, dickhead.
>>
>>6802558

Perhaps your son is bisexual, confront him about it and if he straight up has no attraction to girls, then disown the faggot and tell him he needs to be out of the house by the time he's 18, if he does still feel attracted to girls then simply tell him to focus solely on girls.

He's 15, it's not too late for him to stop engaging in that lifestyle.
>>
>>6802558
Tell him not to have sex in your house, and that you love him, and you wish he wasn't gay, but that you can't change that now. Ask if it's his boyfriend, and tell him about the birds and the bees, or perhaps you just don't wanna know about it.

At least he isn't a tranny, or letting the family dog fuck him or some shit. It's bad, but it could always be worse.

This is what you get for only having one son. Now go buy some vodka.
>>
>>6802558
Burst in with a raging hard on and fuck his friend. Stare your son down and inform him that this is what will happen every time he tries to bring another boy home.
>>
File: tremble.jpg (61KB, 541x483px) Image search: [Google]
tremble.jpg
61KB, 541x483px
Why are people blaming a father for his son's wrongdoing? Oh, I know! Simply because daddy fucked up and got divorced with his wife, while his son was at age three; and it's pretty clear that his mother knows that her son is a homosexual. Your son never expected to receive a spanking from daddy later, so it was no big deal for him to come out to his mom.

OP, just re-marry. Go get em' tiger!
>>
>>6804450

Seconded.
>>
File: 1464389487181.jpg (184KB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
1464389487181.jpg
184KB, 1200x715px
Two choices

>freak out
>get pissed at him
>call him a homo abomination
>he gets trust issues, daddy issues, self-harming tendencies, etc.
>he eventually becomes an intermittently depressed slut
>hates you and sucks all the middle aged man cock he can find

>be calm about it
>talk to him about sex (safety and the emotional portion of it)
>he gets a healthier understanding of sex and people in general
>loves his father
>he grows up to be a normal man you can be proud of
>he just happens to kiss guys

You know what to do.
>>
>>6802558
Hey, Op.
You ought to be firmer with your son (disregard the pun). You're the parent. If he's engaging in behaviors you dislike, you need to put your foot down.
Just because he's hooking up with a boy doesn't necessarily mean he is gay. Young people experiment, though fifteen strikes me as being way too be experimenting. The important thing is, gay or straight, to pass along prudence, mindfulness, good judgment in all areas of life, including sexuality, onto your son. And I think that includes how to handle his sexuality.

>but he's my only child
Additionally, if he does turn out gay, that doesn't rule out him leading a good family life. He may decide to have children, either through adoption or a surrogate. And if he turns out straight, that's no guarantee he'll reproduce. He might wind up frog posting on some Tibetan vaporwave board.
>>
>>6802720
it's not the same thing

boys=/=girls
>>
You should ask literally anyone but anons on 4chan.
>>
>>6802720
This.

The absolute worst thing you can do right now is drive him into the arms of his "whore mother" as you said.

Play it cool, act like you know what you're doing. Eventually you will know what you're doing.
>>
>>6806802
Yes but sex = sex you fucking buttclown.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.