[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had sex with one if my best friends, who is gay, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (42KB, 590x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 590x394px
I just had sex with one if my best friends, who is gay, and I liked it. But I think I liked it for the wrong reasons? Like vaginas feel better than anal and I dont really think about guys sexually. With that being said, it was way better than sex with my previous girlfriend. I think it's because I felt so close to him. He's my friend and I talk to him about stuff that I never would tell any girl about. I spend alot of time with him and we're always there for each other when things get tough. But like I said, even though sex feels physically better with a girl, the emotional feeling of being able to give him that kind of intimate pleasure just blew my mind. It was so passionate. I dont know whether to consider myself gay/bi now. It was all about emotion for me. Like I couldn't have sex with a random guy no matter how attractive he is.
>>
>>6801061
>vaginas feel better than anal

virgin detected
>>
Nigga, you didn't have sex.

You made love to your best friend.
That's why it felt better. No need to over analyze or label.

Its just better when the dick is attached to the heart, regardless of gender.
>>
>>6801098
I guess I shouldnt label it, but I could never be that passionate with a girl. My guy friends and so in tune and relaxed with one another, it feels effortless. With girls, I always feel like we're playing mind games.
>>
File: 0a8.jpg (84KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
0a8.jpg
84KB, 400x260px
>>6801061
>I dont know whether to consider myself gay/bi now.
>>
>>6801171
Personally, I think you might have just repressed what little homosexual tendencies you had, and the combined emotional burst from fucking your best friend, pretty much making love, combined with the relief/confusion of acting on liking guys.

I think you should think very deeply about what intentions you had leading up to fucking him, during, and how you felt after and now.

Good luck
>>
You're very lucky, i wish it goes this way with my "straight" best friend.

Talk with him about how you (and him) felt when you made teh secs, you both may learn something important.
>>
>>6801061

You're not officially bi until you dump him for a girl.
>>
File: Katy-Perry.png (159KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Katy-Perry.png
159KB, 350x350px
>>6801345
>you both may learn something important

yeah, like how babies aren't made
>>
>>6801061
You sound bi, if you are attracted to women no matter how many fags you sleep with you are bi.
>>
>>6801221
>>6801300
I definetely dont think its straight. But I dont really feel attracted to guys unless I know them well, and we've spent time together. Maybe I'm just gay/bi and picky idk.
>>6801345
I know we were both very passionate. I don't want to mess up our friendship tho, and besides I dont think he's very monogamous.
>>
>>6801351
Ha I wish that were true. My ex dumped a girl for me, and he cheated on me with some bitch called deltrese
>>
File: handsome.man.jpg (261KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
handsome.man.jpg
261KB, 719x1280px
>>6801061

Protip: straight guys don't think that sex with a man is better than sex with their girlfriend.
>>
>>6801353
Or if there's something more than friendship :^)
>>6801373
>>
>>6801400
Yeah. I'm not saying I'm straight. I'm saying it didnt feel that good physically. It felt good because it was like a way to show appreciation for him being a good friend to me. I dont want things to be romantic between us. I like being just friends. But there's only so many ways you can show a guy how much he means to you. Making love to him and putting his sexual needs first felt really fullfilling. I just realized as I was typing that out that it sounds pretty gay. I dont know. I guess im just confused. I've never kissed anyone so deeply before.
>>
>>6801499
Keep telling that yourself m8, maybe it'll work.
>>
>>6801499
Did you enjoyed it?
That's the real question here.
>>
>>6801525
Yeah, a lot.
>>
>>6801535
Go for more man, and i dont mean more sex.
Again, talk to him. I dont know you or your friend, but i dont think you are only friends, at least from your point of view.
>>
>>6801499
>A demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone. It's more commonly seen in but by no means confined to romantic relationships.
>>
>>6801554
Yeah we're pretty close. We're definitely going to talk more about it later.
>>6801557
Hey that sounds like me. But if I had no problem fucking a guy then I'm like a gay demisexual?
>>
>>6801571
You are either a gay demisexual or a bi demisexual who just hasn't connected with a female on a strong emotional level yet. Strong ie the level with your best friend.
>>
the best things you can do is
dont question it
dont think about labels, you know all there is to know
gay straight are just made up words

be careful
I bet he wants a relation with you
you sound like you too want something with him
work that out
>>
>>6801589
>>6801557

dont listen to this retards
they are one of "them"
>>
>>6802666
Them?
>>6802661
We already have a strong relationship. Its not romantic though. At least it wasnt until the sex happened. I think I want to make it a regular thing. Would that make us boyfriends though? I guess that's what a boyfriend is right? A friend you can have sex with.
>>
>>6801061
How are those the wrong reasons? If anything those are the right reasons...
>>
Labels don't matter, just do what feels right and doesn't hurt other people. And above all, be honest with people you're banging.
>>
>>6801061
Is that freddy and gibby?
>>
Free love!!!
>>
>>6801061
you're reminding me of the John-Paul/Craig relationship on the UK show Hollyoaks--you should Youtube it.
>>
>>6801499
>I don't want things to be romantic between us
oh no...
you'll break his heart if you ever tell him this
>>
File: 1444892977694.jpg (47KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444892977694.jpg
47KB, 500x700px
>>6803207
>A friend you can have sex with
Is a friend with benefits, not a boyfriend. A boyfriend is a male friend with benefits and mutual romantic love, or atleast the love should be mutual.
>>
How do you even talk with each other after all that, kek?
>>
>>6803841
>>6803853
Well. I talked to him today. He said that it shouldnt affect our friendship, and if I want to further explore my sexuality, he's there.
>>6803920
Um. He's gay, and I've always been comfortable with that. It was a but awkward after, but we both liked it so it didnt matter.
>>
Next time stretch a bit more before sex.
That way it'll feel better.
>>
>>6801061
Good for you OP. No really don't try to hide these feelings I imagine be felt the same way and it's awesome that you connected like that. Maybe start to take things slow. I think maybe you emotionally limited yourself before and now that it's happened you're more open to it. Good luck dude
>>
>>6801061
Nigga u gay
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.