[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have mommy/daddy issues /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (26KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 358x358px
Do you have mommy/daddy issues /lgbt/?
>>
Nah dog.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 447x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 447x618px
Mfw muh parents want me to be gay instead of just' curious'
>>
I have an issue and it involves dogs. <3
>>
>gerontophobic af
>>
>>6800807

that's just a nice way of saying "grow up already"
>>
I've never heard an "I love you" from my parents in my entire life.
I also hate my mother for how she treated me when I was younger and couldn't care for myself. My father was a depressed alcoholic when I was growing up but he's sober now and tries to make up for what a shitty father he was and I forgive him.
When I was like 6 I walked in on my parents having sex for the first time. They just kept going and I remember staying up all night because I was scared. I proceeded to hear them every other months or so but at some point I would just put on headphones and wait until they finished.

I'm gay, 21 years old
>>
>>6800874

boohoo
everyone hates their parents at your age.
everyone has walked in on their parents having sex and felt digusted.
stop being scared and start being an adult.
you are responsible for your destiny.
in time you will come to realize that your parents are just imperfect people, like you, and they did their best.
be glad you don't have children of your own.
>>
mommy issues

lesbian, always had a rough relationship with my mother growing up and thrown out of the house when I was 17.

most of my subsequent relationships were with older women. 51 year old when I was 25, 41 year old when I was 26 and scores of encounters with women typically 10-20 years older than me.

now that I'm 43 I find it harder to see a "mommy" in most women I meet.
>>
>>6801151
Oh god it's like looking into the future.

>tfw nothing will ever compare to your biology teacher
>>
File: bonnie-king.jpg (34KB, 266x340px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie-king.jpg
34KB, 266x340px
>>6800775
Mommy issues.

Matriarchal family structure, "Your son is your son until he takes a wife, your daughter's a daughter for life," is their motto.

Me being FtM threw mummy for a loop.

She's a domineering, masculine woman even through she is a tiny thing. My partner isn't much different.

When I tried to come out as trans to her, she thought I was trying to say I was a lesbian... and had a screaming/weeping melt down. Hauled me out by my hair... I actually can't even entertain sexual attraction towards blondes with blue eyes at all now.

Blue eyes at all are a turn off, I just see her eyes. Makes me want to barf.
>>
>>6800775
Both my parents are severe, yet functioning alcoholics. The only reason they got together is because my dad knocked up my mom with me. They both give me love and they are proud of me but they tell me too much so I don't care about their approval and I just want everyone else's.
>>
>>6800775
daddy issues
>be 13, am seeing whether i'm going through a phase or i'm actually a faggot.
>hang out with this other kid, we both start this fixation on each other, start hugging him
>father saw this one day, he's ultra anti-homosex
>pulls me away from the other boy
>"don't let me ever let me see you being a sissy ass faggot again you fuck"
>fast forward a few years, get a few bad grades
>father decides to tell the whole school who also is anti-faggot, all of my classes while dragging me into them
was just called the usual fag in middle school, so what
>get into high school in my freshman year, and word spreads to seniors
>get the shit beaten out of me by these guys, death threats for if i go telling anybody what they've done
will cont.
>>
>>6802374
>head to the bathroom one day, looking for seniors
>didn't know they were looking for me across other hall
>go to bathroom stall, but get pushed to the ground by one of them before unzipping
keep in mind i'm about 5'2" (150-ish cm) and 130 pounds. these guys are the size of football players.
>they start to try and pull down my pants
>kicked one in the groin, and was able to run off the campus and into the woods near there
>have to hide for an hour because they are driving around the whole area with headlights on, it being night
>see them leaving, coast is clear. head home only to see them there
>before i could reach the door, they've tackled me down
>was able to scream loud enough that my father came outside with a bat
>seniors run away
>father looks at me with my jeans pulled down below my waist
>"your sissy faggot self almost let them rape you? well, i'll teach you defense."
>he drags me inside, and decides to punch me until i drop to the floor
>he leaves me there for the night
will cont.
>>
I had a great relationship with my parents before I came out to them.

I regret every day telling my dad because of how he reacted I know I'll never trust him with my personal life stuff again.
>>
Dead dad anon here. Pretty sure I'm gay, can't know for sure. I know for sure that I really enjoy and want companionship from older guys, close friendships and shit. Sexuality sorta weirds me out. I don't like dicks or ass.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472066026088.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472066026088.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
I wish I was closer to my dad. Other than music and current events, we don't really connect on anything or talk. He was raised old school too, so I'm scared to death if I come out that he'll just stop talking to me all together. It's probably all in my head, but it still scares me.
>>
Daddy issues.
He wasn't actively bad but he just never talked to me or cared about me, he was never interested in anything and I basicly feel like he lived in the same house and nothing else.
>>
>>6801928
for me it was my psychology teacher. i'm a soft-butch looking lesbian and she was mid-40's, blond, femme. i had bad eyesight so i's sit middle row up front right in front of her desk. she'd sit on her desk right in front of me while lecturing and slightly spread her legs. loved her and that class.
>>
File: WIN_20160823_23_28_10_Pro.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160823_23_28_10_Pro.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>6800775
yeah
I was raised by an untreated schizophrenic and went through often-ritualistic demolishment of my self-esteem and was basically trained into an anxious and uncertain mindset and never had a proper childhood
he also hurts my mum and breaks stuff etc.
it kind of fucked me up
>>
gay transguy here.
I wouldn't say daddy issues but me and my dad have lots of different ideas in certain topics. He doesnt want me to be a male either so that doesnt help that at all. Just basic mutual disliking towards each other.
>>
>>6800863
I do not disagree with you.
>>
>>6803720
when I was a freshman in high school she used to molest me. I still miss her so much, it's like she shaped my sexuality.

..but it's not like I didn't have mommy issues before that.
>>
I'm trans and my parents were both pretty okay. My dad has mild manic depression so he'd occassionally have mood swings, but he never really got violent. He'd just change from chill to grumpy butthole.
>>
>>6804338
Manic depression ain't fun in the slightest.
>>
>>6805873
a sister of mine had it horribly, and even though she had Zoloft, she didn't take it.
hell, one time she tried to stab me with a key. ran me over once with her car too.
>>
>>6800775
My mom has psychosis and is being treated in a mental hospital.
My dad is an alcoholic

Shit sucks, I live with my grandma.
>>
>>6800775

Mom is a sociopath.

Dad is severely depressed and used to take his anger out on me.

My ideal relationship is with a chill as fuck submissive bottom, and that's what I have right now. I shit you not, this little sweetheart's idea of throwing fit is being mildly distant for 30 minutes or so, and that's when major shit happens.

Chill bottoms deserve more appreciation, I know they aren't as rare as the scene makes them out to be.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.