[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do these fantasies mean??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I've known I was a lesbian for many years but now I'm discovering I might be ftm, and I have a lot of self hatred right now. Lately I've been having a lot of violent m/f rape fantasies, and I don't know what they mean? The thing is, I have absolutely no interest or desire to sleep with a man; I even tried to once and told him it wasn't turning me on and I just couldn't do it. so why am I having these intrusive self hating fantasies?
>>
Do you fantasize about being raped or doing the raping
>>
>>6800436
Psychological response to the thought that you could be trans
>>
>>6800444
Kinda both, or just me outside of it witnessing two other people. Somtimes I think about men just doing violent things to me; not just rape but would never do it in real life ahh what's wrong with me
>>
>>6800458
Ye agreed but what does it mean?
>>
>>6800459
Armchair psychologising:
Maybe you associate masculinity with power/control - rape and violence is the physical manifestation of that irl
>>
>>6800463
It means you're conflicted about it
>>
>>6800436
If you experience no dysphoria or strong desire to be masculine, you're not FTM.

Perhaps your subconscious is drawn to BDSM play? You're going to have more help if you are more willing to speak share.
>>
>>6800436

maybe you were raped as a child, repressed it and are only now remembering it?
>>
>>6800673
I'm the OP and yeah I am drawn to BDSM which I'm not really worried about. Yeah I experience really strong dysphoria and am constantly in self hatred for being female still. But it still doesn't explain why I would imagine being raped by a guy? Especially since I'm only into girls
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 218x231px
there is a reason psychologists get paid for what they do.
>>
File: 1448096525473.jpg (175KB, 800x931px) Image search: [Google]
1448096525473.jpg
175KB, 800x931px
FTM here, Before I admitted to myself that I was trans I had violent rape fantasies with myself as the rapist and I despised all females on a weird level. I thought I wanted power but it turns out I just so desperately wanted to be male it was coming out in the form of sexual anger. Once I admitted to myself that I was trans those fantasies became healthy BDSM-based ones (I love consensual rape play now. I of course abhor actual rape) and now I'm very concerned about women's rights, no longer a misogynist.

In how many of your sexual fantasies are you male?
>>
>>6801279
In all of them I'm male, sometimes getting raped by another male, sometimes being the rapist. Are there any articles or research on this? I just think it's weird
>>
>tfw no ftm rapist boyfriend

Why even live
>>
>>6801892
My FTM boyfriend likes to feel my up while I'm asleep and I pretend to be asleep and will occasionally stir and he freaks out and acts asleep then I pretend to fall back asleep and he continues. Does some realllllly freaky shit too lol it's amazing he thinks I could sleep through any of it.
>>
>>6801892
I'll be your FTM rape-play buddy <3
You got skype?
>>
>>6801812
Nah man, there's no research but it's kind of an understood thing that repressed trannies have a lot of anger and rape fantasies are cathartic, especially when imagining oneself as the sex they wish they were.
>>
>>6802248
Yo gimme your Skype too, (I'm op) I wouldn't mind "acting out" some of those over text ;)
>>
>>6802088
....my ftm ex admitted he did stuff with my body after I was asleep too.

....weiiiirrd
>>
>>6804309
All men are rapists confirmed.
>>
>>6802088
>>6804309
this is what i want, who knew that FTMs would be so rapey.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.