[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be mtf, 19 years old, no hrt yet >grow long hair >take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89KB, 644x781px) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89KB, 644x781px
>be mtf, 19 years old, no hrt yet
>grow long hair
>take care of your nails and eyebrows
>wear make-up
>STILL LOOK MANLY AS FUCK
I should kill myself, right?
>>
>>6795080
hrt will redistrubute all your fat thus making you more feminine, face can be further fixed with ffs. Just get on hrt as fast as you can, it is not too late.

come home senpai >>6794584
>>
>>6795088
I should get HRT somewhere in the beginning of the next year, but… I don't think it can do anything to me. And 19 is way too old (especially for me)… I regret not going to the therapist before. HRT is a big fat lie that hons feed each other with.
>>
>>6795117
guaranteed hon is after secondary sex characteristics hit you harder in your mid 20s usually. ffs is facial feminization surgery which can fix your face, hrt does the rest with fat redistribution and changing the content of your skin, only thing impossible to really change is wide shoulders, hips will get wider with hrt since fat.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-14-19h56m16s649.png (488KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-14-19h56m16s649.png
488KB, 640x480px
>>6795161
well… this is my photo from some not distant time ago. just look at it and try to tell me again that hrt or ffs can 'make anyone a girl'
>>
>>6795189
Alright fuck you bruh you could easily pass with hrt
>>
>>6795189
your fine senpai, ffs will fix that jaw of yours and besides that your not bad off. You think your alot worse then you actually are.
>>
>>6795189
stop attention whoring you pass
>>
>>6795161
>>6795199
Nope. It's all genetic. Some people are just born with long big face and square jaw. HRT in most cases doesn't do anything, same with FFS which is ridiculously expensive. World is not as just and colourful as you want it to be. Some people just can't do certain things, so some trannies just can't transition. Regardless of their age.
>>
>>6795189
wtf you already pass pre-hrt. why can't I be you
>>
>>6795220
I only get pity passes or people just see my long hair and don't pay attention to the rest. But many times they just call me 'sir'. I don't pass.
>>
>>6795189
You already have the 'bitches be crazy' thing going for you, so run with it.
>>
>>6795220
Many cis girls I know are uglier/manlier than OP, shes just trolling and/or attention whoring. Unless OP is just 6 feet tall or something ridiculous.
>>6795233
maybe you should try actually wearing girl clothes outside
>>
What do you gals think about the globalists putting fluoride in the water?
>>
>>6795258
Less evil than trannies that can pass pre-HRT attention whoring on /lgbt/ with their "woe is me" crap.
>>
To be honest I don't know if transitioning it's worth it. Let's be optimistic and say the possibility of me being passable is 50%. Is that worth alienating myself from my family and not going to a college? And all that stress?

I really don't want to be a man though; it seems so abstract and difficult to imagine and I'm really really sure I'm trans. But I somehow live now… it's all sad and I cry basically every time after looking into the mirror, but what if the life after transition is even worse and not better?
>>
>>6795246
I am 6 feet tall. And I don't want to look like a clown.
>>
File: h3h3Productions.jpg (81KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
h3h3Productions.jpg
81KB, 750x423px
>>6795189
>>6795278
You could be qt in a Hila kind of way
>>
>>6795275
1776% passing
>>6795270
>Is that worth alienating myself from my family and not going to a college?
just quietly take hrt though college, we got alot of people who regretted not starting earlier in /mtfg/. Being trans is not something that just goes away, the dysphoria will eat at you until you break. You can start hrt and hide it easy with baggy male cloths as long as you want, just keep some facial hair and don;t get laser yet. most colleges you could find support easy if you wanted to.
>>
>>6795294
This, you won't regret it
Also consider orchi surgery even if you haven't
considered SRS yet
>>
>>6795294
I don't know… my parents seem to be able to spot everything and I really suck at lying. But maybe I should try? My current plan was to find some shitty job and rent some shitty room somewhere far from home. It's risky as I never actually had a job (kek) and makes me unable to ever afford FFS not to mention SRS, but I'd be able to live more comfortably and try to go full time if I somehow happen to pass…………

W-why should I keep any facial hair though? I feel basically anxious when I don't shave them.
>>
>>6795313
Idk… I can get orchi for free in my country (when I change the documents) and it's less risky than SRS which can make me unable to feel any pleasure from sex if performed wrong. But you know… it's EITHER orchi or SRS.
>>
>>6795323
>my parents seem to be able to spot everything
>skin looks a bit paler and smoother
>haven't been getting out lately since studying hahaha
solved

possible breast development can be hid by baggy cloths, sweatshirts mainly.

>W-why should I keep any facial hair though?
too hide your face a bit while you transition over, also shaving is a pain wait till laser or electrolysis. just stay away from mirrors.

Once you reach critical mass of being at least somewhat passing, telling others will be much much easier since you look the part.
>>
>>6795288
Tbh I always wanted this kind of aesthetic ;x. I think it suits me well.
but
>tfw i'll never pass(
>>
>>6795323
They aren't going to outright ask "Son, are you transitioning?"
Hell they probably don't know jack shit about transsexualism, you'll just look like a male that lost his gonads, but the point is you will stop developing further male characteristics, until you grow the balls (no pun intented) to fully transition. Wear saggy pants and oversized hoodies, cut your hair short and go about your business.
>>6795336
Then choose whatever surgery you need to curb your dysphoria
>>6795353
Listen, you probably won't get any worse than you already are, read: if you act now. And as other posters have said, you pass already.
I'd probably date you senpai.
>>
>>6795347
Shaving is a total pain. I sometimes scratch myself to blood from the anger. But well… I can't image not doing it. It'd be a step backwards.

Thanks for your help… I'll try maybe.
>>
>>6795378
Learn to use straight razors, when you've learned the skill you get closer, better shaves and you stop cutting yourself. And it looks manly in the eyes of your parents.
>>
>>6795375
i already told them about my transsexualism… i really wish i hadn't done that.
>>
>>6795378
learn to nair maybe if you must, it's like this cream shit you put on for a few minutes that makes your hair fall off and not come back for awhile

shaving is pretty much obsolete
>>
>>6795394
You've already alienated yourself, might aswell finish what you've started.
>>
>>6795394
what exactly happened, if they didn't cut you off your probably fine, we got some people who get beaten by their fathers here
>>
>>6795398
i tried this shit on my legs and i wasn't impressed… also it stinks as hell. i should try though, but i'm not sure if it's economically comparable.

again, i can't image letting my face hair grow. i never had any since i shave it from the very moment it started growing.
>>
>>6795412
You know, you should put on some makeup rn
and post a picture so we can give further advice
>>
>>6795405
Well,… it could've been worse, but I still regret it. They mostly try to emotionally discourage me from transitioning. they now emphasize my birth name everytime, call me 'son' though they didn't before, tell me 'you know you're a man deep inside' and similar stuff. i really can't stand it.
>>
>>6795433
I have some foundation on this pic. I tried to do some make-up, but I look rather ridiculous. My face is too masculine for that.
>>
File: i3eVTJm.gif (3MB, 365x273px) Image search: [Google]
i3eVTJm.gif
3MB, 365x273px
HRT will literally feminize your facial features, even if only slightly. I always pity the idiots who aren't intelligent or patient enough to wait things out. They obsess over surgeries they don't even need. Fuck off.
>>
>>6795412
gotta get the timing right for it, smell goes away.
>>6795434
they may not understand how serious you are, the further you go the better it should get, they think it's just a phase they can get you out off, they do it because they love you. It could be much much worse. Your going to be fine from what I can tell, dysphoria will eat at you hard and make you feel worse if you don't, just take a moment to ask /mtfg/ about it, we got all ranges of people from those who got encouraged instantly to those who got beaten and kicked out onto the streets, you sound no where near the later.
>>
>>6795461
I know. I have some trans friends who had it way worse. Maybe it's partially my fault because I'm too scared to talk with them about it. I know /mtfg/ but it's hard for anyone new to start talking there I think ;x
>>
>>6795471
>it's hard for anyone new to start talking there I think
not really, I got enough encouragement to come out from them when I was shaking non-stop.
>>
>>6795471
They just don't want you to do a mistake, Anon
>>
>>6795401
It's scary, but my parents sometimes feel like strangers to me now. I lost most of the trust I had to them. Maybe it's not so bad of an idea… I just want to live the way that makes me happy.
>>
>>6795490
blood relatives are never strangers, it may take months or ever years to get back to where you were but they are still your family, they will understand eventually or at least begrudgingly go with it and eventually get used to it
>>
>>6795490
Well from what you posted afterwards its probably not as bad as you think. They are probably just testing you, making sure you're not just confused.
>>
>>6795485
>have the thoughts since childhood but always felt shy about it and tried to hide that
>my therapist is basically convinced that i'm trans and some 'gender profiling test' i had to take said i was 100% female (didn't tell my parents because i don't want them to think she's a charlatan or anything)

also
>me
>a man

I don't know how I can convince them, really. For me it seems mostly obvious. I had lots of doubts one, two, three years ago… but now I'm rather sure I don't make a mistake.

But still… should I transition if I'm probably going to be a hon anyways?
>>
>>6795353
You are literally only a nosejob and some brown hair dye from that aesthetic desu
>>
Yes, you should kys.
>>
>>6795508
You will be a hon if you don't act now
And the problem isn't your parents but you not having an open conversation with them, all cards on the table. If you told them about what your therapist has concluded that would actually be helpful.
>>
>>6795508
if you wait another 4-5 years will will end up a hon, these feeling don't go away at all, trust me.

starting as soon as possible is really what you should do, don't end up as one of those people with regrets on not starting before the famous 2nd wave of T hits and hons them forever
>>
>>6795526
I'm peacefully waiting for my prescription now. My therapist is known for being a gate-keeper, but I choosed her because I wanted to have everything clear. I kinda regret it now, because I would have been on HRT already.
My parents don't trust doctors though… I don't want them to forbid me from seeing her or anything. I don't want to risk.

anyways… we'll see. my face and my body isn't even remotely feminine now, but i still want to try. what if it works and i can be a grill ;_;
>>
>>6795564
What country are you from?
>>
>>6795584
Poland
>>
>>6795564
good luck, past 14-12 does not make too much of a difference I would say, past 22-25 is like the second line that should never be crossed. hrt takes care of your body and face mostly, skeletal structure can only really be changed in the face with ffs.
>>
>>6795233
Have you considered that your voice probably gives you away
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (92KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
92KB, 633x758px
>>6795590
Oh shit you just triggered my feels
>tfw no polish gf
>>
>>6795597
It surely does but doesn't my face too? And me being 6 feet tall…
>>
>>6795601
Move to a nordic country, you'll se 6'0 qts all the time
>>
File: 1470342127339.gif (3MB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
1470342127339.gif
3MB, 320x256px
>>6795189
Are you fucking kidding me?
>tfw never lucky
>>
>>6795601
voice is the key mostly, can also be fixed with training with enough effort. your face is not that masculine
>>
I didn't get XX, okay… but why can't I even look femboyish? Why the manface, god?
>>
Thank you all for the talk, you helped me calm down, really :).
Anyways, bye. I need to go to sleep because it's 2am here.
>>
>>6795618
>manface
Wiesz co? Pierdol się, nie wiesz co to kurwa manface.

Triggered.
>>
>>6795618
Most people on /femgen/ is on HRT famalam
>>
>>6795624
nie wiem no ;-; czasem mi się w sumie wydaje że nie jest tak źle, czasem mi w ogóle odpala i widzę w lustrze tylko ohydnego kuca z wielkim nochalem i podbródkiem sędziego Dredda.
>>
>>6795623
>mfw alot amount of posts were by me
>mfw i'm a cishet white male
I don't even know what I'm doing here, but I'd probably date you. God speed linka.
>>
>>6795636
Wyglądasz co najmniej dobrze, a biorąc pod uwagę, że jesteś przed HRT, to nawet świetnie. Więc ciężko nie być zazdrosną i się nie zdenerwować gdy nawet nie wiem czy będę w połowie tak dobrze wyglądać po FFSie.
>>
>>6795189
I get that dysphoria warps your perception of yourself, and so that's why I'm going to tell you now that your face passes easily. Get on hrt and you'll be fucking set.
>>
>ITT: OP is fishing for compliments
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 285x200px
>>6795117
>tfw ugly manface
>tfw 19
>tfw also no hormones till next year
>>6795189
>tfw this
>>
>>6795189
You better be fucking trolling m8. I would kill to look like you pre-hrt.
>>
File: how-old.png (508KB, 678x625px) Image search: [Google]
how-old.png
508KB, 678x625px
>>6795189
Pic fucking related.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.