[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the Difference between a Femme Boy or Trans Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: carmenbeforeandnow.jpg (41KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
carmenbeforeandnow.jpg
41KB, 384x384px
I'm struggling to find my gender identity. Right now, I'm presenting as a feminine gay male, but I am seriously considering if transitioning to a woman might be right for me. Yesterday, I was reading a book on trans issues, and activist Jamison Green wrote about his transition, saying 'there is a definite difference between a butch woman and a man.' I *get* that difference, but I don't see it between 'femme male and woman.' When I think about myself and my situation, I find it much, much harder - if not impossible - to identify the differences between a feminine gay male and a woman. I suspect this is a blind spot for me. So, /lgbt/, how would you describe the difference(s) between a femme-identified gay male and a straight woman?

Thank you in advance! I'm really interested to hear your thoughts! :)
>>
>whats the difference

do you want tits and a vag or pecs and a cock?
>>
>>6791362
I was "straight" cis white male before all this. I mean, as a kid I was a girl for sure but middle school high-school most of college broke my psyche. Then I just said fuck it and started transition because I was supposed to be a girl.

Has nothing to do with femininity or anything, it's a body issue first. The rest is nonsense and subjective based on culture. There is some innate traits that many females share and ways of universal thinking, but everything in life has an asterisks next to it. People like don't like that, so they get angry and phobic. The same way most view broken nature like mold, or worm holes in an apple most view Trans people. It weighs on you, but it's not worth considering.

Trying to fit to a label is a great way to end up getting labeled.
>>
I think its just in the nature of femininity/massculinity, children are sort of formless but i would say that is more feminin. But when a male boy grows up he becomes distincltly masculine and a female becomes distincltly female. So while a male is male he can also be 'formless' 'child like body' 'skinny bitch basicly' and thus feminine. However a female is never natraly masculine.
>>
>>6791395
>Feminine/masculine roles are inherently defined by society
>>
/\female is feminine /\male is masculine
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-24-22-54-39.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-24-22-54-39.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>6791417
Whoops forgot picyure
>>
File: 15TOMBOY-master495.jpg (39KB, 495x330px) Image search: [Google]
15TOMBOY-master495.jpg
39KB, 495x330px
But children are all feminine no matter the gender
>>
>>6791409
i don't know if that person implied that but my hatred for looking like a man and living in this body has basically nothing to do with my expression or interests. and in fact a lot of my expression is dependent on my body being this way
>>
Masculine
Men
/\
/\
>>boys/girls>> /\ >>>>>Women
Feminine
>>
How old are you op?
>>
>>6791437
I was stating that not trying to claim he was implying that
>>
>>6791362

A trans*woman pretends to be a real one where as a femme boi is just a gay boi
>>
>>6791671
>an effeminate boy
ftfy
>>
>>6791422
Eh, sorta backwards, we view neotenous features in adults as feminine
>>
>>6791671
Au contraire, friend. I'm a practicing transvestite, but I am straight.

>inb4 breeder scum reee

I'm only here for femgen.
>>
File: 1385208252500.jpg (108KB, 706x630px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252500.jpg
108KB, 706x630px
>>6791362
>how would you describe the difference(s) between a femme-identified gay male and a straight woman?

Well as a trans-attracted cis male that considers himself straight I say that the difference is night and day but it is based almost entirely on presentation, and to an extent behavior, and hormones drive those strongly. So it is not entirely how "you" feel, a strong component is how other people perceive you.

Using your example of Carmen Carrera, there is no way in hell I would sleep with the "pre-her", and I am sure that most gay guys feel the same about the "post-her". Also I will point out that if they were two different people and I was told the one on the left had a vagina and the one on the right had a penis, I would select the one on the right. Physical attraction is the basis of all attraction.

Straight guys are typically attracted to long hair, gracile facial features, and a soft curvy body, with feminine fat distribution. Sure there are other things but this is the biggest differences between men and women and his the basis of male on female attraction.

So again I think what you are missing here is that your being is composed both of how YOU feel but also how others PERCEIVE you.... this of course totally ignores biology because regardless of what you look or feel like you dont have a uterus and fallopian tubes, etc. So you might be a feminine guy that loves to get fucked, but that is a big difference vs a trans girl that is on HRT and putting in effort to appear as a female, and an ever bigger difference vs a cis female.
>>
>>6792380
(cont)

Your behavior and personality are in part shaped by reactions that you receive from the outside world as well and that will obviously be different for fem male vs cis female. An important point to remember is if you create a cattle herd from a cloned alpha male and a cloned alpha female that a social hierarchy will still develop within the herd, there will still be beta males and females even though the entire herd is exact replicated copies of alphas.

I am not trying to take you too far down the rabbit hole, but I am just trying to explain it to you how a behavioral or evolutionary psychologist would explain it to you. The reason you might be confused is because the far far left (aka Tumblr) tries to teach and preach that appearances and perceptions dont really matter, which is good to believe to an extent; but it is not in fact how humans operate on an instinctual level. A non passing feminine male dressed in women's clothing will absolutely not be treated the same way as a completely passing trans girl in women's clothing. It is important to note that an ugly fat woman in a black dinner dress would not be treated the same way as a beautiful swimsuit model in the same type of black dinner dress.

TL;DR Differences arent based completely on how you feel its a mixture of how you feel and how others feel about it; and its complex because how people feel is both instinctual and learned behavior taught by their culture.
>>
>>6791376
What if I want tits and a cock? And a big ass, wide hips, thick thighs and strong arms?
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 1247x808px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 1247x808px
>>6792380
>>6792384

There's lots of femboys on HRT and stuff now, and the ones in lgbt got so obsessed with looking pretty that they've basically taken it to looking like boyish girls.

So really, the only difference is that one of the two has shorter hair, thinks of themself as a guy and acts and dresses more boyish.
>>
>>6791376
Femboys love their tits tho
>>
>>6793909
Most get dysphoric or are indifferent over having them. They just happen to like other hrt effects
>>
>>6793428
Real life isn't an elder scrolls game you idiot. You can't just create yourself to look like a goofy piece of shit. I sincerely want you to take a step back and get a reality check, and that anything you do is actually permanent. As in when you're 70 you will look like that.
>>
>>6794056
Aside from the strong arms part, it is pretty feasable if you pass
>>
>>6793909
>>6793933

From the poll I ran the one time, only a large minority of fem boys on HRT were particularly fond of their breasts, and although few hated them, indifference was pretty common. And if context is considered, there's a lot of variance and nuance in how fem boys feel about their tits.

Of course, boy mode and detransitioned trans girls probably skewed those numbers.
>>
>>6793840
the difference is the femboy will eventually want to stop due to dysphoria
Femboys are the ultimate retards becuase they do something that will make them depressed and insane to be "attractive"

the main appeal of trannies is how not natural they look so i do not see femboys in the same light since they just look like feminine boys which are the least attractive people on the planet
>>
>>6794649
No cis man would take female hormones in the first place. Femboys are just in very deep denial.
>>
>>6794801
thats even more reason to not want to date them
>>
File: Doomguy.png (215KB, 325x318px) Image search: [Google]
Doomguy.png
215KB, 325x318px
easy fix identify yourself as a space marine no one will fuck with you then
>>
>>6795397
Cept demons you fucking mong
>>
>>6795437
yea but your a space marine you can fuck um up n have badass stories behind the scars how do you think i got mine? fuckin cocko demons mango.
>>
>>6795452
From taking demon cock, obvs
>>
>>6795468
obv 69 assult
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 650x900px
>>6795397
What about a chaos marine?
>>
>>6795663
>Slaanesh
>Not Nurgle
Fucking casual.
>>
File: Down-Syndrome.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Down-Syndrome.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>6791362
>describe the difference

a femme gay male has a penis
a straight woman has a vagina
>>
>>6795785
I wana be a pretty male, not some slime creature
>>
>>6794649
>>6794801

So if I like all the effects of hormones, breasts and all, I'm trans in denial?
>>
>>6796105
But you are pretty on the inside
>>
>>6796292
yes to some degree the main issue is people forget Trans is an umbrella it's like a scale you are trans but that doesn't mean you want to be a women you just are trans

Outside the west the trans identify is more third gender based it's been a common cultural element across human cultures for hundreds of years see Muxe,Fa'afafine,Kathoey,Hijra for example.

Even in Brazil, Travesti is a term that translate to Transvestite the thing is
Transvestites do not identify as male or female they identify as Travestis.

They want to look like women and be on hormones(most of the time) and that's it so the T is for Travestis and Transsexuals in Brazil they are sort of grouped together but people are aware of the slight difference between the two
>>
>>6792380
You're so cute
>>
>>6796316
>>6799745
Don't hugbox, this is haffchan not r/asktg
>>
>>6797327
The difference is simply who is prettier
>>
>>6799763
No he's cute cause he tries to understand everything
>>
Honestly it's mostly down to self-identification. There's lots of femme boys who go pretty far into feminization and lots of trans women who don't alter their bodies very much at all. Throw in drag, cross-dressing, and genderfluidity/queer and you've got yourself a messy soup of ladyboys.

To generalize, I'd say it femme boys do what they do because they're drawn to femininity. Transwomen do what they do because they have an aversion to masculinity.
>>
>>6791362
>there are people who can't tell the difference between a gay man and a straight woman

Congrats trannies. You've won. You've managed to spread your gender identity confusion into gender education, and now people think males are females.
>>
>>6800001
Femgen would get pretty mad if you called them ladyboys
>>
>>6791362
do you experience physical dysphoria that going on hrt would alleviate?
that's pretty much where i draw the line
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.