[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im working on my legs in an attempt to hopefully get them to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160824_221234.jpg (4MB, 2244x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160824_221234.jpg
4MB, 2244x3000px
im working on my legs in an attempt to hopefully get them to lose volume and have them go from Ugh legs to Good® legs. havent been at it for too long, but would like to know if theyre even something worth working on to begin with. obviously all the hair would come off later
>>
>>6790877
nice legs, with some work im sure they will be sexy as fuck
post more picks, kneesocks and pink cloths :P
>>
>>6790877
if it helps, i could barely tell you were a dude with those legs
>>
I wish people would realize that legs are pretty much the same between men and women. A drag queen once said something like put pantyhose on men's legs and you won't be able to tell the difference most of the time. The few times that male legs are not passable are if they have too much muscle, hair obviously or the proportions are weird due to genetics.

So for legs, don't ever really count that as an asset because pretty much everyone woman can have nice legs as long as they aren't either super stubby or ridiculously disproportioned. You have nothing really to worry about if your legs bother you. If they bother you too much you can go on a calorie deficit. Works for everyone.
>>
Shave em, you do got those male kneecaps though
>>
>>6791193
>>6791215
>>6791277
>>6792493
stop hugboxing, you degenerates
>>
>>6790877
unless you're arnold schwarzenegger or something your legs are not going to stop you from passing, it's your narrow hips and pancake ass you need to worry about
>>
>>6792794
Nooooo.
>>
>>6791277
Yet women with muscular legs are hot af.
>>
>>6790877
My legs seem to be one of my better features since transitioning. They do get checked out alot, along with my ass. :)
>>
>>6791277
Eh, but most men/mtf will never get the girly "thigh gap" look because nohips
>>
>>6794974

Well I have been told I do have hips and good butt®. Everything just needs a ton of work because I lost a tonload of weight in the past, like, more than 100lbs, and did not exercise at all.

It's really my legs and abdomen what mostly bothers me, hence the thread lol.
>>
File: 1391744359375.jpg (587KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
1391744359375.jpg
587KB, 1000x640px
>>6795087
>tfw thicc thighs of rock hard muscle
>tfw thigh gap
>mfw no one will ever see it because only baggy shorts will fit over my thighs and I'm not femme enough to pass with cut-offs
>>
File: IMAG0103_1.jpg (242KB, 1794x1795px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0103_1.jpg
242KB, 1794x1795px
Because I'm not enough of an attention whore to make a whole thread, how do mine look? I unsuccessfully tried to wax them and ended up with red bumps all over, but they're starting to go away.
>>
>>6796735
can you flip over and somehow post back of the legs
i cant quite tell from that image
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.