[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do make voice less deep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_m8ckb8XkXI1qjhvy7o1_500.png (360KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8ckb8XkXI1qjhvy7o1_500.png
360KB, 500x700px
I've been popping fem&m's for a while now with no intention to transition. I have a femboy appearance and I wanna make my voice match my new appearance because whenever I open my mouth people usually do a double take. It tends to make stuff awkward after. I don't mind people thinking I'm a girl if it gets me less stares, but I don't want to walk around looking andro with a dudebro voice. I don't want my voice to be completely female sounding because I'm not trans, but how can I accomplish a boyish-girlish voice, something less deep? Best example I can think of something like Daria's or Haruhi's voice.
>>
>>6788915
meant to also ask if their were any videos dedicated to something like this cause i know theres tons of trans ones, but i don't want my pitch to be too high
>>
>>6788915

Vocaroo? Also try speaking from your throat instead of your chest.

Speak upwards instead of downwards.
>>
>>6788915
hi niq
>>
>>6788915
>I've been popping fem&m's for a while now with no intention to transition.

Have you grown breasts at all? I want to do the same but I don't want to grow boobs. I'm also kind of put off by the cancer news I saw yesterday about HRT.
>>
>>6789076
yeah, I'd like an answer to this question, as I just want to be as andro as possible without having boobs or anything like that
>>
>>6789071
ayyy lmao
>>6789076
>>6789276
Been on them for more than a year and yeah but just little buds. If I wear a sports bra I'm flat again. It's genetic lottery and shit on whether or not you'll actually grow a pair that actually count as boobs. HRT can be dangerous if you don't actually do research and look into everything with it. Starting androgens for a while without e isn't too bad, but don't stay on them too long without e cause it's bad for your body to go without any e or t. Make sure to think long and hard about starting e too cause it's definitely a mental leep from what you're used, other than that the results of everything else have been worth it.
>>
File: 1453463922146.gif (1MB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1453463922146.gif
1MB, 540x531px
>>6789440
>it's definitely a mental leep from what you're used
Can you explain? I've heard people say they think differently after starting hrt but idk what to expect.
>Thinking about transitioning here
>>
>>6789440
Eunuch here, 4 years no e no t aside from what my adrenals put out. It really isn't that bad, you can go as long as you like without e or t and you will be fine as long as you take care of yourself. Even those who don't still have an average lifespan 14-19 years longer than intact males.

The bone density loss can be minimized through proper diet and exercise. Aside from that there really isn't much to it that is bad. Over 4 years now without sex hormones, and I have never broken a bone in my life, no arthritis, no back problems, no depression, no issues at all.

This retarded myth needs to die. Trannies keep duping people into taking estrogen when they can go without and be fine.
>>
>>6789627
It really does a number on your brain because you'll start to think and act a bit more feminine without really realizing it at first. Personally I liked my manly attitude and it's definitely changed on HRT. I find myself being more compassionate and cutting people more slack along with being a bit more passive and happy. I used to never cry during movies, even the ones known for it. Just the other day though I was watching Wolf Children with my friends and I started balling, even though I had already seen the movie plenty of times before starting hormones and never really had a problem before. It all just really depends on the type of person you are. If you're really sensitive and sentimental you'll most likely feel it a bit more, but it's different for everyone so I can't really say what'll happen to you, but that's my personal experience with it. It's been like trying to retrain myself to have a backbone again.
I wouldn't be the right person to ask about transitioning though, you should go to /mtfg/ for that because I just took them for the other benefits like keeping my hair and the soft skin, not to mention how soft my face and skin got.
>>6789706
That's just what I've read on both here from trannys, /femgen/, and on /cuteboys/ so I just go with what the majority have said. Like I said it's all up to the research you do, and making your own decisions. What may have worked for you may not work for someone else so I would probably suggest making sure to do blood test regularly to get a level reading.
>>
>>6789627
For me, it is a calm state with less inner dialogue :)

But I wonder how much the spiro is just making me drowsy and confused. Guess I'm really being feminized, cuz I scratched up my car the week I started E lol
>>
>>6789826
>Guess I'm really being feminized, cuz I scratched up my car the week I started E lol
lol Do you find yourself being more confident in general with the changes that have been happening?
>>
>>6789919
I am actually very confident even in boy mode. I have dysphoria, but it's something that really only hits me when I have cause to think about it mostly. When I'm going about social interactions, I basically just act, and I'm really socially-capable and confident and good at acting like a guy.

Being on moans, I still know that I'm very competent at most things and a smart and funny person, etc, so I wouldn't say my confidence has really gone down overall... but I do feel less sure during social interactions sometimes now. I can tell when something is coming off more feminine than I used to, and I'm not sure if this is really hrt or more a behavior thing that just came along with it, but I notice my fem body language a lot now when I don't mean to do it. I think a lot of it is that being on hormones, I'm less committed to acting like a man. I still do it here and there, but it's kind of a "haha alright let's do the deep voice dominant thing" instead of a constant latent state of panicking over my performance of masculinity.

Where I have got much more confident is in the times when I get to thinking about gender. In my boy life, it would come up a lot, but I'd resigned myself to not acting much on it for a long time, so usually I'd be able to brush it off. Then other times I'd really think about it and get pretty depressed. Once I started seriously thinking about transition, I had occasional bouts of hating myself and my situation and kind of wishing I could be dead.

Now that I am on hrt and transitioning, however, I can not feel any more sure of my position on being trans. The repression stage lasted a while and sucked but was manageable. I probably really knew I was trans from the time I was little, but naturally I worked around believing it. During the questioning phase, I thought "I am a freak, man, I'm a weirdo," etc. Now that I moved past that and am on hrt, one of the first things I notice is that so much of my anxiety was almost instantly gone.
>>
>>6790024
Cont.

As it turns out, I was most anxious about continuing to age as a man and not knowing whether to transition than I was at all about actually presenting feminine in the short term, or even passing. So to come back to confidence, I think my confidence in my ability to act like a man has gone down a bit, but I am much more confident about my identity as a trans person, and this reflects in a greater confidence about my place in the world, I guess; I am doing worse at acting like a man, but I'm doing better at not giving a shit about that. I am still mostly in the closet, and most of my transition hasn't been really visible yet, but I'd say that the mental effects have been great and have also confirmed for me that this is what I needed to do :)
>>
>>6789826
to expand on confidence and inner dialogue, the difference between now and before is that basically I'm less inhibited. It's kind of like drunkenness-lite. Before I'd always be thinking during a conversation "what do I say next, when should I answer, for how long should I pause?" etc. Now I just sort of say things re-actively. I'm much more in the moment, but at the same time I'm less focused, if that makes sense. I don't know if the effect here is more physiological or psychological, but it happened quickly within the first week of getting on hrt, and I think it's mostly just a reduction of anxiety I was so used to dealing with forever that even the high-ass anxiety I had seemed relatively low to me. I enjoy sports and fast things, worked in kitchens for years, and I try to do everything very quickly, and so I've just become very used to working with anxiety. Not having it now has definitely changed my behavior a little bit. Like when I'm intoxicated, it feels nice because you aren't thinking as much about what you say... but this also means you might say something dumb. In the last couple of days, I did not hesitate to basically express my frustration to both of my parents on separate instances recently in what was honestly a pretty bitchy way, lol. But at the same time, I could have controlled it. I'm still me, of course, but I was much more okay with kind of calling out my parents than I usually would be

Sorry if this is like a big rambling blog post to you, but I hope you find some of it interesting.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.