[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could I pass as a dom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1471565367259.png (128KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
1471565367259.png
128KB, 446x451px
Im 6'3-4 but pretty skinny and awkward.
Been getting into working out though. Could I pass as a dom? Or am I just over thinking this shit?
>>
>>6788360
>6'4
nigga, you are automatically a dom
>>
>>6788454
I-is this true? Because I'm a 6'4" 190 lbs /fit/izen and a total bottom...

Might be why I'm still virgin. Oh well, will have to go through life without sex.
>>
>>6788480
Yup.
Anyone above 5'10 is a honorary masc top.
>>
>>6788489
Welp, no sex for me ever.
>>
>>6788480
Tall dom power bottoms are the best.
>>
>>6788454
I was told by some autist in a group chat that I had boy face and because of that I was forever sub
>>
lol no.
How are are you going to protect your boy when you are just a fucking skelleton without any muscle?
How is he going to feel save in your arms?
How are you gonna lift/carry heavy shit for him?
How are you gonna carry him when he is too drunk to walk after a night of partying (he just drank a few glasses of champange but he is cute and small and cant drink very much without being drunk af)?
How do you expect him to respect you when you arent even a real man?
Qt sub bois arent free prostitutes and you actually have to have shit to offer to them to get something back.
TL;Dr get ripped. Work hard and earn yourself a nice qt.
>>
>>6789024
Should I diet too? I'm shit at diets
>>
>>6788360

Well, it depends on whether you mean dom as in only sexually or on the whole of the relationship. A person's inclination to be sub doesn't necessarily have something to do with what type they're attracted to; Sure, you'd likely be more in demand with sub guys if you were hairy all over with huge muscles and a big dick, but being a skinny dom it's still very well doable to get laid with sub bitches regularly.

If you're talking about being dom in relationship terms then it likely gets a bit harder. However if you get into a relationship who you've already fucked before and who is very submissive, then that will probably naturally transition into your relationship dynamic. Alternatively you could try to find someone naturally more shy and submissive, in that way being the one who takes the lead or the caretaker type almost comes naturally. Rest assured at least that most people don't fetishize masculinity or dom/sub dynamics as much as >>6789024
does, and in general you would do better to stay away from people with a mindset like that anyway.

Assuming you're a virgin, things will get easier once you've fucked a nice sub guy a few times. In the end, being dom comes down more to actions and attitude rather than appearance; If you start becoming more confident and assertive, that will do more in favor of sub's attraction to you than your skinniness could ever detract from it. Even if you don't become less shy, in sexual terms that wouldn't have any influence on the kinkyness of the whole situation once you both get into it and you start doing your dom things to the guy you're fucking.

tl;dr You really are over thinking it, it's very possible; You'll just have to look a bit harder than a buff dom. You being tall definitely helps though. That got really rambly, I hope it's still coherent lel.
>>
File: Woolie.png (258KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
Woolie.png
258KB, 500x304px
>>6793449
(OP)shit you're right. You're the real mvp
>>
>>6788670
Zyzz had a cute boyish face after all that happened
>>
File: tumblr_nnsu8duQXY1slni0io1_1280.jpg (145KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnsu8duQXY1slni0io1_1280.jpg
145KB, 960x960px
>>6794535

No problem anon.
>>
>>6793449
This nigga right here though. It has nothing to do with your body. Its the mind set. If you want to be the one to take control, you need to prove to him that its worth letting you take the wheel.

I had a friend who was a total dominant guy. He was like 5'8 or 5'9. Had a gut but very intelligent. He adapted to any kind of person and enviroment and knew how to warp it to how he wanted to. By working hard.

He would figure out what a girl would want and he would then adapt to it. If he was in love with a spanish girl, he would invite her over for dinner and throw a fiesta. Its complicated but its how you handle the situation. Most guys who would do that would seem desperate for them to like them. He would act as though it was no effort and he wanted to do it anyway and if they didnt like it he would be like jog on.

Being a dominant man is about being an independant thinker. Not listening to others. Going after what you want and not stopping till you get it.

Its being able to relate and understand the person you want while retaining your own identity.

I want a dominant guy who only wants me. It could be a short guy, tall guy, fat guy, thin guy, etc. The way he would get me is by figuring me out mentally. The key to taking control of me is by making me laugh and/or surprising me. So a dominant guy who would be into me would have to figure out how to make me laugh and then im his.

Of course a lot of sub guys will bow to a big dick or big muscles but you run the chance of losing them to a bigger dick or bigger muscles as thats all they really want.

Just fucking listen to them but dont be afraid to challenge them. Thats what it is. A power dynamic. You need to challenge each other, the dom guy is the one who manages to stay cool, calm, and collected. Like that guy before said, you need to be someone he can feel safe in his arms. Prove you can take care of yourself and remain level headed even when hes in a bad mood or upset, he will be yours for life.
>>
>>6794912
OP*This thread really helped! You guys are great
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.