[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Satan Gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 294_big.jpg (843KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
294_big.jpg
843KB, 1024x768px
Satan is the 'fallen angel', frequently identified with the sun or other stars. In this clip he appears to have an effeminate voice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpaRouocBes
>>
Satan doesn't exist,
>>
File: 1465660703764.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465660703764.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>6787722
I don't think satan has sexual urges desu. But he would definitely promote gay sex because cumming into a shit hole is less holy than creating a child.
>>
>>6787722
Is Anon schizophrenic? In this post he has watched a cartoon and believed it to be real life.
>>
>>6788342
No they didn't. An artistic representation of satan is a reflection of the culture's view on the subject.
>>
>>6787722
Satan and Lucifer aren't the same you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>6788556
I thought they were.. so lucifer is kind of like the spirit that is the son and satan then? Since they both come from heaven right?
>>
Totally, he was dating Sadam remember?
>>
>>6788619
Satan means "the oppositioner" it's basically temptation, a spirit that comes to test you.

Lucifer means the bringer of light, and it's used many times in the bible, some times referring even to Jesus himself.

The situation in which most people think of Lucifer as the fallen angel, the term was being applied to a Babylonian king who after being favoured by YHWH thought of himself above YHWH and then fell from grace.

All of that is within christian mythology of course.
>>
OP here.

Did you see how he fed their appetites?
>>
>>6788296
Angels don't need to reproduce, hence they don't have sexual urges.

It is perhaps the gay person, who lives a life of abstinence, who is closest to the angels.
>>
>>6787722
It is when it conjuncts Mercury in certain houses, oh wait that's when you consider Satan as a metaphor for the planet Saturn in Vedic Astrology.
>>
>>6791180
Is satan in hindu culture?
>>6789659
Idgi..
>>
>>6791875
Not in the same sense that he is present in Abrahamic religions. But there are demons and negative-aligned beings in Hinduism that fill a similar role within the culture.
>>
>>6791875
>>6791943
Yea, don't mess around with the Rakshasa.
>>
>>6791943
:P I was getting to ya..
So what are the similarities between the astrological calendars of different cultures? What do you think about Ophiuchus and Cetus?
>>
File: 1424820056563.jpg (3MB, 2163x1446px) Image search: [Google]
1424820056563.jpg
3MB, 2163x1446px
>>6788864
>The situation in which most people think of Lucifer as the fallen angel, the term was being applied to a Babylonian king who after being favoured by YHWH thought of himself above YHWH and then fell from grace.

These 'explanations' are always retro fitted.

The fact remains that it is highly likely that Satan is responsible for baryon asymmetry, and that a universe without him is a dead universe.

Hence, his number is 666, the atomic number of carbon 6, the basis for all life. It maybe gays, with their appetite for life, which are closest to him.
>>
>>6794260
>The fact remains that it is highly likely
Nice oxymoron.
>>
>>6794293
>Nice oxymoron.

"The fact remains that Satan is responsible for baryon asymmetry..."
>>
>>6794293
>Nice oxymoron.

It is a fact that it is highly likely.
>>
We await a gay prophet.
>>
Satan is gayer than fucking Adam Lambert
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.