[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how often do gay couples have sex/anything close to it (lewd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: kbj2AWs.gif (118KB, 300x477px) Image search: [Google]
kbj2AWs.gif
118KB, 300x477px
how often do gay couples have sex/anything close to it (lewd fondling) per day?
>>
Each time the bottom gets a bowel movement.
>>
>>6787196
Whenever the twink/tranny of the relationship can be bothered to wash the shitflakes from their colon
>>
>>6787196
Everytime a Christian gets scared.
>>
>>6787198
>>6787223
wow rude
>>
>>6787227
Everytime you get AIDS
>>
bump for serious answers
>>
File: 1463269950342.png (117KB, 539x364px) Image search: [Google]
1463269950342.png
117KB, 539x364px
>>6787281
It's a pretty stupid question. It depends a lot on the couple? Some are at it several times a day most days, whiles other might only do it every few weeks or more.
>>
File: 1472048517962.jpg (36KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472048517962.jpg
36KB, 480x800px
Let me elucidate reality for you.

Morning
>dry mouth, breath smells like shit
>one of you is a cranky tired asshole
>hangover from a fag party
>the room damp and hot
>one of you is a morning shitter

Daytime
>working a shit job
>dealing with asshole people and coworkers
>get passive-agressive texts
>whatsapp group of stupid faggot friends spouting tired bullshit
>everyone gossips about stupid fag drama

Night
>underwear soaked with sweat returning from work
>just want your own space and silence
>a faggot crawls around you and does a retarded teasing routine
>realize how much you hate being gay

Le gays cuddle iz so hawt raight xdDDDD????? LE lewd buttplay faggots SOOO qt34.2312124124 >tfw no AIDS under my foreskin
>>
>>6787311
sounds like yer a real good catch
>>
>>6787281
>wants serious answers
>asks stupid Christian question
>>
>>6787375
>asks stupid Christian question
what
>>
>>6787386
>hey memechan, what da ya thunk da question that gets asked a million times a day to cis hetero scum nano desu~
>>
>>6787391
what
>>
>>6787311
are you a middle aged married woman
>>
just spill the beans homos
>>
>>6787405
When you ask people that you know are cis hetero Christian men "Hey you gay atheist trannies, what do you think duh buh duh buh duuuuuuh!" then you're being a stupid Christian. You could go somewhere where there are actual gay men and get real opinions, instead of trying to generate a Christian echo chamber out of a toilet bowl.
>>
>>6787516
do you realize what site and board you are on
>>
>>6787196
Lesbians never have sex because they can't because no benis.
>>
>>6787540
Do you realize that I'm not going to believe nano desu chan's~ super cool story that it is gay, on the site that has "don't believe a word of these assholes say" in the rules?
>>
>>6787623
you seem to think imageboards are not for discussion, but only for memeing and trashtalking/lying

this is false
>>
>>6787747
Imageboards are clearly for discussion. That's why you're being a piece of shit by doing nothing but memeing and trashtalking/lying.
>>
>>6787808
if you count memeing and trashtalking/lying as discussion then you are a pro discussioneer
>>
>>6787819
>I know you are but what am I

I don't promote Jesus, Hitler, or cheetos, while you do all three. Try harder with your "ur not vewy matoor" bullshit.
>>
>>6787829
what the fuck are you even saying
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.