[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any LGBT people here have any siblings who are LGBT themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: lgbt siblings.jpg (7KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt siblings.jpg
7KB, 249x203px
Do any LGBT people here have any siblings who are LGBT themselves and if so tell me about them?
>>
> Younger sibling come out as trans
> All excited cause I get to mold them as their big trans sister
> Now I wish they had stayed a repressed tranny because they are beginning to pass better than me.
>>
>sister is super gay
>had to find out by being groped in my sleep
>check internet history
>lesbian incest shit

What do, /lgbt/?
>>
i'm butch, i have a twin sister who's femme and also a good 4 inches taller than me. i don't know what to say except we get along for the most part so maybe just ama.
>>
>>6786854
confront her or it's going to just get worse. that's pretty fucked up, you can't ignore it lmao.
>>
>Little brother is working hard on losing weight and exercising.
>He comes out of the closet.
>Stops exercising because he says "He's a bear now and bears are sexy."
Young horny gays with daddy issues were a mistake.
>>
>>6786854

Transition to male, it's the only way.
>>
>>6786848
go to bed, Larry Wachowski
>>
File: queen.png (868KB, 624x678px) Image search: [Google]
queen.png
868KB, 624x678px
>>6786826
I'm trans MTF. Older Brother Gay (he's my mother's oldest child)

Always wondered if there was a connection
>>
I'm mtf and my older brother is gay. He's actually always been more effeminate then me though which I find kind of funny. I feel him coming out before me made it a lot easier for me when I came out to my parents. We get along okay which is nice. His long term boyfriend is great though kind of like another brother.
>>
>>6786826
After I transitioned, I am mtf, my father came out as trans as well . . . but that seemed to be some sort of weird repressed AGP thing because they went for a creepy chaser boyfriend. Super weird. Never worked on the voice, and pushed through all the surgeries and never really transitioned socially other than to become some sort of trans advocate at a local LGBT group. What is the point of transitioning if you don't live as a woman?

But hey, I don't have to deal with it. I am grown up and independent, I just find it bizarre and thankful I didn't go turbo-hon like that.
>>
>>6786826
I have a cousin who I haven't seen in years? Other than that, no I only have one sibling and he's straight married and has 2 kids
>>
>>6786826
i have a cousin who is ftm and im mtf
i think she is a transtrender though, havent seen her in forever
>>
>>6787735
>she
Really? You're going to misgender another trans person?
>>
>>6787804
transtrenders aren't real trannies
>>
>>6787082
>implying lesbians consider FTMs as male
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I am trans and my unborn aborted brother was probably gay.
>>
I'm a tranny. My older sibling, at 25 years old, eventually revealed to me that he thinks he may be transgender. He still wants to be called "he," but he is an mtf in repression, it seems to me. He did not know that I am a tranny until actually after that, and I'm wondering if my transition will encourage the same from him. Interesting to see that both siblings seem to have it, or something similar.
>>
>>6786826
get a bf i think is going to stick around
>clowning with the idea of coming out to family
>tell my brother "I have a boyfriend" he tells me "you know im gay right" I didnt know, but probably should have since he's never had any kind of girlfriend, but i just thought it was kuz he was fat
>>
I'm gay and have five siblings, so far none are lgbt. I have a brother in middle school who claims to be "hetroromantic asexual" or some made up tumblr bullshit but no one believes him. Apparently he asked out like three girls, so I sincerely doubt he is asexual.
>>
>>6786826
gayboi here, some guy on the TC I'm in is fairly sure my brother is bisexual.
>>
My little brother. He is a slut and probably a sociopath. At his best he is charming, entertaining, and ballsy, at his worst he'll kill your pet because you pissed him off once months before.

I don't know how out parents fucked up so badly. They're really nice people, but me and all four of my siblings are pretty fucked up in different ways.
>>
Nope. I'm the only one out of my 46 cousins.
>>
>>6787445
Being a hon is a hereditary disease.
You need to get yourself checked.
>>
One of my younger brothers is gay and I often suspected he was trans but maybe he's just a femme boy. Also funny how the whole family (adults such as parents, aunts, uncles, and such) gave me shit for being gay, including emotional and physical violence, but when he came out they were loving and accepting. I'm glad something changed but shit they haven't even apologized for things done to me.
>>
My sister says she isn't straight, but she's mentally off her rocker, so I'm not sure how much is truth and how much is mania.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>6787445
literally the plot of Transparent right there
>>
>>6786826
I'm bi. Pretty sure my sister is a lesbian. Have an mtf cousin too.
>>
I'm not out, and the only lgbt family member I know of on either side of the family is a 3rd cousin in Ohio. I met her once years ago.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.