[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wat do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

Disgusting unpassable mtf here. What the fuck do I do about my face.
>>
get contacts/better glasses
>>
>>6784945
make up? Eye liner and lipstick if you dont already use it.
>>
>>6784945
Hey, so i mean... life isn't fair, i wasn't born with the most fem face.. but i just deal with it... don't think about it...

don't think about it

don't think about it
fuuuucccckkk
i am so ugly... well try to to kill you self are anything because...

ME FIRST
>>
>>6784958
I'm wearing gloss in the picture, and whenever I put on eyeliner I look like a mixture of tim minchin and someone with a broken nose. And may I ask >>6784954 what's wrong with the glasses?
>>
You really look like that nerdy girl in class no one liked.

So I think you pass, you're just not really pretty, and that might even be because of the way you present yourself.
>>
>>6784945
Well you pass better then me, so gj
>>
>>6784945
stop being fat
>>
>>6784945
Don't hunch. Get better posture. Smile, be confident. Get feminine glasses. Learn to makeup/contour. Do something with that crazy hair. Fix your brows.
>>
>>6784945
you look ok op just do some skin tone blending and lip n eye make up youll be fine. ican sned you some tutorials if you want. just let me know if you wanna keep talking.
>>
>>6785234
You're hardly a 4. Get your shit together and I think you could be a pretty solid 7-8.
>>
>>6784945
You're cute af, I'd date you (cis bi girl)

Seriously, very cute. I like the hair. Just buy some nice tinted lip balm and cc cream
>>
>>6784945
wat? u a qt tho?
>>
Don't be silly. You're so cute.
I'm a male and a future mtf, and honestly, if in that future i'm as cute as you, i'll be fucking happy.

(Sorry if i write something wrong, i'm not good at english)
>>
Straight guy here, you look pretty cute. Kinda got the nerdy girl look going.

Maybe try look for different frames? I think those are guy glasses.
>>
>>6786339
this, get some meme thick rim roundish glasses, whatever they're called. they'd suit your face well
>>
>>6784945
Dont search for attention you pass.
>>
you kinds of people are the death knell of western civilization

t. an atheist
>>
>>6784963
I think a bolder frame would make your face look smaller relative to the glasses? That's jsut a guess, so don't quote me. But I think bigger glasses are more fem

>lip gloss
I get it if it's for convenience, but you need something at least with more color, and lining your lips for a more plump look would go a long way

Get your eyebrows done at a salon or find someone who knows how to do it well, in a good feminine way. You'll be amazed how good you look :)
>>
>>6786532
cool why tho?
>>
File: tongedoggo.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tongedoggo.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>6784945
Taking better care of your hair could help, it looks pretty dry if I may be so frank.
>>
>>6784945
There are dozens of threads on this board dedicated to trannies seeking help and trannies complaining about being ugly, yet your faggot ass decided to make a whole new thread just for yourself.

Fuck you OP. You are the worst kind of attention whoring faggot. Lurk more, or better yet, just GTFO.
>>
>>6784945
Only saw it posted once, so I'll share.
Your eyebrows look manly.
Other than that, your picture is fine.
>>
>>6784945
you look okay, maybe learn to condition your hair so it is more smooth & silky, a little bit of cosmetics is okay but use it sparingly, dont make yourself look like a clown by over doing it
>>
I think your face is pretty, what you should do to improve it is get your eyebrows done and nicely shaped since they're a bit bushy just now and shapeless.

That, winged eyeliner and lip stick will give you that push you need across the androgynous zone into the femme one
>>
>>6784945
just based on your face you look pretty feminine, could be something about posture/body/voice or whatever that makes it hard to pass. Could definitely be helped with taking better care of your hair (conditioning mostly) and some makeup. This is a good feminizing makeup tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEIP6NA_fzw obviously a full face and you don't necessarily have to do that but it's good for finding the right direction to go in
>>
File: 2015+1 not being rich ishygddt.jpg (31KB, 386x450px) Image search: [Google]
2015+1 not being rich ishygddt.jpg
31KB, 386x450px
>>6784945
why can't you just get facial feminization surgery
>>
>>6784945
to be honest in some cases transgenderism can possibly be linked to bdd (body dismorphic disorder) you might want to look into that
there is absolutely nothing wrong with you and during your transformation stage you might be struggling with it all the more
I suggest you try to get help not necessarily therapy but at least try to talk to a professional at least once
>>
>>6784945
Deep condition that hair to start with. Looks a mess
>>
>>6791384
Those eyebrows look a mess as well now that I think about it
>>
>>6784945
Go out in style, bitch!
>>
>>6784945
Post a pic without glasses, I'm pretty sure that they're like half the problem.
>>
>>6791618
she was not that hot. or skinny. Ever.
>>
>>6791680
I think the drawing's pretty accurate
>>
File: brenda_spencer_2015.jpg (525KB, 2029x3000px) Image search: [Google]
brenda_spencer_2015.jpg
525KB, 2029x3000px
>>6791618
>>6791680
>>6794950
>>
EYE BROWS FIXEM. STREIGHTEN HAIR.
CONTOUR UR NOSE OR RHINOPLASTY. CONTACTS? BUT MOSTLY FIX UR EYEBROWS THEY ARE KILLING ME ON THE INSIDE.
>>
File: 1471979743445.jpg (115KB, 392x383px) Image search: [Google]
1471979743445.jpg
115KB, 392x383px
>>6784945
You're more passable than I will ever be but I don't really count since I'm just going to repress and stay in the closet.

Now here's the a dvice.
Let your hair grow a little bit more then go to a hair saloon and cut it properly, also stop dyeing it like that, the chemicals fuck with the hair and you should try to have a nice looking one, preferably your natural color, things that are too colorful will make people focus more on your face which is what you don't want, right?

One more thing you should do while you're there, get your eyebrows shaped (Don't shave it and draw, that shit is gross, just shape them with a professional, ok?).

I think a new pair of glasses would be better, contacts are bad imo, the glasses do help cover more of the face but don't go tumblr glasses tier alright? Talk to the clerk and ask her to help you find something feminine that works with your face shape.

After all that boring stuff, start watching youtube videos about makeup (natural / no makeup to be more precise) and buy a cheap set of makeup so you can train that stuff.

TL;DR
>Let hair grow then go to a hairdresser and get it fixed (proper haircut / no crazy dyes).
>Go to a beauty saloon and get your eyebrows shaped.
>Buy new glasses, ones that help make your face thinner but don't look like you need a safespace against the patriarchy.
>Learn to makeup with tutorials and start doing it.

Good luck.
>>
>>6784945
Trim your eyebrows with a brow cutter
>>
>>6784945
>>6794950
The resemblance is kinda amazing. Go for it! Roll with it!

You got that?

Grow your hair out and give the tinted triangular glasses a spin!
>>
>>6784945
You look 10/10 by /mtfg/ standards.
>>
File: 1.jpg (384KB, 700x994px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
384KB, 700x994px
>>6784945

>aim to look like her

you have a similar face shape
>>
just be an ugly bitch, stupid. the world is full of ugly women, why did you think transitioning was automatically a path to 10/10 starlet playboy hottie?

because you're AGP, you're not a real trans, if you were you wouldn't give a fuck what you looked like as long as you felt like a woman.

GTFO faker poser asshole man.
>>
>>6784945
Blah?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.