[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaser feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: Mommsen_p265.jpg (1MB, 1270x1994px) Image search: [Google]
Mommsen_p265.jpg
1MB, 1270x1994px
>tfw no trap gf to force feminize you and make you into the woman you were always meant to be
>>
>>6782274
>force feminization
That used to be my fetish big time until I realized it was just a way of getting to express my femininity without feeling culpable for doing so. After I learned what trans is and came out to myself as such, it doesn't do anything for me anymore.

You need to do some soul-searching; there's a good chance your trans.

Bonus: getting girldick is much easier as a dickgirl than as a chaser.
>>
>>6782293
>replying to the bait seriously
>being a disgusting agp faggot
Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>6782274
Finallay that hannibal tranny chaser came to a conclusion?
>>
>>6782300
If people refrained from responding to every post that was a possible troll or a shill, the only people posting would be trolls and shills.

Also, each thread is bigger than just the OP and their intention for it. It's a starting point, nothing more.
>>
File: image.jpg (316KB, 1280x1560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 1280x1560px
>>6782274
really.... because I don't feel that way at all.
>>
>>6782449
We all know how you feel already, rapist.
>>
>>6782457
How's he a rapist?
>>
>>6782461
Cara anon raped a poor trans girl who rejected his advances.
>>
>>6782490
How do you rape someone over the internet?
>>
>>6782517
It was IRL
>>
>>6782530
how do you rape someone IRL over the internet?
>>
>>6782544
Chaser magic
>>
the statue guy is one of those chasers who wants to transition? well im not really surprised actually, those types are kinda weird
>>
>>6782274
Lol
>>
>>6782723
>>6782274
Wait Carth came out?

LOL no surprise holee fuk
>>
>>6782274

I'm so happy for you girl! Going to get FFS? Unfortunate gay face might make it necessary
>>
>>6783952
She's lucky she has really girly hips and shoulders
>>
>>6782293
This post disgusts me on so many levels
>>
File: disgust.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>6783573
It cannot be... I actually liked that guy. Now he's a rapist and a tranny? How arth the mighty fallen!
>>
>>6786791

This is pretty much quid from mtfg and a couple others. Aren't really trans, just chasers taking HRT in hopes of dicking someone. I honestly think they're worst than chasers.
>>
>>6786970
How do I become trutrans tho?

I still have some agp, but I'm becoming less sexual with hormones after already figuring it's not that great, esp with women, and having been pretty sexually inactive for a while.
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>6782274
AYYYYYY LUL OP u ok faM? How many times did you think about me since the last thread you made about me?

Sorry I couldnt come laugh at your shitty thread yesterday I had to go sign for my new BMW and bought a Galaxy Note 7 :D:D:D I already made plans to go spend time this weekend with 2 of my qt trans girls..... u know just shopping and kickin it in the Windy. Ha ha we doin big things over here while you talk shit about me and ride my dick on the interwebs...... stay broke as fuck kid.
xD xD xD

If any trans girl hotties want to meet up and verify this little fag talking shit pretending to be me is fake as fuck and I am a real, masculine, athletic, chad tier, non repressed, trans attracted guy that is chill af IRL hit me the fuck up. I am busy this weekend but if you are in the Chicago area on 09/04 we can check out the Cubs vs Giants game at Wrigley (my treat), and chill afterwards. On 09/11 or 9/18 I will most likely be in the Baltimore/DC area visiting friends, but I should have free time available. 09/25 Cubs vs Cardinals game at Wrigley, my treat of course..... after that my schedule for Sundays is open.

Get at me skype and kik @ the_carthaginian

Remember this little loser is too scared to post their pics, yet I have a public imgur album posted many times and available upon request. TOP KEK xD xD xD

>2016
>broke ass little kids on their parents internet connection
MEGALUL xD xD xD

Have a nice day OP, I will think about you while I am on the grind..... JK LUL xD
>>
>>6787088
tfw cancuck

id actually let you fuck me
>>
File: hypnos.jpg (9KB, 250x115px) Image search: [Google]
hypnos.jpg
9KB, 250x115px
>>6787088
>tfw he's bragging about having his own album on imgur
>tfw this is the album http://imgur.com/a/5DfWu
>tfw he doesn't know how to not act autistic and types like a 13y/o who just discovered fb
>tfw last thread like this he admitted to having transbian fantasies for himself

o carth, maybe someday you'll stop being autistic
>>
File: hannibal.jpg (24KB, 532x300px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
24KB, 532x300px
AYOOOOOOO faM, what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, u little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Chaser Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous sex times involving trans girls, and I have over 300 confirmed chases. I am trained in being Chad, LUL, and I’m the top chaser on the entire /lgbt/ board xDDDDDDD. U are nothing to me but just another beta faggot. I will wipe u the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words senpai. U think u can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am driving my new BMW across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, loser. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing u call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. TOP KEK

Not only am 1/2/3/4 on the big lifts, but I have access to the entire arsenal apps of my galaxy note 7 and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, u little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon u, maybe u would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. :D :D :D I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, anon MEGALUL xD
>>
>>6782274
I knew it
>>
>>6787088
buy me a ticket to czicago and i'll meet up with you
i am very cute, passable and fem, pham
>>
>>6787238
do you have a butt?
>>
>>6787245
i am all ass and no tits (it's an ethnic thing)
>>
>>6787251
What color is your bp?
>>
>>6787256
purple with a tint of green
>>
>>6787275
I think it's asphyxiated
>>
>>6787256
pink

i'm not >>6787275 btw
>>
>>6787348
Okay, fine, you can become my housewife.
>>
>>6782274
>>6787088
>>6787228
I sometimes appreciate a good bait, OP, but you're spending way too much time with baiting... this looks like a lot of effort. But it made me laugh so hard. You really got the stereotype perfectly!
>"I will wipe u the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth"
This is the finest of /r9k/.
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>6787228
>"You leave me no choice, kiddo!"
>draws his fine katana blade
>"Prepare to die!"
>teleports behind you and destroys your samsung galaxy note 7 with a laser beam shooting from his eyes
>"You don't need that anymore, buddy."
>stabs his katana right through your chest making blood spill all over the floor
>"Game over."
>>
>>6787228

Fucking lost it
>>
>>6787016
TruTrans status is only awarded posthumously.
>>
>>6787256
>>6787275
>>6787354

Truly a love story for the ages.
>>
>>6787275
thanks doc
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.