[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this how becoming trans works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: TRANS.png (147KB, 320x398px) Image search: [Google]
TRANS.png
147KB, 320x398px
is this how becoming trans works
>>
>>6781247
The only way
>>
>>6781247
More or less
>>
I emphasise a lot with Suzuya weirdly
>>
Is that attack on titan?
>>
>>6781775

its from Tokyo Ghoul, one character named Suzuya was raised by some insane rich woman who crushed his balls with a hammer so he'd be like a girl
>>
File: 1454984695999.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1454984695999.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>>6781781
>nobody did this to you
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 500x920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 500x920px
>>6781759
Are u a femboy?
>>
>>6781781
I wish I was raised by an insane rich woman who crushed my balls so I'd be like a girl...
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 930x1400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 930x1400px
>>6781781
>>6782414

That rich woman was a hon and Suzuya never wanted to be dressed as a girl and later to be castrated.
Trans people are all villains in this manga.
>>
File: TRANS2.png (144KB, 354x419px) Image search: [Google]
TRANS2.png
144KB, 354x419px
okay thanks for the insight faggots.
>>
>>6783530
He's a femboy who's perfectly fine with looking cute and andro tho
>>
>>6781793
iktf
why nobody gave this little luck to us why
>>
>>6783551
>from today onwards, you will be a girl

Living the dream
>>
>>6783613
He gets obviously uncomfortable and irritated if people compare him to a girl though.

He identifies as a boy, was forced to be a girl and even castrated, but afterwards, he goes on to live as a boy.

Tohru seems to identify as a boy due to a history of sexual abuse and family murder, which doesn't invalidate gender, just explains it....probably more so as a wish to be reborn and sever ties with that point in life and factors which contributed to it.

Nico seems to be more so a transvestite, given he corrects people when they call him a woman but loves projecting himself as such.

Kanae, or Karen, was born a girl and took up a male identity for the sake of carrying on the family name and lineage by the wishes of her father. Like Juuzou, it's a parent figure forcing a child to identify for the parent's benefit, without regard for how the child actually feels.

Ishida (the author of Tokyo Ghoul) seems to use transgender as more of a plot device and convenience in his story rather than the narrative of someone feeling as though their sex and gender don't correlate.
>>
>>6786986
>He gets obviously uncomfortable and irritated
Just like any fembro

And his way of looking Hair clips and all is pretty girly. Could've also gotten medical help to grow more masc but never chose to.

He might think of himself as a guy but clearly doesn't do anything to look like one.
>>
>>6789591
I realize it's a fictional character but if this is your logic on dudes who look femme but don't identify as such, then you're a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>6789870
It's my logic on dudes who have an androgynous body but are okay with leaving it in between rather than 'fixing' it. You see that in Femgen.

And I don't even mean just the ones who take hormones but guys who lost their balls to infection Or injury but chose to not have it fixed and stay androgynous. Being a guy doesn't always equate to being a normal man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.