[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why we can't have nice things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Hermaphrodite here to remind you that Milo is the beacon for people that want to jump from identity to identity on a whim like a tennis ball, acting like it's a magical thing to force people to address them according to what they feel like at the time.

Instead of the depressing act to live through your life, knowing that you were born in the wrong body. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
It's sad, because all Milo needs to do is drop the trans moniker and acknowledge that she's simply advocating alternate gender EXPRESSION. And that's fine!
It's so sad watching her stupid '76 genders' video trying to have fun with dressing in unconventional ways and celebrating her freedom to do so, only to be stomped down because she's doing it under really offensive terminology and co-opting people who very specifically DON'T have that freedom.

And I really don't understand why she's clinging to the term so hard, in the face of all the people who are being pissed off and all the people explaining how it's damaging. How she can hear all that and just sit there saying "yeah, but not all transgender people feel dysphoria"? Like bitch, spare a thought for the people who DO feel dysphoria and stop fucking calling yourself trans. That label doesn't benefit you at all and only takes away from others.

Milo's a really curious case for me, because unlike Die Cis Scum histronics, Milo actually seems like a relatively normal, relatable teenager who's just a victim of all this nonsense identity politics poisoning her brain, and I'm really rooting for her to get her head out of her ass some day.
>>
>>6781516

yes and obviously verbally abusing her over the internet and hatebombing all her videos, even ones which arent to do with trans stuff, is the best way to react to a slightly unusual 17 year old.

Im a transgender woman who has been hospitalised and survived multiple suicide attempts and I legitimately do not care if a kid is being edgy on youtube. Nothing Milo has done really warrants this obsession people have with her

>oy vey but shes calling herself trans when shes not

so? she's a kid, thats what kids do
>>
> so? she's a kid, thats what kids do
Kids don't attack other people and call them transphobic/racist.
She tries so hard to be a leader figure of a group of people she doesn't belong to.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.