[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best HRT pharmaceuticals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 902849285923472834.jpg (2MB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
902849285923472834.jpg
2MB, 900x675px
MTF transgender here who've since long come out, transitioned and sorted out my life etc. Have not really been involved in any communities nor perhaps felt the need to get in contact with other people for whatever reasons.
However, I was in a conversation related to hormones with a friend earlier today and it made me wonder a bit about different compounds and such. What is available out there, how it functions and how it works compared to other ones.

To put it short, could people tell what they personally favor and why?
Can be based on both personal experience and/or facts, but please be informative about which.
>>
My collected things from reading threads and doing internet research for a long while

>Spironolactone is bretty gud and cheap but can kill your kidneys after longer than a year and a half
>Cypro is great but will actually cause infertility because it kills your balls as its M.O.
>Bicautamide is great but expensive

All I've done so far that I can speak from experience on is the shallow end: pueraria mirifica.
>very cheap if you buy it in bulk off Etsy instead of pre-packed pills off Amazon
>grew !extremely! tender, nickel-sized flesh lumps after just ~3 months of slightly less than 2g/day
>[spoiler]these gave a clear, sticky discharge when "milked"[/spoiler]
>fully legal, no prescription, no sneaky shit

I really want to get some anti-androgens, though
>>
OP you should lurk/join the mtf and femgen threads

They always kick them off with an HRT primer and are happy to talk about hormones

The biggest things to learn about are
>the difference between female hormones and anti-androgens.
>HOW THE SPECIFIC ANTI-ANDROGENS YOU'RE CONSIDERING PHYSICALLY FUNCTION
>>
>>6779905
ive been on spiro for like 4.5 years and my kidneys are fine.
Spiro is fine as long as you watch your potassium intake.
if you dont and you have high potassium levels you can develop hyperkalemia which can lead to kidney failure. but as long as you get regular lab tests with your endo and watch your potassium intake its ok.
Obviously it would be better to get an orchi done so you can either remove your t blocker or extremely reduce your dosage.
the less meds you need to take the better imo
>>
>>6779982
steer clear of mtfg, its full of autism and other mental illnesses.
idk about femgen though
>>
>>6780062
Femgen is bretty cool usually

Basically it's trap/femme-twink/MtF

People who want to be a girl physically but know they cannot "be" a girl literally but want to he a girl physically anyway

There's some overlap with sissy/cd but basically it's trans with the insanity turned down from 11 to mebbe a nice 7
>>
>>6780062
>mental illnesses
true

>>6779746
check out the hrt gen, they'll give you some good info
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.