[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Bi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: bi.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bi.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
Biscum here,
how will we ever be satisfied in a monogamous relationship? If we get with one sex we miss the other. How the fuck do we get over this?
>>
>>6779514
never bothered me
>one at a time is fine
>>
>>6779514
1. get bf/gf
2. wait for sex androids
3. ?????
4. profit
>>
>>6779555
nice trips

idk it's like if I was closet gay I'd miss dudes unless I was with one
but as a bi if I got with a dude I'd miss girls
There's no fucking winning
>>
>>6779514
Date another bi person. At the very least, they will understand your desires. As for the monogamous side of things, well, you might want to consider being okay with opening things up a bit. My wife completely understands my needs and desires, and so we have agreements where I get some fun time with other guys, and she gets fun time with other girls. Sometimes we mix the other person in, sometimes we don't. We are monogamous in that we don't sleep with other people of the opposite gender solo.

But hey, what works for us may not work for you.
>>
>>6779514
get a trans dude who doesn't mind his pussy
or
get a trans grill who doesn't mind her dick
>>
>>6779588
I feel like this would work perfect for me, but I am terrified of STDs (got the clap already, not riskin aids or warts for tang)
So while this would work for a gf/bf or something, I don't want to keep anything open longterm

Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>6779674
Even if the risk is low, people lie and you never know for sure. Plus shit does happen and not only would I have to trust my partners but even my partner's partners! Stressful!
>>
>>6779674
I mean that's what they make condoms for right?
>>
>>6779518
this
>>
>>6779683
Still AIDs and some other STDs get through condoms, no?
And while they may work for numerous encounters I can't imagine 100% success over the course of decades of promiscuity
>>
>>6779599
>touch her benis
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
That has never bothered me, I prefer sex with dudes but I don't miss either when I'm with someone I give a toss about.
>>
>>6779697
I've never had an issue. But also, since my wife and I are married, we generally don't find too many people comfortable with our lifestyle. If we do find them, and we have good chemistry, we try to hold onto them for a bit.

So far this year I've been with 4 dudes, only did anal with 2 of them (but multiple times with each partner). For my wife, she's been with 2 girls, one of which was fairly frequent (the other was a one night thing). We get tested regularly and play as safe as possible. It's more risky for her than me since female condoms aren't necessarily the most...sexy. But we have been clean so far and have been doing this for almost 8 years now.
>>
>>6779739
Do you prefer to have other partners separately or for them to join in? Is jealousy a problem? What if one person is getting laid way more than the other? Has this ever caused issues in you and your wife's sex life between you two?
>>
>>6779813
I don't really have a preference and am happy to play solo or with my wife. She prefers to have me around because she likes to enjoy both at the same time but isn't the biggest fan of dildos. However, that's not always the case and sometimes she prefers to play solo if she is really into the girl.

As for jealousy, before you can even think about trying a relationship like this, you gotta leave that shit at the door. So no, we don't have any jealousy issues.

One portion of our agreement is that either person should be getting laid as much as the other person feels is fair. I have a higher sex drive than my wife, so my numbers tend to be a bit higher for any given period of time. That isn't always the case but it generally holds true.
>>
>>6779845
I mean I'd love to leave jealousy at the door (it would make everything so much easier), but I just can't; it comes naturally to me. Was this something you had to overcome or were you able to just chill pretty easily?
>>
>>6779884

I just don't have a jealous personality. For some reason, jealousy doesn't make sense to me. My wife however, thats a different story. When we first got together, I brought up that I was bi and would be into a threesome with another dude. She said it was a fantasy of hers and that she had fantasies of being with other girls, but would never do a FFM threesome. So we talked about things and after we had our first MMF threesome, she said she would be into being with another girl solo. I don't think she expected me to be okay with it, but I was. After her first time with another girl on her own, it seemed to calm her down about it a bit. We talked some more and while she was still a bit uncomfortable, she was fine with trying a FFM threesome with a bunch of rules attached. After that threesome happened, and she saw she could trust me, her jealousy seemed to just disappear.

Of course, I'm omitting a lot of talking and fantasy play and other things in that time period, but it took about 8 months from our first MMF threesome to her being okay with me fucking dudes solo and loosening the rules on FFM threesomes.
>>
>>6779514
i am bi but i am not a slut about it, if i get hooked up with one person i stay with that one person and i dont go slutting around behind their back, and i expect the same,
>>
>>6779514
You won't.
People all around the world have a variety of factors that they find neutral in a partner. For example, I'm impartial to race and tattoos. Despite that, I'm not going to slut around and cheat on my bf, if and when I get one, with people of different skin colours, with/without tattoos (depending on what he has).
The gender of your partner is just something you're impartial on. If you feel the tendency to slut around, it's not because you're bi; it's just because you're slutty and crave as much variety as possible within your preferences. Stop using your sexual orientation as an excuse.
>>
>>6779514
Who's we? I only want a monogamous relationship.
>>
>>6779514
Lots of pegging if with female and straight up trap mode your shit up if with dude.
>>
>tfw just want a wife for procreation and raising kids while fucking dudes most of the time
Why couldn't I have been born in ancient Greece?
>>
>>6789125
This
>>
>>6779514
>monogomy
there's your problem... find a male & female partner, one of which is bi depending on your sex.

or
>open relationship
>only masturbate to the sex opposate of your SO
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.