[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

Hey /Lgbt/, Today is my 21th birthday, and id like to share a little about my self.

I'm am your average run of the mil looking kinda guy, I don't have any real abilities or traits that make me stand out, I live all alone because my parents kicked me out due to me not wanting to be a Christian, and I am very self aware of the way I look (Zero self confidence)

Since I was 11 I always wanted to be a Girl, I'm not sure why I thought like that and couldn't be happy with how i looked already but it always got me down, I tried talking about it with my parents and they completely freaked out that I wanted to be a Girl at the age 11, and told me I was going to hell if I pursued that way of thinking, so I just never talked about it, so now I'm 21 and I live alone now, it's been 2 years since iv been kicked and I have no friends because I won't leave my apartment for anything except for my job.

I really despise my life now, I look in the mirror and see this sad faggoty looking man, and i sometimes feel like i don't know this person, and it scares me.

For the most part I haven't let this get to me, but lately it's been really bad for some reason, I know the majority of you won't have any sympathy for me, but it feels good to just kinda share it, because there is no way I'd share this with anyone in real life, I couldn't bare for them to look at me.

Anyways, that's all you really need to know about me, there is obviously more but there is to much to tell.

I just wanted to come on here and share my thoughts, it's been fun guys, really it has, 4Chan has always been a wacky community and I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you,

Btw my name is Alexander Parker, if you hear about me in the news.

And sorry if any of this came off cringey, I am just sharing what was on my mind with the rest of you in a poorly illustrated manor.

Peace out folks)
>>
Bruhhh dont do it
desu i feel the same way
my life sucks... i fell like shit most of the time
i've always wanted to be a girl, but i cant even have long hair cuz jewfro...
but again life might get better
u just gotta keep on hopping
i've made some friends the past couple of months throw cosplaying etc
I might actually get close to some
and who knows i might get happy with someone
everyone is interesting
trust me
if u need to talk u can count on me
>>
>>6779347
Bruhhh dont do it
desu i feel the same way
my life sucks... i fell like shit most of the time
i've always wanted to be a girl, but i cant even have long hair cuz jewfro...
but again life might get better
u just gotta keep on hopping
i've made some friends the past couple of months throw cosplaying etc
I might actually get close to some
and who knows i might get happy with someone
everyone is interesting
trust me
if u need to talk u can count on me
>>
>>6779347
>saying faggot like it's a bad thing

If true, you deserve this. Kill yourself and rid the world of your disgusting Christianity. You say you're not one, but you talk just like them, and when they tell you to kill yourself, you obey. You're probably not even gay nor trans, just making up a bullshit Christian story for your little internet suicide note, to further mein fuhrer's agenda, when you're really a cis heterosexual pedophile and that's why you cry like a bitch. I'll bet that's why you compliment these pedophiles on 4chan when they're obviously worthless and the whole of the internet knows it. They're boring at all times and have never been anything else, but you make like they're cool, there must be a reason you're telling that lie and I'll bet that's the reason why. You're dog shit. Good riddance.
>>
>>6779476
Chill.
>>
>>6779476
FUCK YOU! i didn't lie about ANYTHING i said in my post, my parents really did want me the fuck out of the house because i couldn't accept Jesus or w/e... how could i feel anything for a God that would allow me to feel this shitty in my life!

And i am NOT a Faggot! i don't wanna fuck a guy with my fucking dick you asshole, if i had the right parts i'd date guys, but since i don't have the right parts i just stay alone and to my self,

I can't believe you would try to bring me down, yes i do wanna end my fucking life, and guess WHAT you don't gotta believe me! i will actually do it, i just wanted to try to be lifted up, but seeing your comment makes me go back to my first conclusion, That i am just a random no body.

I am hesitating trying to kill my self, but i can feel it, i can REALLY fucking feel it. and soon i probably won't be on this stupid planet anymore.
>>6779424
That was very nice of you to offer to help, i very much feel glad you want to help someone like me in a time of darkness.
>>
You better still be around, anon.

So what if you don't have any special traits or talents? You have nothing to prove to anyone but yourself, and if that's honestly gotten you down, then fucking find a hobby that you love and cling on to it.

The first step to finding friends is trying in the first place; you're bound to find someone that'll be there for you. Just. Try.

You've probably heard it all if you're at the point that you're going out of your way to post about it, but if you just try move on with life and keep going, I'm sure things will work out for you. Don't fear normalcy, just do whatever works for you and get past this.
>>
>>6779520
Even the air you breathe is a lie when you act like such a shit eating pedophile Christian you dog shit.
>>
>>6779347
See you on the other side, man.
>>
>>6779549
There's a time and a place, friend.
>>
>>6779556
And when it comes to pointing out what trash Christian pedophiles on 4chan are, that time is everytime, and that place is everywhere.
>>
>>6779347
As someone who plans on committing suicide later in life, good luck. If you have to do it, at least try to do it painlessly. I wouldn't wish this world on anyone, anon. I hope you enjoy the afterlife of your choice, or are at least reincarnated as a clam so you can live life on easy mode.
>>
>>6779347
good luck op. sorry it had to come to this for you.
>>
>>6779559
The time and place to be an edge lord is neither here nor now. If the OP is serious about his intentions you could easily find the time to make Hitler jokes amongst your friends.
>>
>>6779520
bruh like dont even think about just like talk with ppl, talk with me (i know "not being sad" its not an option, im also depressed)
for example, do you watch anime?
>>
I'm in a similar situation. I came out to my parents at nineteen after being on hormones for several months and they kicked me out. Now for the last two years I've been living alone trying to finish my long-ass university degree.

I don't present as female because of how ashamed I feel about being trans. Also my passing standards are insanely high. I dropped out of contact with all of my old friends because I was too embarrassed to break the news to them.

I'm basically staying a hermit until I can get a job and have FFS done.
>>
>>6779575
I'm not going to get in a useless argument with you. Everyone deserves a shot at life and there's nothing your trite insults can do to change that.
>>
Same, I'm 19 and I would be an ugly hon if I was retarded enough to present as female. I'm a little scared of dying, I'll miss my friends, drugs, music, but I hope I'll be able to meet everyone again. And if there is nothing after death then there was no point in ever having lived so yolo
>>
>>6779347
please kill urself, pls pls pls fck faggot
>>
File: 1471581827762.png (43KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471581827762.png
43KB, 657x527px
>>6779549
You seem upset, maybe you should take some cyanide to fix that.
>>
File: 13215123.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
13215123.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>6779347
anon, tell me more, things can't be that bad, at least you can still walk right? Just on that your doing a lot better then a lot of the mtf people here since there are a lot of drug addicts and even wheelchair bound ones. You still have a chance to change things around. At-least tell yourself to wait a year before rushing into it, I really doubt there is anything after this.
>>
File: 9dc.jpg (65KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
9dc.jpg
65KB, 500x695px
>>6779643
>heterosexual cis men care enough to proactively coax people to suicide

people who care that much about lives of sexual deviants are closet cases
who take the anger they feel towards their own feelings out on those who express them openly
seriously why the hell would straight people care that much about what gays do?
they have no dog in the race, it's the closet fags that are stuck in closet that hate your kind
>>
>>6779643
Just like any other chance, it can be taken away. Even from an outside perspective, it's a widely held belief that people shouldn't be outright killed, no matter what the crime is. Sure pathos might get involved but you can't call that baseless ideology when the free world is working towards getting rid of the death penalty.
>>
>>6779676
Countless of those worthless shitty little bitches have spent decades proactively trying to meme me with the suicide dank.

tl;dr on the rest. If you want me to read that much heterosexuality, you better make it really really green. That's the only way I'll even consider it.
>>
File: 1471102284575.jpg (17KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1471102284575.jpg
17KB, 720x405px
>>6779688
>letting anonymous people online get under your skin
>becoming this bitter and hateful as result
>hasn't grown thick skin after "decades" of browsing 4chan
lets play~~
Bait
or
Aspie?
ps. im aspie myself but god damn you sound young or fake
>>
>>6779730
Those countless worthless shitty little bitches that spent decades proactively trying to meme me with the suicide dank were irl you worthless retarded pedophile. If I included all the online trolls, countless wouldn't even begin to describe the number, only infinite might do to describe that number, but I wasn't counting all of you worthless dankers, much as I usually don't count you when it comes to anything.
>>
>>6779730
also

>"If you recognize that someone is worthless shit, then they win! It's the reversio dankiolio! Dankdankdankdankdank!"

I didn't fail because you're a retard. You failed because you're a retard.
>>
File: 1471657257706.jpg (6KB, 241x180px) Image search: [Google]
1471657257706.jpg
6KB, 241x180px
>>6779662
Hello, Last weekend was a typical weekend for me, i watch some Tv, i day dream, i peak outside my window, and i might play some video games for like 30 to 40 mins, but nothing really new or anything. I just laid there on the ground doing nothing, wondering where i might of gone wrong in my life or how i could maybe improve my self, but always at the end of the day i am really just tired of it, i'm now at a point in my life where everyday feels the same, and i am not even sure how to break the cycle.

I am a long term Xanax user, because i have brutal anxiety, and i can't get off it, it use to work really good, but now it's like i am getting use to the medicine, and it doesn't work as good anymore.. i mean it still works just not as good..

I know things could get better for me and i believe that they could, but i'v been such a Debby downer lately i really can't see anything good in my near future, and the older i get the creepier and uglier i get.

I know things could be worse, but i am really just a nobody, i look like one i feel like one and i believe i am one.

Everything just feels like it's slowly spinning out of control.
I use to have a Cat, but i had to put him down, and even though it may just of been a stupid cat to some, that cat really meant a lot to me, because he was my first pet and my parents allowed me to take him with me when i moved.

I don't think i really want another pet though, it was to sad having to put him down.

Ugg i feel like a broken record, i am tired of things, and i fear soon i really won't be here, because the more i think about death the more peaceful it sounds to me.. i tried talking to my therapist, but it was hard for me to talk about my feelings because i just kept picturing this weird guy who keeps bitching about wanting to be a girl.. it's like chasing the wind.. i'll never be a real Girl, i know that. i'v been trying to work on my lucid dreaming, but sadly not much success.

Damn i sound pathetic.. ha
>>
>>6779922
oh anon kinda same, I dont know what Im doing with my life, we're in the same boat (sorta)
I mean , I have these feels too but it looks like yours is much worse. I wish I could hug you
Please dont stop talking, just vent here or something
>>
>>6779922
please keep on living, I know this sounds selfish but it gives me hope thinking that you're hanging in there too, also I think that as long as you live the probability of finding happiness at some point in your life is not zero
>>
>>6779347
Reading through these posts. Damn son... There's more salt here than the red sea. If I only took this as the measure, I'd say /lgbt/ is the most vitriolic board on 4chan. Truth be told, it's been like that since the beginning in my experience.

I was here when it was first made. Assholes everywhere. I come back on a lark today. Assholes everywhere.

In any event OP. I had a similar journey. Basically crippling gender disphoria since I was a kid, christian family. Blah blah. etc. If you want to talk or play some vidya some time shoot me an email.
>>
>>6780044
[spoiler][email protected][/spoiler]

[spoiler]Do spoiler tags even work here?[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1470048232014.jpg (47KB, 750x721px) Image search: [Google]
1470048232014.jpg
47KB, 750x721px
>>6779973
Thank you, it would be nice to have a shoulder to cry on sometimes, i mean, don't get me wrong i feel bad i can't be a girl, but it's one of the few things that make me feel deeply sad,
a friendship with someone who understand me is a nice thought, but i think i might just need to stick with internet friends for now.. because if i let someone see my face, i'd feel.. idk, naked.. you know? i'm just to shy to admit to someone in real life how i feel, it was hard enough with therapist or my parents, much less anyone els.

I think it's time i find better medication, i don't like medication, but it's really the only thing that helps me think straight, i honestly think i would be dead if i never found Xanax, that was a miracle drug for me for many years now.

Anyways, it does cheer me up that you want to know about me, i know my original post may seem a little over the top or like maybe even a little attention seeking, and in some way it is... but it truly is how i feel about things right now.

Anyways, enough about me, what's your story?
>>
File: 1471704582601.png (27KB, 360x244px) Image search: [Google]
1471704582601.png
27KB, 360x244px
>>6780044
Yea, i noticed that pretty quickly, sadly some people feel the need to try to make me feel even more cruddy, i know i shouldn't let them get to me, but i am weak i guess heh. Thank you for the contact info, i may contact you sometime. :)

I am going to try and get some sleep, my eyes hurt, and i got this massive headache from staring at my computer for to long.
>>
File: jfn4845.gif (2MB, 540x203px) Image search: [Google]
jfn4845.gif
2MB, 540x203px
>>6779476
>encouraging a suicidal person to kill themselves

so, what's it like being actual pond scum?
>>
>>6780429
There's nothing fundamentally wrong with encouraging a suicidal person to do it. It all depends on the person. I would encourage any troll to enter into a murder-suicide pact with their whole family and all their friends. :)
>>
>>6779476
Seriously, get help dude.
If you are trolling, you are scum for pushing someone to kill themselves.
If you were hurt by someone Christian, you need to get help, not attack someone else who is a victim of conservative-christian values.
Hate isn't healthy.
>>
>>6779347
Livestream that shit.
>>
Why are there so many normies here lately? Did mr steins shitty article bring you?
>>
>>6779476
Some bad repression there.
>>
>>6780833
Seriously, kill yourself you Nazi pedophile. You try to get gays to kill themselves every day, but when I point out that all of you hetero pedophiles really should kill yourselves, you get triggered and cry and moan and bitch.
>>
>>6779347

CHRISTIAN PÆDOPHILE DOGSHIT HERE.

I’m sorry your parents are assholes OP. I can understand how you being trans would be a lot for them to take on, but kicking you out of the house is neither Biblical nor Christlike. My brother and I were both raised nominally Protestant; he became an atheist while I’m becoming an ultratraditionalist Catholic, but we remain each other’s best friend in the world and I cannot imagine that either God or human sympathy would have it any other way.

Please don’t kill yourself OP. You may never be president or walk on the moon, but my travels through life these past thirty years have shown me how interesting and remarkable ordinary people can become. Find what you love and immerse yourself in it; if you can’t swing it as a career, then at least as a hobby, but as one that you actually try to grow and cultivate so you can achieve goals with it, not just as an idle pastime.

Lastly, why aren’t you considering transitioning? Hormones aren’t automatically magic but at twenty-one, and with gay, feminine features already, your odds aren’t terrible. Even those who don’t pass report FEELING more like themselves on œstrogen. Life as even a passable tranny is no cake walk, but it beats living as a self-loathing man, and if nothing else, you can always kill yourself further down the road.

At least give it a try.
>>
>>6779347
you don't hear about suicide in the news fagboy
>>
>>6779347
don't do anything brash ,Alex
I am here to talk if you want on here, discord, whatever
>>
>>6782450
what made you switch to catholicism
>>
>>6782587

I drank the Kool-Aid. Literally, in fact: my grandma REDPILLED me on arguments for the Real Presence in the Eucharist, and from there I further explored the theological arguments for various peculiarly Catholic doctrines, and found them to be almost unanimously more persuasive than the Evangelical or Reformed Protestant alternatives.

Doubtless this makes me the deepest and dogshittiest of Christian pædeophile Nazis, KEK.

But I still want OP to live.
>>
>>6782639
did you consider the orthodox church?
>>
>>6782653

I did, and some of the unique doctrines there seemed compelling, but in the West there seem to be opportunities to explore those through the Eastern Catholic rites, and since I’m seriously considering moving to Japan and trying to convert those tsundere heathens, I figure I’m better off with a denomination that actually has a presence, however marginal, outside a few ethnic expat enclaves.
>>
>>6779922
wow are you me
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.