[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I ever find a bf despite being too lanky and tall to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2355.jpg (21KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
2355.jpg
21KB, 704x396px
Will I ever find a bf despite being too lanky and tall to be cute, having runway-wide shoulders, hips of a 12 year old boy, meaty manbutt, teenage boy face and pitiful conetits?
Where are you my mythical man who wouldn't mind any of that?
>>
Ya but not someone hot
>>
Boyfriend no, chaser friend quite possibly. Im a trans attracted agp and would have no problems with such a tranny.
>>
>>6778093
How much would you over look for someone that accepts you?
>>
I'm a cis female and that all describes me too but plenty of men are attracted.
>>
File: 2110.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
2110.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>6778318
>not someone hot
>>6778365
>How much would you over look
Like ... what for example?
>>6778477
Do you have confidence and/or personality to counteract that or something?
>>
>>6778477
Cause it doesn't describe you. Your body is entire scales away from ops
>>
>>6778541
Not conventionally attractive.
Maybe hairy, short, bald, fat, burn victim, some kind of disability or abnormality.
>>
>>6778541
No but I'm pretty and thin which is more than some girls. No boobs and no hips aren't really the worst. I'm athletic so it's a benefit somewhat.
>>
>>6778566
Probably true but those traits alone aren't the worst if you have good bone structure and are not fat.
>>
>>6778658
>No boobs and no hips aren't really the worst
Right, at least you don't have a manface. Unlike me.
>>
>>6778701
True but won't hormonez help with that?
>>
>>6778667
You don't have a male skeleton
>>
>>6778805
hormones do nothing to male skeletons tbqh
>>
Pretend you're a fag and those conetits are just some gynecomastia, and there will be no issues with your male features.
>>
>>6778093
>Where are you my mythical man who wouldn't mind any of that?

Honestly I only really care about the face, and as long as that’s femboy-tier or better we’re golden. Where you at?
>>
>>6779166
Hmm, never mind then. I literally look like Superbad-era Christopher Mintz-Plasse.
https://www.picsofcelebrities.com/celebrity/christopher-mintz-plasse/pictures/large/christopher-mintz-plasse-images.jpg
>>
>>6779207
Oh your that person from passgen.
>>
>>6779207
Just go the gay route dude. Femboy it up, don't tell people you're a failed tranny. You'll get plenty of dick that way.
>>
>>6779207

Oh LOL. Just stay on whoremoans then, chances of becoming more feminine over time are p. gud as long as you don't look like a grown manly man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.