[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender dysphoria and Slutness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: scarlett sc2 shorts.jpg (56KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
scarlett sc2 shorts.jpg
56KB, 620x372px
Why passable/post-op mtf trans people have higher concentration sluts than cis women?

I've observed this. I think the reason you guys are doing it is gender dysphoria.

There is this overly slutty phase nearly all passable mtf trans women experience. You act like you NEED TO prove your femininity to world AND yourself by having casual sex, dressing revealing clothes, embracing social gender roles further than cis women and stuff like that.

Some of you revert back to your old selves, some of you remain slutty but as far as i manage to observe an overwhelming majority of you live this slutty phase for a period.

It's sad. You don't deserve respect.

Discuss.
>>
fuck off gleepy/tinny
>>
Really shitty post with zero evidence to substantiate your claim. I know you don't care though. This is low quality bait.

I'm mtf and have had sex with only my fiancé since coming out (3 years). I would never have casual sex and never did as a man either.

Kys sage
>>
>>6776851
I dunno how can i show evidence for my claim. This is my personal observation. If there is a study checking sexual behavior of pre and post op or coming out trans women, i more than curious to see it.

Like i said for me it's like this. Both online and offline trans women i've contacted with was more slutty afterwards they transformed/accepted themselves.
>>
>>6776890
>I dunno how can i show evidence for my claim

Heh. No fucking surprise there. :^)

sage
>>
File: come_on.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come_on.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>6776823
ITT: OP is jelly of trannies getting more dick than him/her

Also, slut-shaming?
>mfw
>>
>>6776924
And what's wrong with this? I'm not advocating a scientific formula or something. If there are social studies about this issue then i'm more than willing to see them.

>>6777000
Yeah i'm openly slut shaming.
>>
>>6776890
>Building edgy opinions based on anecdotal evidence and no thought

You're the one who doesn't deserve respect anon
>>
Thank God I am a pure untouched maiden.

t. hon :^)
>>
File: ahjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (35KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
ahjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png
35KB, 215x215px
>>6776823
Is that the place sandstorm was filmed?
>>
File: 5287.png (136KB, 459x499px) Image search: [Google]
5287.png
136KB, 459x499px
>>6777078

>Thank God I am a pure untouched maiden.

>t. hon :^)

Same. Feels good knowing I'll enter the Kingdom of Heaven with my body never touched and appreciated and none of my sinful desires fufilled.

:)

:|

:/

:(
>>
>>6777137
Same, can't wait for God to congratulate me on my (in)voluntary celibate. Boy I sure do love being alive. Isn't life great. :^)
>>
>>6777078
>>6777137
>>6777174

There is no God. Don't believe in leftist lies.

Having sex isn't a sin. Having casual sex, being slut is.

Also if you aren't celibate by your own choice then it really doesn't matter whether you are virgin or not. It has free willed choice in order it to be valuable.

>>6777073
You are wrong. You can't find anecdotal evidence for everything. In my case there is none. I don't own a research company so i can't back my claim with studies hence why i wrote "personal observation". You are free to agree or disagree.
>>
>>6777174

Yes, I await my eternal reward in the light of God's love. I think these hot tears on my face burn with the power of the Holy Spirit.

T︷T
>>
File: Finnfrogs.png (244KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
Finnfrogs.png
244KB, 4500x4334px
>>6777246
If there is no god how is anything a sin
>>
>>6777246
>belief in god
>leftist

fampai, wait..
>>
Ngl, when/if I pass I'm gonna be slooty as hell until I find a SO I actually want to settle with. Why wouldn't you after feeling disgusting and hating sex your whole life and then have all that shit suddenly open to you?
>>
File: RefugeesWelcome.jpg (66KB, 480x690px) Image search: [Google]
RefugeesWelcome.jpg
66KB, 480x690px
>>6777292
Not "sin" in a religious way. Ethically immoral would be the correct term.

>>6777304
Leftists are religiously tolerant while rightist are not. As a social darwinist fascist i'm against all kinds of religions but leftists protect them.

Their personal belief about god or religion is irrelevant. They are defending it under the mask of tolerance, coexistence, diversity bla bla faggy left stuff like that and this makes them collaborators of religion.

>>6777350
Yep; this was my whole argument. I observed that an overwhelming majority of mtf trans people are like this.

And to give you a reply: For dignity and respect for both yourself and your future potential partner.
>>
>>6777403
I don't see anything undignified about casual sex. Are you sure you aren't defending internalized beliefs you didn't logically gotten on your own anon?

>dignity

Aka giving a shit about what a bunch of puritans think.
>>
>>6777427
>Are you sure you aren't defending internalized beliefs you didn't logically gotten on your own anon?

That's exactly what i do though. I'm making a propaganda of my own beliefs probably just like everyone else.

I might try to explain why living pure and disciplined is more advantageous to living casually and pleb but i have to my night shift atm. I work as a security guard so =(

I'll check later if this stays alive.

Good bye everyone.
>>
>>6777403
>social darwinist fascist

please be more of a buzz word ya fucking edge lord
>>
>>6776823
>me le XD hyperbole
>discuss

>>6777403
>Head as wide as his hips.
>>
File: tumblr_n9ftg35PPR1t61imgo1_500.gif (979KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9ftg35PPR1t61imgo1_500.gif
979KB, 500x281px
>>6777246

>mfw this faggot ended my humorous but painful conversation with >>6777078 and >>6777174.

Burn in Hell with all the others.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.