[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abuse storyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: lol.jpg (113KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
113KB, 400x300px
I was abused by my fater.When i came out as a gay man he started to hit me,yell at me not letting me go to school so he can hide the bruses on my face.His face was filled with anger and i loved it.Now i have lost the copasity to love and i dont feel anything.i have violent outbursts and i live alone.Waiting for my father to get older so i can teach him what pain is.Do you have storyes like this?
>>
b8/8
>>
>>6775760
parents that use physical violence as discipline for their children deserve to get their asses beat, the only thing that teaches is that violence solves problems, the last time my father hit me i slugged him in the face with a left hook and blackened his eye, and i was ready to give him more if he got froggy, the motherfucker backed down when he realized i am now big enough and angry enough to fight back, i will hate him for the rest of my life
>>
>>6775760
Had a self hating bf who used to slap me around, it was really hot
>>
>>6775822
Well he is going to need somebody to care after him when he is older... so you know you can torture him for hours and hours.I would suggest using nails so you can punch them thru every joint in his hand and under his fingers.Beating him with a piece of wood is also super painful try to hit his leg the toes hurt like a bitch.you can use a home ironing machine make him drink from the toilet bowl and feed him maggots... revange is so beautiful
>>
>>6775971
i find beating people funny now i love it when they scream and cry
>>
>>6775971
and what happened to him or is it too personal
>>
Y'all motherfuckers need therapy.
>>
File: 1465938623095.jpg (26KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
1465938623095.jpg
26KB, 400x262px
is it abuse if your girlfriend actively keeps you from having friends (getting really upset if you talk to people too much), mentions how baffled she is at your fuckups every time you make a mistake, and when she gets seriously stressed enough she just says that if you dont x shes going to fucking kill herself?
>>
>>6776539
I left cause I realized I was playing with fire. I gave him an outlet and he knew I kinda liked it when he hit me. But one day he really scared me
>>
>>6776757
This is the stereotypical pattern of abuse by women
>>
File: images-17.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>6777108
oh
>>
>>6777223
(dump the bitch)
>>
>>6777396
no

I love her
>>
>>6777528
I've been there.
Leave.
>>
File: 1466933167897.gif (240KB, 222x310px) Image search: [Google]
1466933167897.gif
240KB, 222x310px
>>6777676
no

Ive never loved anyone as much as I do her

shes my first
>>
>be closet mtf
>brother catches me with my secret stash of clothes on
>he freaks out
>calls me a every name in the book
>punches me in the face and some of my lipstick stains his knuckles
>he says if i'm going to dress like a fag he's going to treat me like one
>lifts up my skirt and pulls down my panties
>spits in his hand and uses that to lube up his cock
>jams it inside me
>scream bloody murder
>nobody else here so no one hears
>he keeps giving the roughest sex of my life
>i wake up
>realize that will never happen
>wash my sheets
>cry
>>
>>6777881
>wanting to be raped by your brother
being a tranny is the least of your problems m8
>>
>>6776518
he passed away of natural causes a few years ago, (complications from rheumatoid arthritis)
>>
>>6777028
post story faggot
>>
>>6778641
>boyfriend texts me that he's had a bad day
>tell him I'll drop by and cheer him up
>get there and he's on the couch watching a movie
>try laying across his lap but he shoves me off
>me being dumb thinks he's playing around
>try to lean against him
>GET OFF ME FAGGOT
>Backhands me, hurts a lot more than usual
>hits me again harder
>dazed i try to get away this isn't normal for him
>I'm now pleading for him to stop but he backs me into a corner and starts punching me
>tearfully begging him to stop and trying to protect my head with my arms
>grabs my arm and yanks me out of the corner
>shoulder dislocates and and I'm crumpled on the floor crying
>He finally stops hitting me and just stands over me
>takes me to the hospital
>I lie to the staff about what happened because i feel bad for him rather than angry
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.