[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self med IHP Delivery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Fuck.png (511KB, 492x410px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.png
511KB, 492x410px
Ok so I am going insane… I ordered my first dose of hormones from inhouse pharmacy two weeks ago. The mail said it takes 7-14 days to deliver to Australia, and its been 13 days already….. What do I do if my meds aren’t here tomorrow?????? I am seriously starting to panic. How will I know if customs have stolen it or something? I NEED THEM NOW, I have an appointment with a psychiatrist at the end of next week and I need to be self medding when I see them so I can get an endo referral. I saw them before and they said they want me to social transition first KEK!

Does anyone else here in Australia order from inhouse?? I ordered 50 50mgCypro + 84 2mg Estrofem, is this likely to caught in customs? How fucked am I if it doesn’t arrive tomorrow?
>>
>>6775286
You wait an additional week and then notify them your package hasn't arrived and they will reship it
That was very hard I know
>>
>>6775392
>they will reship it
wait, so they send it again for free???
>>
>>6775638
If you already payed shipping then yes, they should be obligated to.

I th-think?
>>
>>6775638
yes, haven't you read their shipping and returns policy?
you have to notify them within 8 weeks of shipping date, and earliest one week after the maximum stated delivery time
you can either get a refund or a reshipment
>>
>>6775673
b..but i went for the free shipping
>>
>>6775675
>shipping and returns policy
can that be trusted though?
>>
>>6775905
well, my package didn't show up so i asked for a reshipment, and the second package reached me
i already ordered what i needed from qhi though but still
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 1829x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 1829x2160px
OP here
The package arived this morning, and some pocky too XD

I was surprised by how small the estrofem boxes where like less than 10x10 cm. Also it came packaged with a fake prescription, with like a photo copied signature from some dr.Andrews or something lol.

Ok i am going to binge on this pocky now before the hormones make me fat XD
>>
File: 1468981083483-r9k.jpg (31KB, 626x707px) Image search: [Google]
1468981083483-r9k.jpg
31KB, 626x707px
>>6780023
Can you timestamp that picture? Thanks

No reason just really worried along with you and also getting paranoid
>>
File: DSC_0067.jpg (1MB, 1347x1834px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0067.jpg
1MB, 1347x1834px
>>6780112
>timestamp
i don't know what that is , but i edit all my photos in paint.net because o am paranoid the phone might store gps data in the jpg file or something
>>
>>6780489
It's called exif data and you should be paranoid. Helps to turn off your phones GPS, but I always scrub all the exif data before posting pics.
>>
>>6780489
>implying haffchan and cuckflare don't already know exactly who you are
but yeah, not doxing urself is a good idea. (Alternatively, you can fake the exif data and troll newfags)
>>
>>6780489
4chan has stripped metadata from images since 2011
>>
Its good to hear that you got your meds, but I might as well see if anyone us interested:

>recently went off cypro, and I have ~4 bottles from ihp. Would be glad to sell them to anyone (I'm desperate for cash rn).

>in a flat rate AP satchel they would arrive anywhere in Australia within the week.

I'm in Brisbane btw.
>>
dude it's Australia, the health system is pretty easy. Just tell your psych to stop being a fag and give you an endo referral.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.