[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: i5ArTZm.png (109KB, 2210x1580px) Image search: [Google]
i5ArTZm.png
109KB, 2210x1580px
Thoughts?
>>
>>6772380
>France is less civilized than Spain
Nuffsaid
>>
>>6772688
Spain is also fucking beautiful. Hot damn, I'd move there in a heartbeat. Along the southern coast is probably my favorite place in the whole world, about right across from Tangier. I want to go back there so bad. I think it's awesome that it's so LGBT friendly! I had no idea!
>>
File: 1464363637749.jpg (14KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1464363637749.jpg
14KB, 224x225px
>>6772380
Shame about Eastern Europe. They have sexy accents.
>>
>>6772741
Then why don't you move?
>>
>>6772782
Well...college and current lack of financial security, mostly. Plus, I'm just about to start hrt. I'd love to one day, but not right now. As shitty as it sounds, the timing isn't right.
>>
but i just started learning ukrainian
>>
>>6772688
>accepting fag marriage means your civilized
good meme
>>
>>6772380
>Mostly atheist Czechia one of the least pro-LGBT countries in Western Europe

/pol/ BTFO?
>>
>>6772380
Blue = Cucks
Red = stronk
>>
>>6773451
exactly, bitch
if you'reagainst marriage equality, then you're mudslim, chistcuck or a post-soviet commie retard or any other bigot and bigots are enemies of progress and civilisation

>>6773459
they're post-commie cucks

>>6772805
I'm planning to enter university in Spain. Yes, it's literally the best country in the world.
>>
>>6776237
>literally the best country in the world.
No jobs, shitty economy, no welfare state.
>>
>>6773459
>Czechia
>Western Europe
LOL
>>
File: 1449973965591.jpg (878KB, 2165x2095px) Image search: [Google]
1449973965591.jpg
878KB, 2165x2095px
>>6776237
>bigoted
theres that buzzword again
>progress
degeneracy isn't progress
>>
>>6778091
>tries to call others out for using buzzwords
>uses buzzwords
Congratulations! You have zero self-awareness!
>>
>>6777989
Agree with the first two, but there's literally nothing wrong with discouraging the work-shy and degenerate social leeches.
>>
>>6778091
>degeneracy
theres that buzzword again
>>
>>6772380
As a Brit, I honestly expected better from the UK.
Look, this is what chavs and radical Islam do to our international stats.
>>
>>6776237

>marriage equality

Are you people mentally retarded?

Well, yes, you are.

But the point is, why on earth would you want to "marry" a man? Marriage is a heterosexist, breeder institution that only exists because they didn't have paternity tests back in the day.

It used to be a punchline in the 90s, for God's sake.
>>
>>6772380
Wow, poor countries hold degenerate beliefs? I'm shocked!
>>
>>6778189
Same, I was quite surprised.
>>
>>6778189
>radical Islam
sweden still has over 90%
>>
>>6778189

>being against "gay marriage" is "radical Islam"

Kekkles.
>>
>>6773459
>Muslim
>atheist

lol
>>
>>6778512
why not? in that way you have security, a union, you can form easily a family, you have economic benefits, etc.

marriage equality is the evolution of marriage, in the same way that polyamorous marriage is the next evolution (no in the mudlem way).

myabe is bc i'm a bislut, but i hate how ""queer theorist"" just criticize everythingfor the sake of drama and chaos.
>>
>>6778613
>88.5% non-religious or undeclared
>10.4% Roman Catholic
>1.1% other

B-but muh muslem
>>
>>6772380
>one 50-60 red
>one 50-60 blue

are you trying to trick me?
>>
>>6780499
you got trick'd, kid
>>
>>6779533
>literally half of people refuse to admit their religious views
>in a country that borders Muslim countries
>with no economy, no military, no border patrols

Face it, Muslims spread. It may not be very contagious to whites, they do have a good immunity system for it, and it may not be airborne, but it is landborne.

And more recent and reliable polls put the % of Christians at closer to 35%.

So the 50% that won't admit what there religious views are or whether they have any or not it are Muslim. Another 35% are Christian. That leaves 5% for everything else, and 10% for people smart enough to be atheists. That sounds like about every other white country east of germany, except for Russia.

And the Muslims are reproducing in Russia too. Just a matter of time.
>>
>>6772380
ask again after a few more years of unchecked muzzle immigration
>>
>>6772380
I believe marriage is a heterosexual institution that we shouldn't try to muscle in on, but I still find it sweet when they accept our inclusion into it.

It's a misguided way of expressing solidarity with us, but it's better than attacking us in the street.
>>
>>6780901
>misguided way of expressing solidarity with us
Or an ingenious was of eroding the bulwark of western society to permit ever-greater encroachment by the state.
>>
>>6773203
Як cя мaєш?
>>
>>6772380
>Norway
>Not part of EU (so not taking in mass amounts of muslims)
>Still very homophobic
How did that happen?
>>
>>6772380
ask again after all the old people die
>>
>>6776237
>Yes, it's literally the best country in the world.
I'm from Spain and have no idea why anyone would believe this. This country has a lot of problems.
>>
>>6780530
Amerifat, please. You don't know anything about Europe, I bet you've never left Alabama or whatever shithole you're from.

>>6778512
Fuck off, bitch. Marriage is the best way to show you love each other

>>6781657
Problem is that other countries have even more problems
>>
>>6772380
the way social attitudes are going in the UK atm frightens me
>>
>>6782369
>spain
>best country in the world
jesus christ what bubble do you live in?
>>
>>6782403
Not the best, but one of the best. At least it's obviuosly better than France, Germany, Sweden, USA and the Eastern Europe, not to say Asian, African or Latin shitholes
>>
>>6782425
Countries better than Spain: Finland, Denmark, Iceland, Australia, New Zealand and maybe Switzerland (it's too boring though)
>>
>>6782425
there's 14 countries that are objectively better than spain
france, sweden and the usa are among those
>>
>>6772380
Islam will fix that. Inch'Allah.
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (405KB, 554x514px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
405KB, 554x514px
poland represent
recently seen an arab gay couple holding hands walking through the city center in warsaw
its super qt that they actually feel safe here to express themselves

>shitskin
>gay
>in public
most likely dead by now
>>
>>6782390
It's just a contrarion counterculture.
In the '70s-'90s, with an authoritarian, socially right-wing government, it was cool to rebel and live a liberated lifestyle of law-breaking, casual sex, and drug use. Now, since the government is more liberal and egalitarian, people try to rebel by pushing for social conservatism and repealing their support for the freedom they once embraced and longed for.
They're mindless idiots that disagree with authority for the sake of disagreeing with it; I'm surprised you've not come across such people before in the UK. This will either pass or go unnoticed.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.