[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

discuss
>>
desu im gay as fuck and agree... this is why i dont consider myself part of the 'lgbt' community because i truly don't care for all of the nonsense beyond LGBT+. Sorry, just my opinion.
>>
>>6770160
I like to cut it at LGBT+, like you don't deserve representation in the name so badly that I will memorize LGBTQBSNFKSBDMEDJCL by heart every time I wanna mention gay community
>>
rename it to GSM
gender and sexuality minorities
covers everything, is concise, and doesnt give all special snowflakes their own letter
>>
>>6770160

It's all stupid.

Gays, trannies, drag queens are one group, lesbians and the bisexuals are another. All the other things don't exist.

Why squash all that diversity into one acronym?
>>
>>6770197
>GSM
that's pretty good anon. might have to start using it
>>
>>6770160
Abbreviations are used almost as a logo, an instantly recognisable set of ideals and thoughts. Therefore to most people "LGBT" should suffice, even for other identities not included in the abbreviation as most people lump them all together anyway

BUT if autists are going to be pedantic faggots about it then yeah sure >>6770197 has the right idea, GSM is nice
>>
>>6770160
I dont want to learn the fucking alphabet in other order. It's fine with lgbt+.
>>
>>6770253

It's not pedantry to point out that LGBTQ(etc) attempts to create a community that doesn't exist. Abbreviations in this context aren't just 'a logo', they're a symbol of identity, and LGBTQ(etc) fails to recognise that most LGBT people thinks tumblr bullshit doesn't qualify someone as a member of that community.
>>
>>6770265
I was going to mention that as a counter to what I had originally said but I didn't want to turn it into an essay so yeah fine, I agree that forcing the LGBTQ+ would validate other identities in the eyes of the masses.

That being said do we, the LGBT want to risk appearing as if we're aligning ourselves with tumblr crazies by adding extra letters? I'd say going with the GSM would be the safer idea as it's not outright rejective of alternative identities but at the same time does not necessarily imply that we're acceptive of them either, meaning that as time passes and social justice campaigns spread awareness of these niche identities (relative to the standard LGBT identities) the name "LGBT" won't backfire and slow down social progress.
>>
>>6770160
Just use Queer, that's what I do.
>>
>>6770183
>LGBT+
Yeah, this or LGBTQ is all that's really necessary... GSM works too but it'd have to catch on a lot more before getting used universally, imo. Anything beyond those is just attention seeking bullshit.
>>
>>6770222

>Gays, trannies, are one group

uh, what? Gays literally have nothing to do with trannys. Gas yourself please/
>>
>>6770160
Why isn't it just Homosexual/Transgender?
>>
>g
fixed
>>
>>6770709

>gays literally have nothing to do with trannies

>gays love the colour pink and wearing make up and listening to pop music
>trannies love the colour pink and wearing make up and listening to pop music so much that they cut their dicks off

Not much difference mate, they're pretty similar - men to whom a feminine identity applies to varying degrees
>>
>anything other than LGBT
dropped
>GSM
Geographic Messaging Service
Geostationary Meteorological Satellite
Aside from that there are some people here who argue that it included pedophilia and bestiality.
Not sure if you really want to associate with that.

Also lgbt has name recognition.
>>
>>6770950
The main difference is that one group is schizophrenic and impose their delusions of 'being born in the wrong body' as real to society. It's not surprising that gays don't' want to be lumped with trannies even if they're alike.
>>
>>6770974

I dunno if that's true, but if it is it's kind of pointless IMO. Trannies are fast acquiring acceptance, and gays are more schitz than the general population anyway
>>
File: Is life hell.png (285KB, 869x152px) Image search: [Google]
Is life hell.png
285KB, 869x152px
>>6770969
Hey faggot

Who's saying we can't give GSM recognition?

Also, GSM isn't a popular acronym anyway.

The name LGBT is holding us back, and in the end it'll cause us more harm than giving the name GSM recognition will.

Groups change their names all the time successfully.
>>
>>6770222
>implying lesbians exist
>>
>>6771248

Good point

>Gays, trannies and drag queens in one group
>Bisexuals in another
>>
>>6770950
>gays love the colour pink and wearing make up and listening to pop music
This all gays are effeminate meme is probably why my own mother still doesn't believe that I am gay.
>>
>>6772126

Some gays are less effeminate than others but the essence of homosexuality is effeminacy, if you deny that you're fighting an uphill battle against the forces of fucking obviousness
>>
>>6770160
Remove the T and that pic is correct
>>
>>6772407

>remove t
>not b

What did you mean by this?
>>
File: Untitled.png (308KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
308KB, 600x599px
>>
Imagine a world of only G

It would be an utopia
>>
>>6772442

Truly. Gays are liberated from the burden of dealing with wives but instead we have to deal with lezzies and bisexuals
>>
>>6772419
>>6772442
>>6772451
There's nothing wrong with bisexuals.
>>
>>6772484

Yes there is, they have no identity. They aren't gay or straight, just annoying and a bit seedy
>>
>>6772484
You will be first in the day of the rope
>>
File: 2342.jpg (117KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2342.jpg
117KB, 400x300px
>>6772488
>>6772492
>tfw you know gay guys hate you but you're too attractive for them to turn you down
Carry on hating fagfags
>>
>>6772516

>implying self-respecting gays would sleep with someone they know to be a bisexual

some of us can control our sexual urges, animal
>>
>>6772526
Is that why you have sex with men? Oh anon you're so degenerate.
>>
Remove all
Homosexuality doesn't exist
>>
>>6772532

yes, there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. We are a proud people who don't feel the need to hide our abnormality behind a pretence
>>
>>6772451
lesbians are really fucking vile especially the butch ones I swear they are always looking for fights on clubs
>>
>>6772551

I dunno to be honest. I think they're all grotesque but I find the ones who look feminine until you see them talk or move the most disturbing.
>>
File: 1_500.gif (741KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1_500.gif
741KB, 500x290px
>>6772548
Are you memeing or do people like you exist irl?
>>
>>6770950
>tranny
>hate pink
>hate pop music
what now faggot?
>>
>>6772581

I really exist

>>6772584

You go have some therapy to alleviate your self hatred
>>
>>6772126
>le straight acting meme
Every self-described masc guys have flaming traits they conveniently overlook.
>>
>>6772658
straight guys have them too +bh
>>
>>6772143
I thought the essence of male homosexuality was "I think dick tastes yummy."
Does that standard apply to lesbians as well in that lipstick lesbians don't real/the essence of homosexuality for women is masculinity?

>>6772658
Eh, not masculine so much as frumpy nerd with a really deep voice. People probably notice a couple effeminate traits I have then attribute those to me being a beta male instead of gay.
>>
>dating bimen
>ever
lmao
>>
I cringe whenever I hear LGBTQAABCDEF

JUST SAY LGBT+ or some shit.

>>6773240
>implying any human would be attracted to you regardless of orientation
>>
>>6770197
This but instead of an acronym let's just go back to 'queers'. Pretty much the less PC verion of what you said with the bonus that everyone already knows it.
>>
Gay
Bisexuals do gay stuff sometimes
Lesbians are gay women
Remove trannies

Fixed
>>
anons, i'm bisexual...

this means you gay guys will not love me?
I want to love you...
>>
>>6775056
then some other bisexual annnnnd fixd
>>
>>6775082
but, butt, BUTT why I can't have a nice gay guy, why be a bi is bad for the gay guys?
>>
>>6775093
whats the problem with bisexuals dating other bisexuals

veryone happy no?
>>
>>6775100
eeee anon, I like all, this means i'm ok with other bisexual but I want to know the reason of this bad attitude towards bi guys in the gay community... that's all
>>
LGBTI is fine with me but nothing else deserves to be included and LGBT is fine in most cases
>>
>>6775115
because you eat dumb naive gay boys hearts
>>
>>6775141
so you're telling me bi guys hurt gay guys?
>>
>>6775160
you're new here aren't you?
>>
>>6775199
to be true, yes
>>
I am sorry but no matter what acronym you pick women are going to fuck it up. They will start saying that they are ace, which isn't really a sexuality and needs its own letter, and then they will start complaining that people mix up the G in gender for gay and that is sexist and lesbian erasure so we need to make it the LGSM (remember lesbians always put themselves first even when they are the most privileged and least likely to face violence and discrimination). Non-binary women will start saying that they have no gender so they don't fall into the category. Basically women will keep trying to make themselves stand out and force their way into everything even when they clearly don't belong.
>>
>>6775199
not all bi are monsters anon, I dont want to hurt the heart of my boy
>>
>>6775298
feminism is a fucking cancer and lgbt need to have it's own independence even from progresists
>>
>>6775115
Because the majority of bi guys are in a heterosexual relationship trying to get gay sex on the side. Its really that simple. So many bi guys are on the down low, doing it behind their partners back, and usually pushing heteronormativity while doing it. Gay men often have extra-relational sex, but they are open about it. Gay men have nothing wrong with open relationships they have a problem with cheaters, which most bi guys, or guys who advertise as bi on dating sites are.
>>
>>6775316
We need to drop the L. The gay liberation movement was started by gay men and trans women. We were tired of police targeting us and we were tire of being attacked in the streets. Lesbian feminists opposed the gay liberation movement, they rallied against us saying we were corrupting children. Then when the AIDS crisis happened lesbian feminists rallied against health care reforms because it affected men (you know the gay men dying of aids). They also stopped trans healthcare. It wasn't until the 90's that they wanted to join us in the GLBT. But the GLBT had to be changed because it didn't put women first (even though it was gays who were still being violently attacked) Lesbian feminists in academia pushed for the GLBT to become the LGBT and any paper that referenced the GLBT could not be peer reviewed until it was changed. Then once the had the LGBT women wanted more and started pushing their special snowflake identities and demanding their letter be added.
>>
>>6775320
>be bi
>not in a heterosexual relationship
>Thinks cheating is abhorrent as you've taking advantage of the trust of another human being and as a result should be gassed like a jew

What now.
>>
>>6775608
get yourself a woman and live happy
i don't know.
>>
>>6775608
Tell that to the countless guys who are trying to hook up with me behind their girlfriend's back.
>>
>>6770160
>implying any of those aren't mental disorders that should be treated as such
>perpetuating the meme of an LGBT community as anything more than a political prop for (((the powers that be))).
Not saying gas the queers, just that it doesn't make sense to upend society for the illusory benefit of a small minority. We (lgbt people) deserve to live happy, fulfilling lives, but we should also have access to repairative therapy (yesterday there was a post from a guy wondering if getting raped as a child made him gay - this shit happens).

Also, we (but also cishet people) should be encouraged by society to remain chaste (within or without a committed LTR) not have 6 gorillion sexual partners then cry about muh AIDS.
>>
>>6770168
lol why are you alienating TIQQ2SA man??
>>
>>6776412
or wife
>>
you guys are a buch of q+ phobics
>>
>>6770160
T should be merged into I and it should become LGBI and the - and the - of T can fuck off and die in its CD fucking grave.

Im tired of these fucking faggots being included with the rest of us intersex people.
You aren't harassed because of your biology like the rest of us.
You get harassed because you're degenerate fucking fetishistic crossdressing faggots.
You have literally nothing to do with the rest of us.
Youre just like Pedos.
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>6776412
lel, nice fantasy delusion
>>
>>6770183
I like to throw a Q on the end for queer. It's a catch-all term, and if you don't feel you fit under queer, you don't belong in LGBTQ shit anyway.
>>
>>6770197
Nope, kinksters and demisexuals use this acronym to include themselves.
>>
>>6774022
this desu senpai
>>
File: 1471327256744.jpg (158KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471327256744.jpg
158KB, 720x480px
>>6776768
youre not even trying anymore
>>
>>6777557
trannies are gross as fuck desu and the proof that society will accept anything no matter how fucked up it is as long you politicize it.
>>
>>6770160
>t
>>
File: 1471721935352.png (34KB, 203x149px) Image search: [Google]
1471721935352.png
34KB, 203x149px
>>6777585
>>6777645
>unique posters don't go up
>>
>>6776782
I often say LGBTQ as well but the Q is for "questioning."
I can't deny that the Q the way you're using it is very practical as a catch all; but I still get annoyed whenever people call me "queer" instead of gay just to virtue signal.
>>
>>6770160
it should just be LBT, the rest isnt real and gay men dont face discrimination anymore.
>>
>>6778158
>B is real
this joke will never cease to be funny
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.