[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help/advice re: sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>be me, a 20 y/o girl 6 months ago
>took a girl home after a night out (my first time w/ a girl)
>excited af because I was ready to fuck faces
>went down on her for 40 minutes (also first time but I went at it like a champ to please her)
>she passed out before she could reciprocate
>I went to sleep
Then a few months passed and we started dating. She's shy af but on our 3rd date I took her home again and a similar thing happened except we were both sober and she didn't want to go down. Felt weird trying to ask someone to go down on me so I didn't and she just used her hands until I got bored. 2/10 fuck but 9/10 girl and we're together now. It's the summer so I haven't seen her in a few weeks but I will be seeing her soon. I know she'll feel uncomfortable if I ask her about it but I'm horny af and haven't had sex in about 5 months so I probably will jump at her when I get her alone.

How can I get her to go down on me? Do I try and talk about it? (Even though she'll probably get annoyed and I'll end up getting no sex at all) or do I continue to hint at her?
>>
>>6770126
>she's never been with a man
>doesn't want to be with a man
>you make no sense
>>
>>6770185
lol she never told me, we have mutual friends. I'd like to bet but idk how you could pay me what you owe :/
>>
op pls ignore this bait cmon I know you're better than this fellow lesbro

I don't have any real advice for you, but yeah being direct would probably be for the best.
>>
>>6770112
>do I try and talk about it

YES! This and ONLY this. You're not going to have a good sexual relationship if you don't communicate your needs/wants.

You need to do this so you can see if you're compatible with this person.
>>
>>6771495
You're right, I guess I'm scared in case we end up not being right for each other.

She's very shy when it comes to things like this though and I feel bad making her uncomfortable.
>>
File: judynonono.gif-c200.gif (774KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
judynonono.gif-c200.gif
774KB, 200x200px
>>6771911

She's making me uncomfortable OP - you need some pussy ATE
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.