[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inshallah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 575da6f74aa218193a000015.jpg (12KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
575da6f74aa218193a000015.jpg
12KB, 400x300px
>http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/20/anger-after-trans-woman-is-raped-and-burned-to-death-in-turkey-6079755/

It's begun you fucking infidels

A question for the retards who say faggots are innocent

Allah destroyed the people of Lot - were they innocent?

Allah will clean the world of filth. Give up your sinful ways or burn in hell faggot scum!
>>
I'm already burning in hell. This earth is a living hell, filled with despair. There is no hope left
>>
The reason this is happening in Turkey is because it's getting more conservative and the dumb and uneducated Erdogan supporters(Islamists) are getting more voice. The same is happening in Israel and Russia.
>>
>>6768472

The bait on this board gets worse everyday.
>>
>>6768772
sadly, turkey used to be a shining example of religious liberals and a moderate muslim majority nation that liked secularism
>>
>>6768872
When you make it legal for people to promote the genocide of homosexuals and people just don't act on it because "it's just talk", and the little kids memorize all these lessons from birth, then all it takes is for some asshole politician and pass legislation saying "ur memes can be realitee!" and then they are. And that gets more and more likely the more children that are brainwashed with the cults teaching, since eventually some of them become politicians.
>>
File: Burgerpants3.gif (7KB, 217x216px) Image search: [Google]
Burgerpants3.gif
7KB, 217x216px
I can't go to hell. I'm all out of vacation days.
>>
>>6768872
About 50% still is. They're the academics, the true followers of Atatürk. But Erdogan is taking voice from them. I love Turkey and have visited there almost every summer since I was 7 years old but I refuse to support this state anymore.
>>
File: ouch.jpg (45KB, 291x280px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
45KB, 291x280px
>be erdoshit
>fly around in an airplane for 5 hours during coup
>lol im the hero guys um remember that random guy that fled to america
>yeah he did it
>entirety of turkey agrees without any proof because muh islam
What a hero :^)
>>
Why are people surprised that 3rd world behavior exists in 3rd world countries?
>>
>>6771748
>this is happening in Turkey
>And they still want to join the EU.
>>
>>6768472
>Allah destroyed the people of Lot - were they innocent?

>Still believing fairy tales in 2016
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.