[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dis tranny has been shopping for 8 hours how does she look?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (806KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
806KB, 1932x2576px
dis tranny has been shopping for 8 hours how does she look?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 236x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 236x345px
>>6764334
LIKE A LADY
>>
>>6764334
Like an emotionally insecure attention whore who desperately needs validation from indifferent strangers for her peculiar life choices.
>>
>>6764334
like male pattern baldness in her left temple
>>
>>6764365
but im kcuteee :(
>>
>>6764334

So that annoying "femboy" has come back and finally admits she's a tranny. I hope you drop the attention whoring this time, or at least keep it in mtfg.
>>
>>6764370
bahahahahaha idk why it looks like that maybe i am getting male pattern baldness.. but then again im only 18
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 435x580px
>>6764334
Like a Vietnamese pic related.
>>
>>6764373
what attention whoring? I only say normal things and every manly tranny attacks me :( i cant help it im pretty...'5'1.. with a size 4 foot and small hands...
>>
>>6764372
>I'm attractive so you should overlook my glaring emotional flaws and like me

t. every woman ever
>>
>>6764395
sounds about right~
>>
>>6764390

You are the only person I have seen the entire time I have been here who makes attention grabbing posts using their picture. Worst part is you make another one while the past ones are still on the board.
>>
>>6764390
>I'm pretty!
You know what's sexy? Modesty and humility. It's the difference between
>I want to fuck her
and
>I want to wife her, start a family, and live happily every after
If all you're looking for is the former, then enjoy being thrown away like used-up cum rag as you age.
>>
>>6764433

The most likely thing she'll say is she doesn't want to age and she'll die before she's old anyway.
>>
>>6764334
I'm gonna REVERSE CLOCK you by saying that's a picture of a CIS WOMAN you can't fool me anymore OP
>>
>>6764433
Lol im young, i dont wanna date no faggot bitch who wants to be all lovey dovey x but im not sexual, i dont ever get in the mood to busy thinking about make up :)
>>
>>6764449
awwww you're so nice xx
>>
For real though if that's you then you're gorgeous and this thread is full of jealous dicks.
>>
>>6764459
common trait, people love to hate on people who know they look good! thank you for calling me gorgeous. :)!
>>
>>6764459

You won't think that when she's made the fifth thread in a week.
>>
>>6764482
Lol my first thread so chill out why u so hateful?
>>
>>6764482
Honestly given that 90% of the threads are either "I'm a tranny and I'm really fucking sad help" or "tbqh senpaitachi fuck trannies off to the ovens with you" a few threads where one is just happy is a nice change of pace. As a space marine with no chance to pass it is nice to see one of my kind "win" at life.
>>
>>6764453
>I don't want to pair bond and enjoy a lifetime of unconditional love and acceptance that might just fill the gaping hole I'm trying in vain to fill with all these attention-seeking posts
>because muh youth
How do you figure?
>>
>>6764521
I just turned 18.. do i really want a boyfriend right now? hell no! Im going to college soon, i dont have time for a boyfriend :)
>>
>>6764494

Your first thread months after getting banned for spamming the board.

Repeatedly.
>>
>>6764537
>going to college soon
Cool. (unsolicited) Protips:
>stay away from any major with the word "studies" in it as they're a waste of money. (Women's Studies, Africana Studies, you get the picture)
>most of your professors will be communists/cultural marxists. (if you don't know why this is bad then hang out on full-chan/pol/ for a while). Familiarize yourself with the intellectual milieu of (American?) academics and take everything with a word of salt.
Finally, focus on bettering yourself as a person and nurturing your intellectual curiosity.

Anything else is a waste of time. STEM majors = a life of wage slavery (either in the egocentric circlejerk of academia or the private sector where you'll have nicer things but no long-term stability)
>>
You look very pretty, could you post a pic of your body so I can see your shoulders to hips ratio?
>>
>>6764631
Also, stay the hell away from drugs (including pot as well as "study drugs" like modafinil or nootropics). Your brain is still developing and doesn't need all that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 565x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 565x749px
>>6764636
this was before hormones, i was always feminine.
>>
>>6764730
yeah im lying cause u guys know me more than i do
>>
File: 1469129917117.jpg (21KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1469129917117.jpg
21KB, 570x570px
make your Instagram public so i can masturbate you slut
>>
>>6764823
@viviankyoshi
>>
>>6764453
>Lol im young, i dont wanna date no faggot bitch who wants to be all lovey dovey[.]

Typical trashy spic, and you wonder why your homes are broken and your men beat and cheat on you.

>[I]m not sexual, i dont ever get in the mood to busy thinking about make up :)

But wait, so at the same time you’re not even interested in sex? You’re literally just a department store mannequin playing dress-up all day? Holy SHIT you are useless!
>>
>>6764334
you look nice, would be glad to be seen with you
>>
>>6764914

She's Native American. Don't insult me by associating me with her.
>>
You're super pretty. Ignore the haters.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.