[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgirl Murdered Turkey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 23

File: nintchdbpict0002597363711.jpg (101KB, 864x860px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict0002597363711.jpg
101KB, 864x860px
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1618987/transgender-sex-workers-body-found-mutilated-and-burned-in-street-in-latest-shocking-attack-on-lgbt-community-in-turkey/

The link itself sums up the story. What are your thoughts on such brutal murders? Why do people hate us so much that they wish to torture us before they kill us?
>>
>>6763653
>Muslims
>>
>>6763653
>sex worker
homie...
>>
>>6763679
So? Do you have any idea how poor people in Turkey are? And who would hire a trans person in a country where most people hate them?
>>
>>6763661
Wow that's racist. There are plenty of muslims in europe and no such thing happens there.
>>
>>6763653
this story is fake, islam is the religion of peace and it's followers would never do such a thing
>>
>>6763689
Islam isn't a race it's a cancer.
>>
>>6763684
dawg if you're a prostitute being murdered is something you gotta be prepared for no matter what you got between your thighs
>>
>>6763698
Do you think some man was tricked by her and took offense?
>>
>>6763706
maybe
or maybe she was just openly murdered for being a trans and it didn't have anything to do with being a hooker, I 'unno

all I know is that turkey should be liberated
>>
>>6763706
Or he got caught and had to defend his "honor".
>>
>>6763732
I think Hillary is more fuckable than Mekel.
>>
>>6763653
Muslims need to be Holocaust'd
>>
Just want to say that lgbt is tolerated pretty well in Turkey. Islam has no bearing on the law, and most people are muslims but they don't actually follow all the rules.

This was just psychos being psychos.

Also
>the sun
Shiggy diggy
>>
>>6763732
Bear in mind that you're comparing the absolute worst white country with the absolute best brown country. It's a stretch.
>>
>prostitute being murdered
>since they're trans obviously this is an attack on trannies

are people actually this dumb
>>
>>6763679
This tbqh.
Most (all Western) trans/gay murders are drug or prostitution related, and often times at the hands of other trans gay people.
>>
>>6763712
Yea, maybe we should just concentrate on the least likely scenario since it's the only thing that fits the victimhood narrative.
>>
>>6763750
There are shithole countries that aren't Islamic, but there are no Islamic countries that aren't shitholes. Do I have to draw a Venn diagram?
>>
>>6763810
lol

see you on the moon bitch

OH WAIT
>>
>>6763810
What does that have to do with it?

If you don't know anything other than that someone was murdered, why immediately jump to the conclusion that it's because it was a poor oppressed tranny and not for any of the other dozens of reasons someone could have murdered them?
>>
File: 1441587998421.jpg (246KB, 1089x566px) Image search: [Google]
1441587998421.jpg
246KB, 1089x566px
>>6763824
Unlike Islam and Muslims, Hinduism and Hindus aren't actively threatening the safety, culture/way of life, and the demographic makeup of the West, specifically Europe.
>>
>>6763810
There's more to it than that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_prostitutes#Indoor_vs_outdoor_working_environment

Also does legalization bring it on par with jobs in actual productive fields? Or is it like how being accepted decreases the gay suicide attempt rate from 1 in 3 to 1 in 4?
>>
File: 1469818201398.png (1KB, 302x112px) Image search: [Google]
1469818201398.png
1KB, 302x112px
>>6763661
>>
File: 1457965943384.gif (993KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1457965943384.gif
993KB, 500x281px
>>6763862
>Hindus aren't getting bombed regularly by the West.
The West is getting bombed regularly by Muslims
Actual Muslims mind you, not just war-hungry centrist governments.

Are you actually implying that it's justified for Muslims to threaten the basic existence of the West and its people because their faraway desert terrorist-breeding-ground backwards shitholes are getting bombed?
It sounds like what you're really saying is that Muslims aren't being bombed /enough/
>>
>>6763862
aww those poor muzzies :(
>>
>>6763698

pretty much this... a lot of prostitutes are at risk for being murdered, not just transchicks...
>>
>>6763894
I think he's saying it's ok for muzzies to kill queers because they feel oppressed by White Christians/
>>
File: JUST.jpg (162KB, 1024x964px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
162KB, 1024x964px
>>6763920
lel, 8%-10% is tiny?
there are over a billion mudslimes, that's at least 80 million people, could be more than 100 million

"Western war machine", really? that would have been an appropriate thing to say 30 years ago, but these days a war is entirely justified when the west is being attacked every other week by rotten islamists

self hating westerners like you deserve to be the ones dying to these filth when they attack us, not innocent people that are getting fucked by you "refugees welcome!!!" retards
>>
>>6763940
No one cares because they're all black men prostituting themselves out just the same as this guy was or dealing drugs. No one will care about this roach in 2 days.
>>
File: 1459339472164.png (184KB, 793x828px) Image search: [Google]
1459339472164.png
184KB, 793x828px
>>6763920
>a majority of the population
You're wrong already. In 2001, two years before the Iraq war, only 24% of the eligible British population actually voted for the Labour government that would eventually declare war on Iraq, and you're assuming that the 24% voted primarily to give express permission to declare war on Iraq, but those aren't the reasons people voted for a Labour government, and that's not how democracy works.

The actual threat of whole areas of British cities being demographically displaced and being turned into Muslim ghettos (pic related), this year alone hundreds of people in western Europe of all places being regularly bombed, shot, and horrifically killed by Muslim citizens, and documented rape gangs of predominantly Muslim men preying on European/British girls and women all amounts to what you think is a "tiny" and "absolutely laughable" threat?
>>
>>6763732
>I think Turkey has more lgbt rights than Russia for example
that's wrong, Russians just laugh at LGBT people or maybe bully them

Russians are more secular than Turks so they see nothing inherently wrong with homosexuality.

Source: I'm a snow nigger
>>
File: 1471347112983.jpg (109KB, 639x919px) Image search: [Google]
1471347112983.jpg
109KB, 639x919px
>>6764008
>i don't like the numbers therefore they are made up
they are probably even higher, 10% is the number that muslim apologists always give when people say all muslims are bad, ie "only 10% are radical!"

>How are you different from the terrorist scum, really?
let's see, westerners want to live their lives in peace, while sandscum wants to conquer the world and force sharia on to everyone; the current groups that have control in Syria are being bombed by both NATO and Russia because they are extremist groups that behead and rape whoever they want, if we stop bombing them now then the place will devolve into an even bigger shithole, if our bombings are in turn creating even more radicals, then fuck them they can die too for joining the enemy
>>
File: 1469728416237.jpg (29KB, 448x290px) Image search: [Google]
1469728416237.jpg
29KB, 448x290px
>>6764039
>>6763998
Muslim immigration is relevant because it's the core foundation to which the rest of the issues belong to and directly follow on from.

That's not to mention the fact that when surveyed in Britain -
>More than half of the Muslims in Britain want homosexuality to be made illegal
>Only a third of Muslims in Britain would report a terrorist to the police
>A quarter of Muslims in Britain think Sharia law should replace British law

It's a widely accepted fact among ordinary people that Muslims are not only fundamentally incompatible with Western/European civilisation, but actively a threat to it.
As an American it might be a weird concept, considering the fact that Muslims make up a much smaller percentage of the population and your only major grief with them is muh terrorists instead of muh fifth column.
>>
>>6764124
Pointing to Detroit probably justifies a lot of things, and bombing Africa was already pretty justified, but I don't know what your post has to do with mine.
>>
File: 1471452363832.jpg (218KB, 712x414px) Image search: [Google]
1471452363832.jpg
218KB, 712x414px
>>6764116
>they are made up
if that's what you took from what I wrote then you are an even bigger retard than I initially thought

>everyone does
Modern muslims wanting to live in peace means they want their women to wear their ghost outfits and hoodies, children to be sex slaves, gays and trannys to be beheaded, mosques everywhere, stoning legal, and everyone who disagrees beheaded. Is this the true utopia that every muslim wishes for? Look at yourself, faggot, trying to feel sorry for these people.
>>
>>6764177
>Turkey
You mean the place led by the guy who is shielding ISIS and fully supports sharia and is trying to spread it? Homosexuality is "decriminalized" as in, you will just get killed by a normal civilian instead of the cops doing it.
>>
Itt: mental gymnastics from Muslim apologists
>not all X are like that
>statistics are racist/wrong because they don't fit my narrative
>Europe is just fine, no (rape/child prostitution/daily terrorist attack) problems here
wew lads
>>
>>6764050
>that's wrong
This is right on a legal and cultural standpoint; Turkey being on the tdor list is a rarity.
>>
>>6764223
>Itt: mental gymnastics from polfags
>a trans woman dies in turkey
>MUSLIMS
>tens and hundreds die in Thailand
>oh wow this is a great trans friendly place
>>
>>6764242
No, see, trans women murdered in the US are to be forgotten entirely, one died in a majority muslim (but secular) state
>>
>>6763653
We should just round up all the muslims.
>Ask them if they're muslim
>If they keep claiming to be muslim
>Shoot them in the head
>90% of world conflicts will end
>>
>>6764258
>mental gymnastics from polfags
There's a litany of 'polfag' posts in this thread and I've seen none of them be refuted, just weakly redirected at best or completely overlooked.
>>
>>6764269
Which points are you talking about? While trans women do get murdered in white countries it happens far less and the murders and normally not that brutal.

Here is a perfect example of someone getting murdered just because they are a tranny and being tortured for it.
>>
>>6764263
>ask if they're muzzies
>believe them when they lie to save their liaces
>assuming they won't lie like Jews to avoid getting shot.
Hmm... if only shitskins had some permanent, visible, distinguishing feature in common...
>>
>>6764259
Most of their trannies are not even willing to come out as they are too afraid to do so.

There is a reason why pride parade is banned in Turkey.

The murder stands out because the person was tortured.
>>
>>6764325
You don't get it do you. Normally when the person butcheres someone up like this they really hate them.

So the murderer either knew the victim really well or he hated her for what she was.
>>
File: Highest rate of child marriages.jpg (67KB, 767x422px) Image search: [Google]
Highest rate of child marriages.jpg
67KB, 767x422px
>muslims
>>
File: Table 43 Hispanic version.jpg (309KB, 1223x702px) Image search: [Google]
Table 43 Hispanic version.jpg
309KB, 1223x702px
If you put Arabs into this chart, white people would cause even less crime. But they're "white" same with a lot of the "hispanics"

Arabs, brown people, and black people are most of the crimes here in Toronto.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (5KB, 198x186px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
5KB, 198x186px
How is this different from trannies getting brutally murdered in inner cities of America every second?
>>
>>6764649
>how are mudslimes different from dindus?
Damn good point. They both have to go!
>>
>>6763694
Oh, like every other human then, ok.
>>6763661
Parents, boyfriends, hook-ups, family... RNC is the biggest paycheck for LGBT prostitutes. Especially, if they loath every LGBT individual for existing.
>>6763756
The right wants to make a Christian version of your dreaded shiria law. Not that the west didn't help create this mess.
>>6763862
We love your rare minerals, oil, and shiny rocks. And we like them really cheap. We even took down a king when he asked for a larger share of the profits. Also, it's a good excuse to test new weapons like drones.
>>6763894
And white people mass-murder over being upset on any level. Men in general really.
>>6763979
We had no real reason to be in Iraq and Afganistan, and went there on bad intelligence and outrage when it hits money matters. Not the only time America has done that too. It's a big weakness.
>>6764575
What are the economic conditions and the price for a comfortable living that doesn't result in "should I have food or water this week". If you're white, like me: research "the gangs of New York" and the drama over immigrants like the tiny-drunken-violent-wife-beating-monkeys-in-a-white-man's-skin, the patriots and their enemies of the foreign horde, jews (Europe's scapegoat-punching-bags), and the Italians with their mafia. What? White-organized thuggery and crime prodded further by public dislike? No? And, no. It's not that different.

Thanks for the vent guys! Keep up the good trolling!
>>
If you don't answer this strawpoll you'll catch HIV within the next five years
http://www.strawpoll.me/11037998
>>
File: 1471396726878.jpg (2KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
1471396726878.jpg
2KB, 50x50px
>>6764850
>And white people mass-murder over being upset on any level. Men in general really.
You sound like a massive social justice warrior.
>>
File: 1390925192175.jpg (147KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1390925192175.jpg
147KB, 367x451px
>>6764850
I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE
>>
>>6763824
>there are no Hinduistic countries that aren't shit holes either, does that mean Hinduism needs to be destroyed?

Smaller sample size though, so the indictment is less damning.
>>
>>6764850
>Oh, like every other human then, ok.

Decidedly unlike every other human, because they are much more effective at subsuming other cultures. Almost as if their cultural identity was founded by an enterprising warlord uniting warring tribes, as opposed to, say, a travelling sage.

>The right wants to make a Christian version of your dreaded shiria law.

Not really. Christians oppose homosexualism but only the most lunatic fringe want to kill gays, and even those are all talk.

>Not that the west didn't help create this mess.

Certainly we did and anyone who looks at the record of the last hundred years of dicking with the Islamic world, in comparison to the peace we enjoyed during the preceding two centuries, and concludes that the solution is MORE INTERVENTION is a fucking dullard. That being said, whatever the cause may be, the reality is that letting Muslims into our countries is a profound risk both to cultural identity and to physical security, regardless of whose fault it is that they became that way. Stay out of their countries and keep them out of our. Christendom for Christians, Dar-ul-Islam for Muslims.
>>
>>6763653
>What are your thoughts on such brutal murders?

That human nature is fundamentally evil. People will mistakenly attribute this to Islam, but religion or other ideologies are only a pretext to act out this nature. If humans didn't have a propensity to commit murder in the first place, then murder wouldn't be a thing.

Is there any hope for trans people? Maybe, if they become a more socially dominant class. The weak prey on the weak, or at least what they perceive to be weaker than them. Transgender people are currently the punching bags for disenfranchised males. Before that, it was gay men, Jews, African-Americans, what have you. As any of these classes have received more social and legal recognition as time went on, resulting in less aggression toward them. Now trans people are being singled out because it's much less socially acceptable to be trans than any of those other things. So anyone tends to assume that harming a trans person is far less likely to result in social or legal consequences.
>>
>>6763653
thats too bad, i like M2F trans and hope to find one for a gurlfriend with benefits, it makes me sad to see or hear about stuff like this,

R.I.P. you poor soul
>>
>>6763691
you fucking idiot!!! murder is their favorite hobby

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
>>
>>6763653
>turkey
>majority islamic
>islam stuck in 650 ad
well no shit, in the middle east most nations we would get executed by their legal system just for existing
>>
>>6764297
just use pork kek
>>
>>6765103
i wish it was just the trannies doe
>>
>>6765125
they kill any variety of fag, also they justify raping boys by saying only receiving is gay. They commonly can be found throwing gays off 6 story buildings the animals
>>
>>6765069
>That human nature is fundamentally evil. People will mistakenly attribute this to Islam, but religion or other ideologies are only a pretext to act out this nature.

Mmm. Your premise is accurate, but the conclusion is flawed. Various religions — as well as various secular ideologies or tribalist identities that take the names of those religions, a distinction that most of the neckbeards on this fucking site fail to make — can, in fact, do more or less to exacerbate or ameliorate various aspects of Man’s wretchedness. Islam as it currently exists in most of the world does more to exacerbate violence toward gays.
>>
>>6765069
>That human nature is fundamentally evil
>implying
>>
>>6764050
what about gay bashing and trans people not being allowed to drive? every kind of LGBT in the public being forbidden because it is "propaganda" doesn't sound like they don't think there's nothing inherently wrong with it either?
>>
>>6765143
>the animals
I know right? How could they deface public streets with such filthy blood. baka.
>>
>>6765229

Read your Bible, anon-chan.
>>
>>6765395
humans on a instinctual level will help each other, it comes from when it was impossible to store food so humans would share meat with each other and those who did this gained a social advantage which means their genes were more likely to get passed on, we see the behavior of being altruistic in people widely today mainly charity which exists in almost every culture and even in primates we see sharing of resources. Only really when ideology and tribalism making you see another as less then human that you find horrific acts for the most part.
>>
I gave up being Jewish and no longer adhere to any practice day in or out.

My buddy gave up being Christian.
And still another gave up Muslim stuff.

The Christians were historically the world antagonist and in many regards still remain so today. Muslims behead everyone. Christians lobby congress. Both are terrorist cults and need to be driven to extinction.
>>
>>6763653
That's sad.
I'm from a third world country too and I'm super scared of going outside as a girl.
I will probably never fully transition because I will end up being beaten to death.
>>
>>6765498
Christianity is the best of the Abraham religions with it's main focus being on forgiveness, sure some sects are fucking insane(jehova, wbbc, those firebrand tv """pastors""") and lots of the organized groups were corrupted by money(see Vatican) but the main idea is a good one of altruism. Islam is the worst out of the group seeing how they never had a reformation and they focus mainly on ideas of self sacrifice in such a way the inspires jihadist, Muhammad was a warlord who force converted people while Jesus was a traveling speaker of the ideas of forgiveness and how sinners can repent and change their ways.
>>
>>6763691
total bullshit islam says to kill all that abandon islam is that pieceful?
>>
>>6765624
of course it is, they cut them into pieces
>>
>>6764977
>Decidedly unlike every other human, because they are much more effective at subsuming other cultures. Almost as if their cultural identity was founded by an enterprising warlord uniting warring tribes, as opposed to, say, a travelling sage.

Harsh lands. Harsh people. Afganistan used to look like leave it to beaver's America in the 1960's without the trees and grass. Earlier still, they were the keepers of ancient Rome's knowledge, and actually had some of the best doctors in the world and regularly bathed themselves. The situation was reversed back then with them as the empire and Europe as the backwards forest and snow monkeys screaming holy war. It's the strict theological rule, Military tyrants, and lack of education that damns them now as it damned us then. All of that resulted in the seperation of church and state that we in the US started and is now everywhere, because back then all the denominations barely got along together. And, the Irish should know.

>Not really. Christians oppose homosexualism but only the most lunatic fringe want to kill gays, and even those are all talk.

They've also been opposed to blood transfusions, lol.

>That being said, whatever the cause may be, the reality is that letting Muslims into our countries is a profound risk both to cultural identity and to physical security, regardless of whose fault it is that they became that way. Stay out of their countries and keep them out of our. Christendom for Christians, Dar-ul-Islam for Muslims.

It's a bit late for that. We have so many cultural, religious, and ethnic groups in the US, including Muslims, and none of them have destroyed this country. In fact many love this country and strive to be and fight for what makes this country great. There were even Japanese-American and German-American citizen that went right to Army recruitment offices after Peal Harbor. But, were all put in internment camps, Italians too, and for very different periods of time.
>>
>behead those who insult /pol/
>>
>>6765628
kek
>>
File: 1386973081520.jpg (47KB, 230x238px) Image search: [Google]
1386973081520.jpg
47KB, 230x238px
>>6765998
>and none of them have destroyed this country
>>
>>6765082

There's no such thing as a girlfriend with benefits. She's either your girlfriend or your friend with benefits.

>>6765536

How did you learn about transition? When did you do something about it? Does your country require prescriptions to buy hormones? I'm just curious about how it was for you.
>>
>>6765998
get the fuck out of here, sandnigger apologist
whoa, so progressive defending the people that want to rape and behead western children!
>>
File: 1471254802314.jpg (165KB, 1242x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1471254802314.jpg
165KB, 1242x1025px
as a turkroach, nothing ever surprises me anymore. AMA AKS ANINNING XDDD
>>
>>6766160
why doesn't Raid work on you shitters?
>>
>>6766164
it does work you just need a higher dosage desu
>>
>>6763684
Bro I am from Turkey and can tell you that half of the population is faggot (like the rest of the world). People hate openly gay people to assure themselves that they're not fags. I didn't read the news in detail but probably it was something like after-cum regret.
>>
File: 1467766400904.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1467766400904.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>muslims kill LGBT
>muslims proclaim they want gayness outlawed and offenders beheaded
>people still say "omg these poor people, let's welcome them"
>>
>>6766149
>How did you learn about transition?
Well, it's kinda a weird story.
My older sister used to bully me since little and sometimes she would force me to wear her clothes.
After a while I just felt more comfortable being a little girl than a little boy.
Then later my mom found out and beat the shit out of me and I just kept those things to myself.

>When did you do something about it?
Well I'm mostly still in the closet but I only managed to do at least the bare minimum about it when I already was an adult (23)

Also I started finding out more about the trans stuff when I was around 17 or so on the internet, it was pretty weird because I was trying to repress all these years and the boom tons of stuff about it even on 4chan golden days like linetrap stuff which I won't lie probably helped push me a bit too.

>Does your country require prescriptions to buy hormones?
Yep, I bought them online, I was lucky enough the customs office slacked and let my package pass, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to do what I have done all these past months.

I think there's probably a safer way to do it here but since my health insurance is part of my parents one I can't just go to a hospital and ask for titty skittles without them ever finding out and kicking me out.

Yes I live with my mom and dad because I have had a couple of other issues, currently shut-in NEET here...
>>
>>6766231
problem is you cannot know who is muslim and who is not. For example literally everyone born in turkey is officially Muslim including me. protip : I am not

also closing borders to every single ""muslim"" is kind of scummy
>>
>>6764050

>conservatards forced to ignore state-sanctioned LGBT murders

If there's one thing I'm looking forward to is seeing you die under Trump-land
>>
>>6763798
>>
File: g4ck0yh.jpg (54KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
g4ck0yh.jpg
54KB, 640x576px
>>6764861
>>6764932

When cconserva-cowards don't have an argument.
>>
File: tumblr_lvuorm6dbC1qmf3bx.jpg (21KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvuorm6dbC1qmf3bx.jpg
21KB, 500x289px
>>6766231

>christians kill LGBT
>christians slowly erode away LGBT rights
>conservative cowards are actually forced to ignore relaity

If there's one thing this right-wing era will be worthy for, it will be your well deserved death :)
>>
>>6766290
>>6766294
>>6766300
Looks like you fell for the "Christians are evilll!!!" meme. Christians have been sheltering gays since the middle ages. There's a reason why arabs are trying to get into the west, and not the other way around.
>>
>>6763773
>Islam has no bearing on the law in Turkey.

You can't be fucking serious. Or maybe you missed the last 15 years of political development in turkey?
>>
>>6766300
Maybe christians won't bake a gay cake, but they won't throw you off a building either. Stop comparing pedomuslianism with the neutered shell of christianity we have now.
>>
File: 1460622915860.gif (17KB, 130x129px) Image search: [Google]
1460622915860.gif
17KB, 130x129px
>>6766304
B-but le crusades man, christians from 500 years ago were just as bad as muslims are now :)))))))
>>
>>6766304
I dunno about gays, but it seems they're pretty talented at sheltering child rapists.
>>
>>6766537
yeah, child rape is only bad when it's christians that do it
>>
>>6766750
It's the opposite. We let them go.
>>
>>6766505

Except that they have done so. Why are you so desperate to ignore reality?

>>6766515
>>6766304

I see you're such a delusional coward that the concept of research is alien to you.
>>
I hate islam as much as the next rational human being, but hookers get killed all the time. Not because they're trans, or women, but because they make easy targets and hang out with dangerous criminals. I wouldn't jump to conclusions.
>>
I had forgotten how much this board is a cesspool of the worst of human filth.
Trannies, faggots, muzzie apologists...No wonder nobody takes you seriously and even in this pc culture everyone laughs behind your backs.
>>
>>6769077
>I see you're such a delusional coward that the concept of research is alien to you.
says the mudslime worshipper
>>
There was similar case recently... Syrian gay refugee got raped and then murdered and beheaded in Turkey.
>>
>>6763793
The "transgender" peoplein Iran are gay men who are forced to go through transition because they're seen as women. And even then they're treated as second-class citizens.
>>
>>6769225

I think that was mentioned in the article.
>>
Every year millions of turkeys are murdered, why should we care about one tranny?
>>
>>6777639
>Look at my edgy opinion xD
>>
File: laughing-girls.jpg (36KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-girls.jpg
36KB, 250x225px
>>6777713
>he thought it was anything but a joke
The joke is on you hon.
>>
>>6766258
tHiS
>>
>>6763781

Turkey isn't brown you absolute subhuman. Pakistan is brown. Turkey is as brown as Greece.
>>
>>6763894

Criminals aren't representative of their people. Governments, however, are.
>>
File: fUaVxbh.jpg (42KB, 1269x210px) Image search: [Google]
fUaVxbh.jpg
42KB, 1269x210px
>>6778349
>Turkey isn't brown you absolute subhuman. Pakistan is brown. Turkey is as brown as Greece.
>>
>>6763844

You vermin need to be given the Cheka treatment for your shameless alarmism.

>bombs start exploding in 2015
>WE'RE GONNA BE EXTERMINATED UNLESS SHOWERS AND OVENS

You haven't even closed borders over this shit, but now you're going to commit genocide over it? KEK.
>>
>>6778378

That's a meme you dumbass. Turks and Greeks are white. Anything more than that is just hairsplitting.
>>
File: ouch.jpg (45KB, 291x280px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
45KB, 291x280px
>the tram passes a gay couple holding hands
>people with beards start scoffing in arabic and pointing at them
Lol ok sure islam is peaceful guys dw
>>
>>6778401
>being this butthurt about being a turkroach.
>>
>>6765443
>[H]umans on a instinctual level will help each other[.]

Sure, except for when they don’t. Cro-Magnons didn’t need a holy war to stomp the fucking Neanderthals out of existence. Tribalism isn’t some ideological construct; like altruism, it’s an evolutionary strategy to perpetuate one’s genes, in this case when resources are scarce rather than plentiful.

>>6765498
>The Christians were historically the world antagonist and in many regards still remain so today.

This is a silly ahistorical myth. We were hardly all sweetness and mercy for the last two-thousand years, but generally the Church did much more to moderate the violence of mediæval Man than to aggravate it. The modern eye perusing history is drawn to the Church and her indiscretions because they are the things which stick out most to readers from our secular age, but if you actually take the time to compare them to either the common people or the secular institutions of the time, you’ll see how progressive the Church really was on topics of violence, education and even tolerance of ethnic minorities.
>>
>>6777713

Perhaps you should go to the Wikipedia page on Turkey and look for the demonym of the country.
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37152333
Trans girl killed in Pattaya
>>
>>6765998
>Afganistan used to look like leave it to beaver's America in the 1960's without the trees and grass[.]

That is a gross exaggeration, but yes, they had a secular social democratic government that pushed education, pacifism and a reasonable level of women’s rights.

>Earlier still, they were the keepers of ancient Rome's knowledge[.]

That is also a bit of an exaggeration, but yes, the Mughals were impressive and even, at times, progressive.

>The situation was reversed back then with them as the empire and Europe as the backwards forest and snow monkeys screaming holy war. It's the strict theological rule, Military tyrants, and lack of education that damns them now as it damned us then.

Not quite. The Western Empire’s infrastructure had fractured under barbarian invasion, but the Church was the last string holding Western Europe together, not some oppressive scheme that suppressed scientific knowledge, which actually proceeded at a surprising clip throughout the Middle Ages despite the collapsed infrastructure and impoverished economy — and did so almost entirely in monasteries or Catholic universities. Meanwhile the Byzantine Empire was no less theocratic than Western Europe, yet somehow they avoided being dragged into the Crusades for the most part — not that the Crusades should be misconstrued as simple theological aggression, as they were primarily construed as a rescue mission for the still-remaining Christians who had previously constituted the majority in the new Caliphate’s territories.

>They've also been opposed to blood transfusions, lol.

Horror of horrors.
>>
>It's a bit late for that. We have so many cultural, religious, and ethnic groups in the US, including Muslims, and none of them have destroyed this country.

Not wholesale, but they have severely weakened our cultural identity and pushed the Overton Window on acceptable political and social views far, far away from its traditional range in favour of massive state intervention and welfare parasitism that even makes the Swedes balk. Kick them out or lose your precious Western liberalism.

>In fact many love this country and strive to be and fight for what makes this country great. There were even Japanese-American and German-American citizen that went right to Army recruitment offices after Peal Harbor.

While their service and sacrifices for this country are tangible and appreciated, the fact of the matter is that America does not need more people dying for her. She needs more people living for her, and that means living by, propagating to offspring, and politically supporting the traditional rights of Englishmen and the notion of limited government on which this nation was founded. It takes more than being a good person to be a good American. It also takes being American.
>>
>>6766255
Not the anon you answered to. But would you mind if I ask from where online you got hormones from?
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.