[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /sexually abused/ here? Come on, dont hide faggots.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (733KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
733KB, 3264x2448px
Who else /sexually abused/ here?

Come on, dont hide faggots.
>>
Just extremely emotionally and physically.
>>
>>6762572
How long for. Hed never penetrate me, he use to just touch all over my body, sometimes run his lips over mine or leave his hand in a very uncomfortable position, i.e the inside of my buttock. I use to just freeze up, sometimes black out.
>>
>>6762590
All my life I've emotionally and physically beaten and thrown into unhealthy living situations. Im fine now it has made me tough so its all good.

>>6762590
Who is he?
Im sorry you had to go through that tbqh...
>>
>>6762599
>Im fine now it has made me tough so its all good.

I cant turn this shit into a positive. The nore i think about it, the more it weighs on me. Before all the memories started flooding back i use to have no problem with men or women, sexually. Now im retarded.

Havent been with someone in years. All my friends fuck on a regular basis.
>>
>>6762635
Id probably date you and be nice as long as you put up with my issues... you sound cute tbqh...

But honestly its hard everyday im angry i even have people after me because of anger ourbursts but one thing I've learned is that life is truly precious...i don't get angry anymore because theres no reason too....babe you just have to try...i believe in you princess were all going to make it...
>>
>>6762491
my friends say I was abused because my father used to rest his hand on my butt inside my pants when we would sleep in the same bed.
but I really don't think so
especially compared to the stuff in this thread
>>
When i was a kid my dad slaped my ass analed me and made me give him blowjobs
>>
>>6762726
If its not consensual then its abuse. Not rape as theres no penetration
>>
>>6762846
I mean.
I don't really think there was anything to consent to
I don't believe it was sexual
>>
>>6762849
Idk, how many people do you know sleep with there hands down other peoples pants, not sexually?
>>
>>6762875
well I haven't really asked
I just assumed it felt warm
>>
>>6762881
Kek, noice. But i still think thats weird.
>>
Yes, come sleep in bed wth me, just don't tell anyone, OK?

I don't know what to really say about it. It wasn't really that sexual, but I knew it was kind of wrong, and I definitely had kind of a panic attack trying to talk about it with my therapist. And it's hard for me to say it was really abusive when I've tried so long to push the memories out of my head.

I'd like to share this comic about abuse, too. It made me cry a shitload, so be warned. But it has a silver lining. http://m.imgur.com/gallery/T0pqj#VdMJ3n6

I don't know. The last person I had a relationship with was in an abusive relationship for a long time and the effects showed. My mom was also abused as a kid, and my dad basically was too, possibly by both parents. But... it's like, I still had to get away from all those people, even though I of course feel for them.
>>
>>6762949
That was a really good comic.

>But... it's like, I still had to get away from all those people, even though I of course feel for them.
I'm beginning to feel this way about my parents. It will suck to no longer have the safety net of family, but the price I pay in ptsd memories just isn't worth it.
>>
>>6762986
since I moved out, the major periods of depression in my life were tied to visiting family. I don't have positive associations with them, with good reasons... my childhood sucked.

Maybe someday I'll have good family relations. I think that will come from being secure in a life that is completely separate from them.
>>
>>6763018
>Maybe someday I'll have good family relations
In my experience, give up now senpai
>>
I guess what happened to me isn't nearly as bad as everyone else's since the person who abused me wasn't family or a friend, but a random predator that I never had to see again.

Happened when I was a kid, and less than a year later, puberty was kicking in and I started feeling desires a lot more for boys than girls. Which made me really hate myself cause I thought he did that to me.

But I dunno, maybe I was always a submissive, queer kid, and he picked up on that and saw his opportunity. I heard a lot of predators are like that.
>>
I was sexually abused over a period of months or up to a year when I was pretty young, like 7 or 8ish. Older kids living in the same street as me took advantage of me and would blackmail me into doing stuff to them.

It messed me up in a few ways, one quirk in particularly being feeling the need to keep secrets even if it's absolutely tiny I will never talk about it and make excuses to cover it up. That's probably a result of them threatening me not to tell anyone what was happening at the time.

It might also be connected to my asexuality I'm not sure.
>>
One of my best friends who I've known for years assaulted me.

I was in a vulnerable spot, alone with him, and then before I knew it his hand was down my pants. I thought it was just a shitty joke so I pulled away and told him to fucking not, but he pulled me back and overpowered me. I haven't told anyone, and we still hang out among other friends to this day like nothing happened.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.