[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 years old >ftm with no sign of surgery in sight >bpd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1407686452295.jpg (88KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1407686452295.jpg
88KB, 800x450px
>26 years old
>ftm with no sign of surgery in sight
>bpd and chronic depression, doctor/nhs don't give a single shit
>never had a proper partner, let alone sexed
>live in a shit area with literally nothing to do
>life is going nowhere
tell me honestly, should I off myself?
>>
N O P E
O
P
E

The first half of what I said to that other person applies. Also the last line.
>>6756499
>>
File: 1470113251766.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470113251766.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>6762058
>26 years old
Still young.
>ftm with no sign of surgery in sight
FTM bottom surgery is shit, and the top surgery is cheap enough you can save up for it easy.
>bpd
I've got that. Somehow I managed to learn to enjoy suffering too, so I actually enjoy the crazy mood swings and other BPD stuff. Just don't stab anyone.
>never had a proper partner, let alone sexed
You didn't mention that you are ugly, so you shouldn't have a problem with this.
>live in a shit area with literally nothing to do
Move

It's normie advice, but it's true.
And since you are an FTM, I think I'm obligated to say "man up".
>>
>>6762165
shit the man up line is good I should've used it yeah man up op
>>
File: 1448462372402.gif (210KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1448462372402.gif
210KB, 243x270px
>>6762058
Just go the escapist safe space route
>video games
>anime
>hentai and waifus
>pirate all this shit and live very cheaply
>replace all irl interactions with online ones if you don't pass/people treat you like a tranny
>optionally get on autism bucks if you can to fund your lifestyle, alternatively some poorly paid but chill and easy job - a lot of cheaper jobs pay little because they actually require you to sit on your ass doing nothing most of the day and anyone can do that - I say optionally only because if tits really bother you it would be best to save up for surgery asap, but works tend to be pretty stressful so if you're generally overstressed it's important to find one that's chill enough for you or just avoid it altogether

My depression basically disappeared since I went full NEET instead of trying to force myself into a regular life with a job and stuff, my physical health went to shit so you'd think my mental health and life satisfaction would go down even further but I'm actually pretty comfortable and calm as long as I avoid the fuck out of stress and keep my environments nice, I can't see or feel my tits when I'm at the computer in loose clothes so it's not that bad

If you're treatment resistant like I used to be it may be just a really shitty quality of life and GD dragging you down rather than a brain chemistry problem

Read up on basic lifestyle modifications for depression, exercise is commonly advertised, but I had more luck with spending a lot of time in natural environments like parks etc., it may sound weird but there are actually studies suggesting staring at trees helps your mood, I find that the effect is especially strong in me but it might be just because I grew up on a farm, that said if you can exercise try forcing yourself to too, a walk in a park is a great mix of both + sun exposure which also helps mood

I assume you're already on T since you mention surgery and that's typically already a big improvement for trannies
>>
>>6762878
>anime
>not mtf
the internet lied to me
>>
>>6762058
>BPD

Kill yourself you toxic fuck, you are a tumour with legs. If you die having only ruined your own life it will be a fucking miracle.
>>
>>6762058
>bpd
>tell me honestly, should I off myself?
yes!
>>
File: lost.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>6762058
> lesbos can have sex
>>
File: 3.jpg (368KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
368KB, 750x500px
>>6763165
does this mean if i rape someone its not rape
>>
>>6763176
Only penetration counts as rape as far as I know and as you can't penetrate with you sex organ it's not actual sex, although it would probably be rape if you forcefully stuff a dildo in someones ass.
>>
>>6762878
>being this weak
>thinking she could live as a man

kek
>>
>>6762058
Move from your area to somewhere stuff happens, get a new doctor, get a therapist.
>>
>>6763016
It's pretty common for gay FtMs to be into yaoi, a bit less so for straight guys to like waifus but autistic interests and gender dysphoria ten dot go together regardless of gender

>>6763219
I'm not living as one you dip
>>
>>6763212
rape is defined as penetration, no matter how slight, with any body part or object.

Fingers, tongue, toes, elbows, whatever. It fucking counts.
>>
>>6763320
you're barely living at all. what a pathetic lump of flesh.
>>
File: 1465163319213.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465163319213.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
OP genuinely here: thanks for the comments. Believe it or not, even the negative ones have motivated me to go on living a bit longer and try and improve my life in any small way I can. I think >>6762165 probably said it best, I need to man up and deal with this shit.

And I know full well what cancer I am being someone with bpd and if I could get help for it then I honesty would, but I'm just not in a position to do that. My doctor doesn't give a shit anymore, I've been assessed by the nhs several times and the only thing it's ever amounted to was a vague diagnosis and not even an offer of therapy because they can't afford to fund it, my local nhs is fucking dirt-poor and literally one of the worst in the country.

I'm completely on my own here. But since no one else is doing shit I guess it's time to finally try the last ditch option of self-help/self-therapy/online therapy or whatever. Or just save up what little money I have and get a private therapist.

Anyway, thanks guys. I feel slightly better for now.
>>
I'm FTM and I have AVPD with BPD traits. Therapy hasn't' helped me at all and I've had terrible experiences with it so I gave up. The only reason I see a gender therapist is to get my top surgery letter, and I'm just telling her what she wants to hear.
>>
>>6763898
>I'm completely on my own here.

Welcome to being a man. This is the first lesson.
>>
>>6762058
Basically me but mtf and not a wizard
(which doesn't really matter desu, cause once you're out of a relationship for too long you might as well have never been in one, in fact, the torture of knowing what it's like just makes it worse)
Don't off yourself.

Do what >>6762878 says, but try to find something that pays ok once you've started your stress-free job, cause you're still gonna want top surgery and that ain't goin' away. Just pace yourself and take all the time you need to set yourself up for the next job before you bail on the old one.

Also, try to eat better. It's a really simple thing to buy whole foods and learn how to prepare your meals beforehand. You'll save money, be happier with your food, and won't have shit health.

Read this: http://m.imgur.com/a/kdIyE

And then watch stuff on meal prep and cooking videos.

This shit alone is enough to take my mind off stuff, and if that doesn't do it I have a million movies, shows, and games.
>>
>>6763212
thank god
>>
>>6763212
>although it would probably be rape if you forcefully stuff a dildo in someones ass
if its rape when you do that, why isn't it sex
>>
>>6765688
sex toys and fingers are penetrating the vagina so its penetrative
>>
File: 1439773627765.jpg (181KB, 680x881px) Image search: [Google]
1439773627765.jpg
181KB, 680x881px
>>6765688
wrong faggot

Sex is defined by a man penetrating a woman for procreation purposes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.