[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HRT for cis women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (528KB, 1063x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
528KB, 1063x1600px
Some traps are so beautiful, most cis women can't even compete. I'm thinking of buying HRT to become more beautiful and get bigger boobs, but I have no idea the effect of HRT on a cis female body? I tried looking it up but found no information. Has anyone tried it/knows what would happen?
>>
Ask for birth control with estrogen and progesterone.
>>
>>6760542
Thank you, anon!
>>
>>6760542
Birth control is bad, ethynil estradiol is dangerous, get bioidentical. If femgen can get it, then it must be real easy to get
>>
>>6760609
Really? How much is the breast growth on bioidentical?
>>
>>6760632
I'm rail thin and tried not to grow noticeable breasts so I can't know. Also you're a girl so Idk if adding estrogen will do all that much for you when you probably already have enough.

It might help your skin if you use it to even out your cycle.

Progesterone seems to be what really accelerates breast growth. It's also pretty amazing for the skin. I'd probably still use it if it weren't for the first effect.
>>
>>6760515
HRT will do almost nothing for you. You already have hormones in a female range.
>>
>>6760515
If you do this you'll get hardened lumps of tissue in your breasts that will be both painful and vastly increase your risks for breast cancer
>>
>>6760756
Progesterone might, women hardly have any of it when pregnant
>>6760803
Why?
>>
>>6760803
Yeah, but that won't affect me until I'm at least 40 right? I don't mind having breast cancer in middle age as long as my boobs will grow significantly now.
>>
File: 1446921698928.png (168KB, 684x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446921698928.png
168KB, 684x720px
>>6760515
If you're gonna make a bs b8 thread about traps at least use a trap as the op image
>>
You're going to fuck your shit up. You'll get breast cancer and who knows what it will do to your womb.
>>
This thread is fake. It was done by an autogynephile
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 525x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 525x1000px
>>6760840
Sorry, I found this pic on a thread about traps so I just assumed. But I've seen many traps that look like her and even better. Pic related one half of this married couple was born with a penis.
>>
>>6760828
This is the most 4chan.org/lgbt/ thing I've ever read
>>
>>6760824
>Why?
>Why does breast tissue get breast cancer?
Because it's breast tissue you dumb cunt. Cis girls are so retarded.
>>
>>6760923
AGP who isn't OP here, how do you figure that?
>>
>>6761430
I'm a fembro though, just saying the odds of breast cancer are slim to none unless you're a mutant.

Girls might have it worse cause their cycles but even then it's an acceptable risk
>>
Op.
First check your blood levels.
Then start fucking taking care of yourself.

You know why some trans women look good? Because they think about looking good every day and not just take some pills.
>>
>>6761438
anyone I don't like = AGP
>>
>>6761526
In what ways do they take care of themselves? Other than taking hormones?
>>
>>6761470
>"the odds of breast cancer are slim to none unless you're a mutant"

Okay, you're just retarded then.
>>
>>6762417
They literally go out of their way to use every beauty trick in the world. Also FFS. Probably is mostly FFS why those trannies you find so beautyful are so.
>>
>>6760515
In the remote case this isn't bait.. you probably shouldn't. You already have hormones in the normal range. Unless you have some sort of a deficiency taking more is dangerous. Trannies can take hormones because they first lower those produces by their body to a very low range.
>>
File: Moloch.jpg (97KB, 319x561px) Image search: [Google]
Moloch.jpg
97KB, 319x561px
hey homos /fa/ told me you guys know where to by hormones

where do i buy hormones

thanks
>>
>>6761526
>>6761611
Makeup, doing their hair well, shaving, eating well, exercising, having a good social life (preferably without getting to tashed or whoring yourself out), being able to live in a clean house and shower daily or bi-daily. And even if you don't look like a 10, at least try to have confidence about yourself.

Just some basic tips for looking good. And if you wanna look like some loli jailbait or sexy mistress just add a different wardrobe to that list.

People are beautiful (in my opinion and my eyes) by confidence, good genes and do well by taking care of themselves. Trans people who get FFS, are the ones who cannot look fem otherwise ever. I personally don't find plastic surgery and fake tits attractive.

Plus, with estrogen, you already have it if you'rea cis woman, if it's not enough talk to an endo because otherwise you're putting yourself up to a LOT, A LOT of health risks literally any trans person could tell you. Add on to that you're self diagnosing, and while I know a lot do it it's still fucking risky.

Shit's probably bait anyway.
>>
>>6762482
qhi
>>
File: Baphomet.jpg (190KB, 760x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.jpg
190KB, 760x1152px
>>6762505
could you elaborate on what this is exactly?

i have it pulled up in another tab
>>
>>6762517
Pick what drugs you want, add to cart. Enter delivery location, billing info and select ill send my prescription.

They dont care wheter you actually have a presciption.
Have fun killing yourself with estogen overdoses.
>>
File: Orobas.jpg (20KB, 270x314px) Image search: [Google]
Orobas.jpg
20KB, 270x314px
>>6762555
thanks for the help
trips check'd
>>
Seriously though OP stop memeing this shit will kill you because you are already on hormones.
>>
>>6762577
Kill me, as in now or later on in middle age through breast cancer cause I wouldn't mind that... We all have to go one day
>>
>>6760515
most traps don't really go through HRT, mostly genetic. Yes, HRT will give you some fem boost tho
>>
>>6763105
Doubt it, everyone is using it nowadays.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.