[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a serious question. I told my current boyfriend that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1453341957339.jpg (25KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1453341957339.jpg
25KB, 500x367px
I got a serious question. I told my current boyfriend that I'm a virgin, but I don't really know if I'm lying to him, since I was kinda, raped when I was 11.
But that doesn't count, right?
>>
>>6760304
how old are you now anon?
>>
>>6760304
Well unless you want to tell him about the rape I would say you're good to go.
If you told him you aren't a virgin I'm sure at some point in the future he might ask what age you lost it and it would be pretty awkward to say you were 11.
>>
Was it rape rape?
>>
>>6760304
jfc of course it doesn't count

it was rape, not sex

sex requires consent, without that it's always rape
>>
>>6760309

>>6760329

Good point, I'm not sure I ever really wanna disclose that bit of info, I never even told my parents.

>>6760335
It was rape rape. Not an exploring my sexuality consentually with an adult, kind of "rape", more like forced down by a 30something year old and did what he pleased to me, while I begged him to stop, kind of rape.
>>
>>6760387

did that make you gay?
>>
technical virginity =/= practical virginity
>>
>>6760346
I guess so, I mean I never tried to engage in sex since that happened, so I guess I haven't really experienced the difference between fun, consentual sex, and that attack.

>>6760441
I spent my whole teenage years since I was 12, asking the same question. It made me really hate myself for having those feelings. I mean I hope it didn't and I was always a faggot since birth. and I didn't like it. It hurt and I was scared as hell. but the idea that that experienced turned me gay is still in the back of my head.
>>
File: 1471566629662.jpg (180KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
1471566629662.jpg
180KB, 1024x710px
If it makes you feel better, according to roman catholisism you do not lose your virginity when raped. Doubt it really matters to you doe
>>
What's the worst that'll happen? He'll find out? You'd have to be a humongous douche to be angry about that.

Apart from Narcissists who just want to be your 'first' (And they don't stick around for relationships), people who prefer virgins do so because they're underconfident or uncomfortable with having sex and don't want to be with someone who's been sexually active. It might be because they don't want someone who sleeps around a lot, or it might be because they're virgins too and don't want to be inexperienced on their own and embarrass themselves.

I consider myself a virgin. I experimented heavily with my childhood friend (male) when I was between the ages of 12-17, but we never did anal. Sometimes he raped me too by forcefully making me cum or give oral, but because we'd experimented together I was never able to tell anyone or to get him to stop, I'd voluntarily done stuff with him before, so it felt like I couldn't complain. If you say this to someone who hasn't been in the same situation, they'll never understand it and be very logical about the whole thing but when you're 12 and it's happening to you, it's different - it's like battered wife syndrome. It horrifies me more now when I look back on it than it did at the time, but I don't know if that's because I blocked it out straight afterwards.

I've never had a sexual encounter since, so I consider myself a virgin. I'd be hesitant to mention it to a potential BF too, mainly because I'm still friends with that guy and I wouldn't want him to think that there's anything between us still (He ended up straight).
>>
Virginity is pretty arbitrarily defined as it is. Since the situation you're talking about wasn't consensual, it would be totally fair to call yourself a virgin if that's how you want to identify yourself.
>>
>>6760304
Semi-related: If I was sexually assaulted as a kid but it was non penetrative am I still a virgin? I've always said I'm a virgin but whenever I remember what happened I get a bit confused as to where I stand.
>>
>>6760304
I've been doing gay shit with my friends since I was 3 and I'm straight now, so I don't think it matters.

on a related topic, how the fuck did I get on /lgbt/ and how do I get back to /pol/
>>
>>6760602
>Well I grew up roman catholic (Though my family and I are non practicing, and more just to do with tradition.) so I can take some comfort from that. I'm agnostic atm.

>>6760808
I'm really sorry that all happened to you. I can't imagine being in that situation for years. I hope you're doing okay today.

Of course I don't think my boyfriend would get angry with me over it if I told him (Which I don't think I ever will). I wrote my original question as "would I be lying to him?" When, actually, It's more like "am I lying to myself?"

>>6760921
Maybe I'm overthinking the concept of virginity. I suppose in the end, it's just a word. But since all of these responses are telling me that it didn't count, i should try to get that drilled into my head, instead of constantly doubting myself.

>>6766291
Yep, right there with you on that. My definition of virginity has always been penetrative sex so In my opinion you're still a virgin.

>>6766315
Did you come here for the cute Aryan twinks? If you do manage to find the way to /pol/ again let me know, I've been stuck here for nearly three weeks now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.