[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is your gaydar? What usually ticks you off, sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

How accurate is your gaydar?

What usually ticks you off, sure bets, tell tell signs...
>>
I always find myself naively hitting on cute straight folk.
>>
>>6759674
not very. I once mistook a tree for a lesbian
>>
It's pretty easy to identify them since they all suffer from some massive character flaw or lack common sense. For example I asked one of them what they received for Christmas and they just completely lost their shit sperging out on me with some irrational rant about objectification etc
>>
>>6759674
It depends. Flammers are easy to spot, but other gay guys are harder to read.
>>
>>6759715
STOP MISGENDERING XIR! I am treekin
>>
Flip a coin
>>
>>6759674
Big give-away is them saying "I'm gay"
>>
Saw a guy in our office today, never seen him before, so cute.

I checked out his ass and it was amazing. I will now secretly hope he is gay and even if I found out he is never act on it and continue to be alone.
>>
Pretend everyone is sexually attracted to me. It works wonders
>>
>>6759674
> Mfw no gaydar.
> They just sort of stumble upon me as I upon them.

Life's funny.
>>
>>6759674

90% of the time my gaydar is just wishful thinking. The other 10% are flamers.
>>
>>6760103
This, all the time.
>>
Apart from obvious flamers and avoiding the fact that anyone can be gay:

>Walks delicately, more movement from the hips and thighs are closer together. Not a total homo prance, but just daintier than normal.
>Stands with toes pointed inwards
>Carefully moves hair or other things on face with little finger
>Shaved legs if wearing shorts
>Well dressed no matter what style they have, whether it's preppy or goth the outfit generally fits together well
>Takes care of skin, takes things like sunscreen, moisturiser or wipes around
>Slim wristband, often rubber around the wrist

Those are ones I generally notice
>>
>>6759674
My gaydar is nealry 100% innacurate sadly
>>
Even the ones
Who claim
To be straight acting are obvious. Give them
A couple of cocktails and they'll become flaming queens
>>
File: 1469988280643.jpg (127KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469988280643.jpg
127KB, 1600x800px
>>6759674
I'm naturally gifted a transpotting (MTFs and FTMs), not so great with gays. Although I can spot any and all lesbians.
>>
File: 1469757312892.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469757312892.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>6759715
Kek
>>
Absolutly awful. I can only spot walking steryotypes. As a result, I act and look effeminate to signal to guys that i'm gay, cause I ain't gonna be able to tell myself.
>>
File: 1470274339525.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470274339525.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>6759715
kek
>>
>>6759674
takes about 4 seconds of talking to someone to see if they are straight or not. generally body language is a dead giveaway
>>
I've found people with very high emotional intelligence can tell, rather than other gay people.
>>
>>6763040
this , a million times this
>>
>>6759674
I tend to lean on the side of "not gay". Unless they've got the gay voice (for men), are wearing pride shit, or have previously informed me of their gayness, I assume heterosexuality.

It's pretty bad. It took me months to start thinking that one of my friends who points out cute girls all the time and yet never cute men could actually be a closet lesbian.
>>
If they have that lingering eye contact.
>>
>>6763040

This could be. I can spot many gays just by a quick look in the eyes, I don't even stare or make it obvious that I am looking for something.
There is a distinctive anger in their look, can't really explain.
I had a friend that gave that look but was always dating girls. Once drunk he confessed me that he likes to fuck traps every now and then.
>>
>>6770847
I do this so much and I'm only bi, why do straight people always look away?
>>
File: 1470285550233.jpg (43KB, 573x412px) Image search: [Google]
1470285550233.jpg
43KB, 573x412px
>>6759726
The autism it's...palpable
>>
>>6771314
>There is a distinctive anger in their look
Oops.
>>
>>6771366
to straight dudes prolonged eye contact=aggression
I'm (bi? dgaf) but that's pretty much what my first reaction is if a guy looks at me for a long time, if they don't look gay to me
>>
>>6771366
I'm bi but I look away. I'm just shy.
>>
>>6771314
But fucking traps isn't gay.
>>
>>6759674
I can tell if they hit on me
>>
>>6761004
This is an experiment I'd like you to try on me, the results would be interesting for both of us.
>>
>>6761024
Is cara actually mtf or is this just a meme?
>>
>>6760464
>mfw I kinda "dance" around on my toes when I'm doing things that involve walking around and turning often like cooking or lab work
>mfw very self conscious about the relative position of my feet to one another but when I'm not paying attention to it I notice I'm sitting like a girl
>mfw just ordered an epilator
>mfw everyone always tells me how well put together my outfits are
>mfw I'm trying me best to keep my skin flawless and pale
>mfw I'm wearing a slim wristband right now

So that's why everyone knew even before I did.
>>
>>6760464
>I walk very precisely and move from my center of gravity
>Stand with feet in a slight L
It's just cause I did fencing. I swear. It's not like I'm gay or anything. God.
>>
>>6760464
I've heard people say that being easily startled is a gay trait.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.